Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-05-2022, 12:18 PM

The group of three

She was more of an acquaintance than friend. Steph had invited me to a small party at her villa in Tuscany. Lovely place it is, with extensive gardens, hedgerows nicely tended, trees, a view over a lake: you get the picture.

We numbered about 20. The wine was flowing well on a warm summer's evening and we were standing around on the terrace chatting away. I was single, that is with no partner with me. I needed another glass of wine so was on my way across to the table where I could get another glass when I noticed a group of three talking together, a man and two ladies one of whom was Steph.. I overheard her remark to the other 2, in particular to the rather nice looking man, “Jules, you need to watch out with that woman, Ayesha, over there. She rather comes on to the men, you know.”

I'm not sure who the other lady was in the group – but no matter. As I picked up another glass I thought, wickedly perhaps, that I would prove Steph correct. I would “come on” to Jules. I just needed to get him on his own!

So I joined the group of three and after a bit of small talk suggested he needed another glass of wine and we walked over to the table together. After some “getting to know each other” talk I said,

“We could walk down into the gardens, enjoy the balmy evening in this lovely setting.” He agreed so we drifted down into the gardens, behind a hedge so the house disappeared from view.

“This is quite lovely here and I am blessed with a very attractive woman to talk to,” he said.

“That's kind. You know I don't even know your name?”

“Jules,” he said, then “I reckon you'd look super in a bikini down on that beach next to the lake, lovely figure you have.”

“Jules, a nice name, you're too kind.”

“Now tell me.....I know it's an unusual question to ask somebody I scarcely know....but why do women, most women I think, shave off the hair not just outside their bikinis but underneath too?”

“Well, obviously they don't want hair showing round their bikinis and going on from there they feel they have a smoother feeling if it all comes off, or just some of it. And men do it too, don't they?”

“Ah yes, true, and I'm one of them!” he laughed.

“Now, here's a thing,” I said light heartedly. “I quite like a man with his pubes shaved off. I wonder, would you like to show me?”

“Hm, OK, if that's what you'd like.”

So saying, he loosens the top of his trousers, pushes them down a bit, reveals some brightly coloured briefs and plain, tanned skin.

“Yeah, OK, can't see much so I'll just ease these down.”

Jules does not object as I slide my fingers inside the waistband and slowly push the briefs downwards, revealing more shaved and tanned skin. This is quite a turnon as the bulge of his prick is just in front of me and I'm almost touching it.

“Yep, I can see you're well shaved, very nice. Presumably you do it all round, around the balls? Let's see. I just love to see a shaved man!” and I push the briefs down more past his cock which, I notice, in the short time since this “performance” started appears to be swelling.

“Well, this is unexpected!” Jules intones, “but carry on!”

I do.

The briefs and trousers are pushed right down out of the way. Still standing I cup his balls,roil them gently, feel they are hairless, lift his cock which is now inflating rapidly and in seconds has reached full tumescence, now standing up strongly, pointing skywards.

“This is a fine beast of a cock,” I tell him. “Let's see what I can do to it!”

I encircle it with one hand, feel his balls with the other. Being hot they are hanging down beautifully and can be played with!

“Hey, this is all very nice but I'd just like to see how you are made! Hair or not? You never said so can I have a look?”

“Fair enough, a fair trade.”

I'm wearing a skirt, shortish, so it's easy to lift it.

“Here, I'll just slip off my panties so you can have a peek.”

I deftly slide down my lace pink panties and step out of them.

“You can have them if you want. I know some men love to have women's panties, even wear them.”

I lift my skirt rather coquettishly to reveal my unshaved pussy.

“I prefer to keep my bush although a while back I used to shave it.”

“It's lovely!”

He reaches to touch, slides his fingers down to my cunt, just runs them along its length.

“Just wait a moment1 I want to carry on what I've started!”

I push his hand away, give him my panties which he takes eagerly (what's he going to do with them?), and recommence feeling his cock which is ramrod straight and hard. A few strokes up and down the shaft, then I drop some spit onto the head and spread it around and down the shaft making it much easier to give a full massage to his cock.

“I'm going to go behind you to do this, to massage your cock.”

I step round him. “Open your legs a bit,” I say, and I push a hand between his legs and up to where I can handle those gorgeous balls while at the same time as I wank his cock. Further lubrication is necessary, more spit on my hand and, because I now have a wet pussy myself, I slide a couple of fingers into my cunt and use this to oil Jules' cock.

As my right hand plays up and down and slides over the head I feel a tightening in the globes which my other hand is also gently massaging, playing with. I can, of course, see what's happening in front as I am looking round his body. After wanking his shaft I give it a good squeeze and am rewarded with clear precum at the end of his prick – which I spread around – give a couple more squeezes to reveal more of this lubricating juice.

“That's great, producing all that precum. Is this good?!”

“Oh yes. And quite soon I'm going to cum......”

