Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2006, 06:36 PM

A weekend with sis...

My sister and I were raised in a Southern Baptist enviroment...That means no drinking of any form and dancing was tantamount to sex. I was living at my parents house going to college at age 21 when my sister turned 18. My parents had to go out of town for business seminar. My grandparents lived just outside of town and they usually looked after us in such occassions. They let us stay by ourselves that weekend seeing that I was a legal adult. They left Saturday morning leaving my sister and I by ourselves. That evening, I was watching TV with my sister (Kim) and I suddenly realized how desireable she was. I was sitting on the sofa and she was. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tshirt with no shoes or socks on...I approached her and began tickling her which is how we usually played...I had her on the floor and slowly stopped tickling her and began to massage her feet...She lay back on the closed footstool of the recliner and rested her head on the seat cushion...After a while she began to relax and I began to work my way up her calf. I looked at her face to get her reaction and her lips partially opened as she began to breathe more rapidly. I gently lifted her foot to my mouth and began to tease her toes with my tounge. Kim was a cheerleader and in gymnastics so she had very shapely, muscular feet and legs...I heard her gently gasp as I licked her toes, running my tounge in between them and flickering my tounge over the tips. I gently separated her legs, which she allowed me to do and I began to run my tounge up her calves, working my way to her thighs. I gently began to kiss the insides of her thighs making her shift against the chair. I sucked her thighs through my teeth, giving her a hickie on her upper thighs with her feet caressing my back as I sucked. As I approached her crotch, I could smell her womanhood and noticed a barely noticeable wet spot on her shorts. I pulled her away from recliner by her ankles and rested my back against the folding footrest and pulled her against me. My hands went around to caress her belly working my way up to her pert breasts. As I cupped them in my hands she gave a gasp and raised her hands to grasp mine. I gently removed her hands and held them out to her side, like she was a bird. My attention went back to her tits and began to massage them over her bra. Seeing how she wasnt resisting, my hands went to the clasp at the front of her bra. She leaned back into me as I deftly removed her bra and placed in on the floor beside me.