Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 01-17-2003, 04:39 AM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks kleclere - I always appreciate hearing from you! Yes, there is a story going through my head, I just have to sit down and write it out .... that's usually the hardest part of the process for me!

Davidmnc .... thanks for stopping by to let me know you enjoyed the story .... welcome to Pixies!!!!
Old 01-20-2003, 05:46 PM

Another very hot story .... especially enjoyed the add-on!
Old 01-20-2003, 09:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Staar - so glad you enjoyed it!
Old 01-21-2003, 12:13 PM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
Wow, very nice. Your writting style looks familar. P.M. me if I should know why.

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 01-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks me_carl ... I appreciate the compliment and am glad you liked the story!!!
Old 02-03-2003, 07:36 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Wow!

Great story and continuation...
I've got to start reading more of your stories.
THANX for the story!
:cool:
Old 02-04-2003, 02:50 AM
Learning to talk sexy

shyabusa -- thanks! hope you enjoy my other stories when you get the time to read them as well! thanks for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed this one!
Old 02-04-2003, 05:45 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
You are very welcome!

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 02-05-2003, 03:16 AM
Learning to talk sexy

:) :) :)
Old 02-06-2003, 10:21 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I just have to say that I am amazed at how popular this story seems to be ... when I wrote it (the first part) I wasn't sure it was quite sexual/sensual enough to really draw much attention .... I guess it just goes to show that it's hard to have any objectivity when writing a story!!!! LOL

Been thinking about that lustful librarian and her new friend Tim and thought some of you might enjoy another visit to the Library! (I'm a big believer in reading books!!!!) :)

Life happens and it has ended up being several days since Tim first came to visit, but he is scheduled to return today .... could hardly sleep during the night with all the sexual and sensual thoughts running through my head and having a strong effect on my body! I ended up bringing myself to orgasm a couple of times, but it didn't really seem to be what I was wanting!!

Today I'm dressed a little less conservatively .... not slutty, mind you, just a bit more in keeping with the knowledge that I'm going to be seeing a man who I want to fuck my brains out ....and to do so as quickly as possible!!! :)

My loose top is much lighter weight and the sexy bra I wear beneath it is almost visible, my nipples are out of control ... they rub against the lacy fabric of my bra and it only seems to make them more sensitive and more erect. My skirt today is shorter, falling a few inches above my knees and it is kind of founcy in its fullness. I'm wearing bobby socks and saddle shoes to complete the outfit....the little kids at the library love it when I wear this outfit, they seem to feel I'm more a part of their group and ready to play ... hoping Tim sees it and knows I'm ready to play as well.

This time when he knocks lightly on my open door I step from behind my desk and meet him half way, once again shaking hands and smiling as we say hello. I let go of his hand reluctantly and go to my door, letting the helpers know that I will be working with Tim on his research assignment and to please not disturb us for the moment. I shut the door and lock it.

As I start to walk by Tim he grabs me and pulls me to sit on his lap. "Little girl, it looks to me like you have been naughty and may just require a bit of discipline." His hand slides up between my thighs and pushes under the crotch of my panties, fingers delving in to test my wetness .... he rubs me there and pushes inward a few times before removing his hand and placing his fingers in his mouth to suck in my juices. I moan as his tongue flicks out to make sure he got every last drop from his fingers.

"Have you been a naughty girl?" I know he is allowing me to set the terms of this game..... "Oh yes sir, I'm so sorry, but I have been very bad!" He smiles, pulls me close to kiss me deeply and then pulls back and tells me I must assume the position to receive my spankings, but that I will have to remove my panties first.

I stand and slowly roll my panties down my legs, making sure to touch my body as I go, finally I step free of them, leaning on his shoulder for balance as I keep hold of the panties and then as I rise I bring them up with me, pushing them into his shirt pocket. He does his best to look stern as he waits for me to lay across his knees, making sure my bottom is high and my thighs are spread as much as possible without falling off his lap. I feel the hard hit of his hand several times against my butt, the stinging slaps are somewhat painful, but I feel the wetness start to roll down my clit and out of my pussy lips, he spanks me probably 10 times total and then helps me stand. Pulls me to stand in front of him between his spread legs.

"Little one, I hate to punish you, want you to know that you are cared about ... have a special treat for you to let you know just how much you are cared about, but only if you want it." I nod, my eyes cast downward in an effort to look sorry for my bad behavior ... I see the large bulge in his pants and my tongue wets my lips in unconscious response.

"Would you like to feel a warm hug from outside and inside?" I nod again. He took my hand in his, I expected him to then cover his cock with them, but he didn't, instead he moved both to my pussy and guided my fingers to touch myself, his hand applying additional pressure. His smile large as he felt the increased wetness there. His other hand went to the fastenings of his levis and I almost forgot to breathe as I waited for him to release his glorious throbbing reddish purple cock .... it sprang free and stood tall and I wanted to lunge throwing my pussing onto it and ride him hard, but his hand at my pussy kept me at a certain distance. He stood and with both of our hands still in my pussy he stepped free of his levis and led me to the couch (which I had cleared of books and magazines). He laid me down and then positioned himself between my legs. Then and only then did he move to thrust inside me, but he didn't, this time he teased me with his cock, pushing the tip between my pussy lips and running in up and down across my engorged clit .... Oh my!!!!! the throbbing in my clit doubled at the marvelous feeling of his cock tip tracing against it.

