Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Married Couple

An Officer and His Daughters

The last time I, Officer James Douglas (J.D.) Holt, had taken any time off from the force was when my wife passed away five years ago. I was left with two daughters; Dora, then fifteen, and Clara, then fourteen. Now at twenty and nineteen, respectively, they both seem to busy with college and their own lives to bother with dear ol' daddy. Now at age fifty, I've gotten use to having an empty house and TV dinners for supper. I had to admit though that I was surprised to find both my daughter's in my kitchen one Friday evening.

It was during the hottest part of summer when all the "kids" are out doing their summer thing. I very rarely use the air conditioner, so you can image my surprise when I walked into my house and found it feeling like Anartica instead of hell. "Hello," I called out cautiously; my cop instintics taking over. "Daddy," I heard my girls say in unison from the kitchen. Feeling releaved, I entered the kitchen to find both my girls doing the one thing that has always escaped my abilities; cooking.

After learning that they were home for the week, I too announced that I had just taken my weeks vaction from work. "Oh that's great," Clara squealed. "We can take a family outing together," Dora chimed in. Over dinner, they girls decided where we would go. It seems so easy now that I wonder why I didn't guessed the location before. About fifty miles away, up in the mountains, I have a cabin that we use to go to a lot when they were little. We haven't been there since their mother died and that was where they insteaded on going. Early the next morning, we headed out.

I watched as my daughters set about cleaning up the cabin. By nightfall, the cabin looked spotless. After supper, the girls changed into night shorts that made me realize just how georous my daughters are. Their tops barely covered their breats and the shorts were so short, even Daisy Duke would have blushed. For the first time ever, I could feel myself getting hard just from looking at my daughters.

Looking more like me, Dora is about five foot five with short brown hair and blue eyes. She nicely fills out her tight clothing with her small breasts and medium built frame. Clara on the other hand looks more like their late mother. She is slightly taller than her sister at five foot six. Her hair too is short, but naturally blonde with her late mother's green eyes. She too wears tight fitting clothes over her medium frame; only with larger breasts than her sister, and late mother.

Like I said before, I'm fifty. I know I'm no spring chicken but, I am far from being over the hill too. I stand slightly taller than both my daughters at five foot seven. I too have a medium frame like my daughters. My black hair is graying and my blue eyes may not sparkle like they use to, but by damn my six inches has sure as hell satisified several woman; both before and after my wife's death. Hey! I know that I was far from the faithful husband, but not once did I ever touch my girls. But looking at them now, the urge was just too tempting. As evident by the growing hard on in my pants.

I read the time on the wall clock across the room from me: 9:00 pm. A fresh battery had been inserted and the time set by one of the girls not long after we had arrived. This was one of their late mother's old habits. Stretching my arms and yawning, I thought I caught a smile between them. "What," I asked. "Oh nothing," Clara said with a cute little smirk on her face. "Just that the old man has to go to bed is all," Dora teased, the same smirk on her face. Waving them off with a "good night" wave, I headed into the room that had once been mine and my wife's.

Being use to sleeping in the nude, I didn't forgo this habit just because my daughter's were here. I hadn't after their mother died and they both knew all to well to knock before entering daddy's room. I turned the covers back on the bed and laid on top of the cool, crisp, fresh sheets. All the windows were up and a cool mountain breeze blew in. The full moon shone in as well and illuminated the room with it's light.

I had just almost drifted off when I heard the door squeak. The cop in me caused me to instantly sit up. I watched as not one, but both of my daughter's entered the room and walked to each side of my bed. The moonlight from the window behind me shone on their beautiul naked bodies. Instantly my dick, which had finally went limp once away from daughters, harden again. "What do you need girls," I shakily asked. "You daddy," they answered together.

Before I knew it, Clara was on all fours, sucking my cock. Dora was laying next to me, running her fingers through my hair as I sucked on her small breasts. "Oh daddy," she moaned as my tongue teased her hard nipple. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Clara's head as it bobbed on my dick. "MMM," I moaned as I rolled my eyes into my head.

For some time, we carried on like this before Dora and Clara switched places. This time however, I laid completely back and let Clara place her completely shaved pussy on my face. She rubbed it on my face as my tongue flicked her swollen clit. Dora's tongue made circles around my cock causing me to enjoy this moment even more.

I noticed that Dora had quit sucking on me. It took me a moment to realize that the next hot wetness that I felt on my cock was not her mouth, but her pussy. Her's too was completely shaved like her sisters. I could feel her wetness moving up and down on me as I tasted her sister's graciously flowing juices. Again, we carried on like this for sometime before changing positions.

This time, Dora laid back and spread her legs. Once again, Clara got down on all fours. This time though, I watched as she licked her sister's pussy. "Fuck her daddy," Dora hissed. "I got to feel your cock in me, not let sis feel it." Hey, I didn't need to be told twice. I had already went this far with my daughter's and sure as the hell didn't want to turn back now.

Getting behind Clara, I pushed into her as she ate her older sister out. "MMM," I moaned as I worked myself in her. Both of my little girls felt good. Soon all three of us was moaning with pleasure. I looked into Dora's eyes as I fucked Clara, which in turn caused me to ram myself harder and harder into her. Clara in turn encreased her efforts on eating her sister's pussy. "I'm cumming. I cumming," Dora screamed out. I watched as Dora's back arched as her younger sister sent her into an over the edge orgasm. After tasting her older sister's cum, Clara raised her head and shouted "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me." over and over again. Soon Clara joined her sister in cumming.

I could feel myself getting close to blowing and pulled out of my youngest daughter. I jerked myself the rest of the way off as my two little girls begged like bitches in heat on all fours before me. I unloaded myself on their faces, eaching licking off what their tongues would reach before licking it off of each other. "Damn," I said as I laid back onto my bed, a daughter under each arm. I had to laugh when they both insteaded that I could rest the night before having them for "breakfast" in the morning.

The remainder of the week was spent mostly indoors as I both fucked my daughter's, and watched them fuck each other, over and over again. Now, my daughters go out of their way to make sure that their vactions coinside with each others. And I make it a point to take my week's vacation at the same time.

Last edited by Moonshine : 04-21-2006 at 05:17 PM.