Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2010, 04:32 PM

Frat Billiards

one guy on each side of the table... I move around, topless, tiny skirt only covering the view from the others but not the guy whose side I am on... I have to bend to shoot, legs wide on each shot, and stay that way for 30 seconds per shot.. those are the rules... the guy may not penetrate, only rub anything he wishes... for this round of 8 balls.... I have to get them all in to end this round...

I bend on the first side.... legs wide, pussy hot and wet as his hand slides behind me, down my ass, over my puffy pussy lips... his hands rubbing across, I am dripping, literally, wet... He announces this to the other 3 guys who cheer as they watch the guy reach around to my breast with one hand, the other on my pussy, rubbing..... my back arched, eyes closed as the other three count off 30 sec...

Time up... I shiver as his hand stops.... it's the rules, but his fingers stay on my swollen lips... I shoot and miss, I can barely breathe... this is going to be a hard 8 balls.... I move around the table on wobbly legs to the next guy... his hand rubs over my ass, he spanks it hard, running a finger down my ass crack.... I shiver....

Then he presses his cock to me, bending forward, reaching to my hanging breasts and just teases them for the full 30 seconds..... I make that shot, then go to the next guy whose hand instantly finds my pussy.... sliding across it he agrees with the first that I'm the hottest, wettest chick he's ever seen... his fingers massage my pussy hungrily until I make my shot...

Then to the last guy... his finger finds my clit..... I argue that it's penetration
but he says my pussy is so wet and open it isn't... the guys agree and I find a new level of torment as each guy takes his second round with me focused only on teasing my clit....

I make 2 balls on each guys side eventually... all but one... back to his side... I missed the first there and have to go back for the 3rd time.... his finger goes instantly to my clit as his body presses to mine... he saw how bad I was on the last.. his other hand to my nipple... and there, in front of 3 other guys he brings me me to a panting orgasm with his finger....

They give me a slight rest before the next round... I sit and drink and breathe and come down a bit while balls 8-15 are placed on the table... a large dildo comes out and I'm told this time, I haveto sink 2 balls on each guys side, they are to give me the number of thrusts equal to the ball with the dildo after I sink the ball... I step to the first guy, the 8 in front of me... I gulp and shoot, sinking it.... all smile as he has me grip the table............