“Great! I love seeing a man cum! Give me lot's of it!”

I stroke on, grip the head and then slide down just to below it and back up again. I know that this is extremely pleasing! It has Jules starting to gasp, his balls are tight, his cock seems even harder. It's going to happen! I move my hand in a twisting movement, sliding round and up and down. I resume a full stroke, right up, right down, I slow down my pace because I know his crisis is approaching.

He gasps out, “I'm cumming!”

Jules tenses, hips push forward at the same time as the first drop of white cum drips out and then a huge burst as he groans followed by numerous more eruptions across the Italian grass, then more modest spurts till, eventually, I squeeze him firmly to completely drain his balls now almost disappeared up either side of his agitated cock.

“That was mightily impressive!” I say. “A cumming like no other!”

“Oh yes, it was so good!” he sighs as his stalwart member begins to flag.

“I think someone's coming so you'd better get your trousers back up.” (Hope not too much of his juice has gone onto his clothes otherwise he's going to have a wet experience!)

A few moments later Steph comes into view.

“I thought we were light a guest or two. We're going to eat now so come and enjoy dinner,” she says.

I am now in commando mode, a lovely feeling but a bit frustrated as I'd hoped that Jules could do me a favour, so as we walked back to the house I whisper to him, “After we've eaten we'll see if we can find another place, alone, as I've unfinished business! I'm feeling a bit damp! OK?”

“Yep, fine by me. That was close wasn't it, Steph turning up like that.”

Later, after dinner and more wine I sidle up to Jules.

“While upstairs a few minutes ago I espied a room which we can use, seems unoccupied. I'll pop up to use the bathroom and meet you in a few minutes up there in the room, left, along 2 doors?”

“Fine, sounds good and inviting to me!”

Ten minutes pass, I slip away from the rest of the guests, meet a woman coming down as I go up and in moments few I'm in a small bedroom. Jules appears several minutes later. The door is locked!

“Come here,” he says and pulls me to him, then engages in a deep kiss, his body pressed up against mine and I can feel a certain bump below his beltline.

“My, that was nice,” I say. “Sounds like music below so our absence shouldn't be noticed. Let me see your all over tan!”

“And I, yours!”

As I'm without panties and have not worn a bra (my tits not being huge, just nicely proportioned so they can often support themselves) all I have to do is whip off my skirt and top very quickly.

We strip. His tan is not all over! But I love to see all around his cock and balls is well shaved. His cock is swelling, standing out proudly.

“Here, let's lie on the bed. Caress me.”

I lie, modestly, but Jules eases my kegs apart and strokes around my cunt, then slides a finger down through my bush until it reaches my clit where it begins a circular massage, then pushes down and feels the entrance to my wet cunt. He pushes a finger inside; it slides in easily. He explores inside. I'm in seventh heaven! He resumes more massaging of my clit and I'm already feeling that I want that orgasm to come – but no!

“Jules, I want to give us both pleasure at the same time – and you're not putting that lovely cock inside me!”

He stops.

I say, “ Can you lie down, face up and I'll show you. My cunt's so wet now this should work well!”

He lies down, his cock so hard it's sticking up above his belly. When I straddle his legs facing him. I grab his cock, squeeze it and slide my hand up it and find it's producing precum already - and I've done nothing to it so far!

“Lovely. Just what we need, a little lube!”

I wank it a few times then move up his legs to a position where I can rub the head of his cock against my clit – which is so good for me. The soft head of his prick massaging my clit is divine, getting me closer to cumming, and I must take care that I do not bring Jules off too early. He should be OK as he's cum once already a bit earlier before dinner. So I ease off into a slightly different position, letting go of his cock and sliding my cunt up along the length of his lovely organ, and back down, and up. My wetness and his precum glisten on his tool. I jerk back and forth and feel my self getting close to cumming. I slide back so my cunt is resting on his balls and I can masturbate his cock with a few strokes, squeeze some more of his precum. I push forward again and slide along his cock. I'm moaning, I'm all a-tremble, I so want to cum and to see him cum again and he's pushing against my slippery cunt and I feel that I'm almost there, just a few more thrusts along his member and then I'm in ecstasy as my orgasm hits me and Jules erupts again with spurts shooting along his belly. I continue pushing along his prick to give myself maximum pleasure and to force all his cum out of his cock.

I collapse on top of Jules, panting, slowly regain my composure and feel the softening of his erection........

“That was something else,” Jules says. “That was fantastic! Haven't had a cunt massage like that before. Hope it was good for you too.”

“Mmmm, it was good. You have a lovely prick. I'd like to know it better.”

After a few minutes of recovery I slip on my dress, Jules cleans up and we
return to the party where, in the gloom, various people are dancing so Jules and I join in.

“And where did you learn such a masterful way of masturbation and then that form of body to body massaging?” Jules wants to know. I tell him that some research on the internet will yield all sorts of techniques.

“Just look and you'll find it!”