Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2002, 11:28 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

He reaches up my loose pirate wench skirt to pull down my thong, and I can tell by his eyes that he's both surprised and pleased to find that I'm not wearing any underwear at all. I part my lips slightly, moaning as his hands caress my thighs, my hips, sliding my skirt up, revealing my shaven pussy. He's teasing me, touching me all over my legs and hips and ass but carefully avoiding my pussy lips. I'm ready to beg him to touch me there, to lick me there, but I hold back, letting him go at his own pace. I stare into his eyes, thinking what a handsome face, what strong hands, eager to see more of him. He pushes my skirt up past my hips, then unbuttons my blouse, baring me to the world, running his hands over my sides, squeezing my breasts, and his lips find my nipples. I groan, feeling his body press against me, wanting to use my hands to start stripping him down so I can feel his skin pressed against mine, but I'm cuffed and helpless. I open my legs wider, wrapping them around his back, moaning and gasping as his lips work magic on my breasts. Then he beings to kiss down lower and lower, and I shudder awaiting the pleasure that I'm expecting to come next...