My nipples ached with a longing to be pinched and I moved my hand to free my breasts, pulling my top and bra off in one movement - a bit of an awkward movement, but one movement nonetheless. I started pinching and pulling at my nipples, bucking up against his cock, he continued to lightly stroke me with its tip and only its tip.

Finally I felt the tip at my entrance and sucked in my breath as he pushed in, but again, he only pushed the tip in, did a kind of figure eight with it and then pulled free ... then did it again and again and again. Thought I was going to die with the longing I felt! Begged him to fuck me. He smiled and continued with what he was doing.

Finally he pushed half way in, but pulled free quickly, then the tip only in again and the figure eight move .... oh my!!! Thrashing around on the couch now, desperate to feel him buried to the hilt and fucking me hard, I pushed upward, wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to pull him in, he resisted ..... for a few seconds and them began a deep down pounding fuck, I came so hard and so fast, he worked my clit to prolong my orgasm as long as possible and then he worked me again to bring me to another orgasm as he also came deep inside me .... felt the heated spurts hit my vaginal walls and thought that this indeed was a warm hug from the outside and on the inside.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:13 AM

Delicious, Fzzy! I look forward to further chapters...
Old 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Gus .... glad you liked the latest addition to this thread! :)
Old 02-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Member of weird club

"I wasn't sure it was quite sexual/sensual enough to really draw much attention " Fzzy you writting doesn't have to be either to draw attention. You write with feeling. And such heat in all your words, hope you continue and wait in great anticipation for all your works.
Old 02-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks kleclere --- like I've said before ... you always say the nicest things!!!! :)
Old 02-17-2003, 07:05 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Tim called to say he had gotten a great reaction to his paper from his professor and would it be ok if he dropped by with a picnic lunch to say thank you for the help! Smiling I accepted, but wished I was wearing something a bit more alluring instead of the plain dark blue button-up-the front long shirt-dress.

Undid a few of the bottom buttons and one more on top, that might at least help matters. The tap on my open door a short time later alerted me to his presence and I looked up to smile into his eyes, stood to meet him and let the staff know I was on my lunch and not to be disturbed ... was pretty sure they had long since figured out that my happy mood after Tim left every time wasn't just about doing research!

Locked the door and turned to him, smiling. He set the picnic basket on the floor near my couch and waited for me to return to his side. Pulling me hard into his body, lips like heat seeking missile to my lips, tongue driving deep immediately .... my breathing coming in shallow gasps and I felt the hot liquid break out near the button of my clit and begin to roll downward, hips pushing into him trying to get closer.

Pushing me to sit in the middle of the couch, pulling my dress upward to rest around my waist and immediately freeing me of my white cotton t-back panties, pushing my knees wide apart and diving in head first to lick and suck at my clit, pulling my hips forward and wrapping arms under and around my thighs, driving his tongue deep and then reaching into the basket and pulling out a cucumber that was obviously picked for its long thick size .... no preliminaries, rubbing it against my dripping wet clit for a brief moment and then pushing it deep into my pussy ... resuming the licking and sucking at my clit. Oh my!!!

One of his hands moving to plunge it in and pull it nearly free still licking and slurping at my clit, the cum was rolling freely from me, hardly able to breathe the intensity of feeling so full and deep. Body tensed and shaking from the orgasm going on and on! Hands wrapped into Tim's hair, holding on for dear life as he sucks and fucks me with that cucumber.

Finally he allows me to catch my breath as he explains the picnic basket has several goodies for my pleasure but since I'm wet and still leaking my cum and the cucumber is wet .... well there is a place he wants to put it ... no further warning before I feel him pushing the cum-slicked cucumber against my anal opening. I moan, forcing myself to relax the muscles .... the cucumber is thick and takes some work at getting it in, leaving several inches of its length outside so it can be pulled free when he is done, pulling my hips further forward, on his knees in front of me, moving my legs to rest over his upper arms, pushing his cock deep into my pussy and telling me how he loves the full tight feeling, that he feels the cucumber through the thin vaginal wall and wants to drill me relentlessly, so turned on by the sight and thought.

Fingers pinch and pull at my nipples through the fabric of my dress and bra, applying extra pressure to make sure I get the full effect, my body begins to quiver once again and he slams his cock deep into me over and over again and then just when I think I can't take anymore, fingers touch my clit, rub it hard a few times and then catch it between thumb and index finger and pull at me there a bit, pinch a bit .. lightly .... my body goes into overdrive ... intense orgasm, don't know where to push against ... he again pinches and pulls my nipples and I shake and shiver .... muscles tense and arched hard into his driving cock, feel the cum moving up his penis and know that his seed will come shooting into me with driving force .... hot spurts drive against me over and over and I feel the powerful effect of his climax bursting from him filling me, my body still not fully able to relax with the cucumber in me, I try to pull it free, but Tim does it for me instead.

I go limp, nearly slide off the couch onto the floor, he pushes me backward and then change the angle I am at so I am laying on the couch face up. Lick me, sucking away my juices and then proceed to feed me from the picnic basket, every now and then stopping for a moment to push fingers into my pussy again or to pinch and pull at my nipples ... I shiver and moan from his touch every time. He is a superb lover!