Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Married Couple

And Now For Dessert

Richard Winter, a construction worker, sat on the front porch of his suburban house and watched as the neighborhood started to come alive. In a few short weeks school would be starting back and the hustle and bustle of the neighborhood would be "back to normal". For him, this also meant that his son, Drew, and his daughter, Tricia, would be returning to classes at the local college. Both of his kids had received scholarships and grants for college, but they lived at home to help with expenses.

When Drew was eight and Tricia was five, their mother passed away in her sleep. When the autopsy was done, it revealed that she had a brain tumor that had went undetected. So for fifteen years, Richard had been both mother and father to his children. In those fifteen years, he had never once thought about his daughter sexually, but, for some reason now, that had changed. He was becoming more and more aware of her sexually and so badly wanted to have her. Richard had even noticed that his son was looking at his sister with those same lusting eyes.

Richard, forty-three, stood around 6' 3" with graying brown hair and blue eyes. He had been with a few women since his wifes death and they had all been satisified with his thick eight inches. When she was alive, his wife couldn't seem to get enough of it. Thanks to his job, he was in great shape for his age. He was even still able to out work a lot of the younger men that he worked with.

Tricia, now twenty, stood about 5' 7" with shoulder length sandy blonde hair. Like her dad, she had blue eyes and her nice B cup breasts were just like her mothers. Her body was perfectly tanned with no lines of any knid. She was a member of the college cheerleading squad, so she was in perfect shape. She was use to the cat calls that all of her dad's co-workers gave her when she visisted him at his job sites.

Drew, twenty-three, was just a little shorter than his dad at six foot. He also had short brown hair like him, but his eyes were brown. Like his dad, he too was well endowed with a thick eight inches. All of the girls that he had slept with were completely satisified. Drew was the star quarterback on the college football team, so he too was in perfect shape.

Richard got up from his chair and went inside. Drew and Tricia were in the kitchen pouring themselves a cup of coffee. "Hey, old man," they both said. "Morning," Richard said in return. Richard watched Tricia as she prepared their breakfast, wanting to drop her to the floor and have his way with his little girl. Drew too watched his sister, wanting desperately to lay her down on the kitchen table and give her the fucking of her life. What niether of them knew was that Tricia too wanted both of them to have their ways with her, preferablely at the same time.

With breakfast now over, the three of them set out about their day. Richard to his job site and Drew and Tricia to their part-time jobs. The day passed quickly and once again the three of them were gathered around their kitchen table. Tricia had decided to be bold and make a move on them both.

Casually she said, "Why don't the two of you go into the living room and sit. I have a special dessert planned for tonight. I hope that the too of you will like it. I'll bring it out when I get it ready."

Richard and Drew sat down on the couch as Drew flipped through the channels. "Hey, dad," said Drew, "can I ask you something and not get punched for it?" "Sure," Richard said, staring at him. Drew continued, "Have you ever noticed the way Tricia's been acting lately? I mean around us."

Richard knew where this was going and asked back, "Have you and her ever..." "Oh, no, dad," Drew said, a like startled at the question. "Have you and sis ever..." It was no Richard's turn to answer no. "But...," Richard said, "I have to admit that I've thought about it." "Yeah, me too, dad," Drew said, "me too."

With that Tricia walked out of the kitchen, completely naked except for the whip topping on her breasts and on her pussy. There was a cherry where each nipple should be. Richard looked at his son, who in turn, was looking back at him. Tricia laid down on the coffee table in front of them and said, "Dessert is served boys. I hope that you enjoy it."

Richard and Drew forgot all about the fact that they were father and son. And the fact that the naked dessert that laid in front of them was their own daughter/sister. Each pulled their own clothes off, revealing their hard, thick eight inch shafts. Each knealt down next to her, one on either side and slowly licked the whip topping off of the tit next to them. The cherry too was eaten. Kissing their way down Tricia's stomach, each licked at the whip topping covering her pussy until she was clean, revealing the tuff of hair just above her clit.

Richard and Drew returned to the couch. Tricia sat down between them and took each of them into her hand and began to stroke them. The fantasy that they all shared was finally coming true. Both moaned as Tricia stroked them.

"MMM Trica," Richard finally said, "why don't you suck your brother?"

"Only if you'll eat me, daddy," Tricia said sexily.

Smilingly, Drew leaned back onto the arm of the couch with one leg straigtened out and the other dangling off. Tricia got onto all fours, her ass stuck up in the air towards her father. Tricia placed her brothers cock into her mouth and slowly sucked it. Both of them watched as her head bobbed up and down on Drew's thick shaft. "Oh, yeah," Drew moaned.

Satisified with what he saw, Richard started to lick his daughter's clit, flicking it occasionally. His tongue moved slowly up and down her wet hole before diving into it. Oh how sweet she tasted. Her juices were wonderful. Tricia moaned with pleasure as she came. The thought of sucking her own brother and having her dad eat her was driving her wild. For several long minutes Tricia pleased her brother as their father pleased her before Drew finally moaned, "MMM Dad let's switch. I want to taste her and you've got to feel how good her mouth is." "You should," their father replied, "she tastes wonderful."

Once the position change was made, Tricia took her father's cock into her mouth as her brother ate her. "MMM," Drew moaned, "You're right, dad, she does taste great." For several long, slow minutes, the three of them enjoyed themselves, and each other. "Oh God," Richard moaned, "I've gotta have more."

Richard sat down and pulled his daughter's waist to him. "Oh, daddy," she moaned as she sat down reverse cowgirl style on him. Richard fondeled her breasts as she rode him. "Oh, daddy," she again moaned, "Daddy. Daddy. Daddy."

Not wanting to be left out, Drew stood up in front of her and held his cock out to her mouth. "Suck your brother, sweetie," Richard instructed her. Once again Tricia took her brother into her mouth and sucked her brother as she rode her father. "OH FUCK YEAH," Richard louder said. "That's it sweetie, suck him while you ride me. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Richard now grabbed his daughter's hips and pounded his cock into her. Tricia gave loud, muffled moans as he did. "OH GOD DAMN IT," Drew screamed loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. This was all too much for Richard. Tricia could feel his seed spilling into her as he pulled her roughly onto him and rotated his hips. "Now," Richard said to his children, "let me watch the two of you."

Drew and Tricia didn't need to be told twice. In the blink of an eye, Tricia was leaned over the back of the couch and Drew was eight inches deep in his sister as their father watched. Drew had dreamed about doing his sister for sometime now. Not just doing her, but fucking her roughly and now he was. Grabbing her hips, he hard and roughly pushed himself deep into her. "YES. YES. YES," Tricia screamed. "That's it son," their father said, "give her the fuck of her life."

Drew grabbed Tricia's sandy blonde hair and pulled it hard. "Drew. Drew," Tricia now screamed. "Oh, fuck me, Drew." No sooner had she said it, she felt herself being filled with cum for the second time in thirty minutes. "Oh, damn it, sis," Drew said as he pulled out and collapsed on the couch. Tricia too fell onto the couch between her father and brother. "Oh, dad. Drew," Tricia said between gasps, "I've never been fucked this good before." Smiling at fist one then the other she continued, "And I owe it all to both of you."

The three of them sat on the couch for several more minutes, catching their breaths. "So," Tricia said cooing, "how was dessert?" Both Richard and Drew had to agree that it was the best that they had ever had. "In that case," she said, "I'll have to serve it again sometime."