Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2002, 12:58 AM
the Lusty Wench

Dinner and Dancing - Hawaii Vacation - Part 9

Yesterday was full with all the events we enjoyed, today is much more low key ... no plans until evening when we have decided to go out to a nice dinner, dressed up again and after dinner we are going to a salsa dancing place. Neither of us knows how to salsa dance, but they said they give some basic instruction to anyone who wants and personally, I just want to be doing some of those hot moves against you, or at least my best imitation of those hot moves. :) We have also been assured that they have some songs that are meant for slow dancing as well.

We take a nice long leisurely swim in the morning, then I pull out all the left over items and fix a lunch of finger foods .... usually left overs aren't my thing, but we've eaten several things in the last couple of days that cut up and combine as an assortment of fun fingerfoods and ..... well, I figure we can go down to Diamond Head, only a couple miles away, throw down the beach blanket and slowly feed each other using only fingers as utensils.

Between the fingers and all the kissing going on inbetween and after, lunch takes us quite a bit of time! You are getting a pretty dark tan with all the outdoor time we've had. Me, well I've picked up a light golden glow .... mainly because of the mega sun screen I keep applying .... I don't want to get a bad burn which would limit the time we have in pleasuring each other. And aside from that, you really seem to enjoy rubbing the lotion into the various places on my body, sometimes even the ones that are going to be covered!

We share some shower time before getting dressed for our night of dinner and dancing. You dress in the dark suit that you wore to the Mystery night, I have on something more in keeping with the salsa dancing we will be doing. I've kept the dress hidden away so you wouldn't see it before this evening and after the shower I go to a different room to get dressed and ready so i'll be able to make a bit of an entrance when join you. I put my jewelry on first, the kind of large gold hoop earrings, the close to the neck gold necklace with very large glass beads in shades of green, blue and purple, the gold charm bracelet. Everytime I move my wrist I hear the little jangly kind of noises - most times that would make me a bit crazy, but tonight I know it will leave me feeling ultra feminie and kind of feline.

I apply light touches of makeup, just accenting my eyes and lips and then pull the dress on. The dress has a hidden built in bra because it is one that has a long sleeve on the right side and a speghetti strap on the left shoulder. The sleeve has a couple of rows of ruffles at the cuff. It fits close to the body down to the top of my hips and then is full for ease of movement, but the material is lightweight and hangs close to the body as well. It hangs down to several inches below my knees, but there is a slit that goes from the bottom to about 3 inches above my right knee in the front of the dress. And finally it is in varying vibrant shades of green, blue and purple ... the colors blend into each other changing back and forth randomly .... I think you will like the way it is cut low and wide in both the front and back and the how tight it seems to fit against the body. Finally, the shoes are low and comfortable, I spent a bit more, but they are made for dancers and so I know I will be comfortable in them no matter how long we are dancing.

When I open the bedroom door and come out, you are leaning against the kitchen counter, looking at some papers, you look so relaxed and the you look up. I see you swallow and then take a deep breath, and then the look that is in your eyes as you finally look up enough to look into mine, well it makes all the effort I went to in finding the various components of the outfit. I read the message in your eyes .... you find me stunningly sexy ... and I feel even more so now then I did before leaving the bedroom.

Dinner is nice, relaixing and we talk soft to each other, the feeling of intimacy is wonderful. You sit close to me, arm around me much of the time and I see you watching other men that come near us. I see that look as you seem to be transmitting the message that they can look, but they are never going to see all that you will. I try to ignore this, I know its part of the experience for you. Eventually we leave the restaurant and make our way to the Salsa Club, where they show us to a small back room for some quick and easy instructions .... just enough to let us feel comfortable out on the dance floor. We are assured that once we are there and get comfortable in the movements that we can start trying some of the moves we see other dancers doing.

You seem to warm up to it immediately, probably having to do with that exhibitionist nature of yours, and helped by your athleticism. I'm grateful that I've always had a very good sense of rhythm and a certain ease of movement, but the strong sensuality of the movements and beat are a bit more than what I've ever been accustomed to. But the strong rhythms and sheer passion of the music begins to overcome my natural reserve and soon we are positioning for, pushing against and bumping into each other like pros, or at least we like to think so. It is exhilerating and primal and we dance well into the early hours of morning, leaving only because the club closes.

It was another night when we took a taxi and so the ride home provided something of a show for the driver whenever he looked into the rear view mirror. So much touching and kissing and pressing and moving the skirt of my dress around - a lot ... you just didn't seem to be able to resist rolling the skirt high on my thighs and reaching under, kissing me deeply and rubbing my clit, stroking against me and into me with those wonderfully long and strong fingers, until ... having timed it perfectly, you brought me to climax just as the driver pulled into the driveway of the house. I was able to mask the little sounds in the noise of the road, but when the cab came to a stop and I was still cumming ... the driver turned to enjoy the view of that final minute or two and of course he never turned off the ticker thing. Afterward, you got out of the cab, came around and helped me out of the door and then gave the driver his payment along with a sizable tip, the two of you smiling wickedly at each other.

When we got in the house, you pushed me over to the chair I had pushed you into for my strip tease and tell me to sit still. You push the play and repeat buttons on the CD player and I smile as I hear the song .... It's raining men .... The song has become so associated with gay bars - at least in the America psyche, but that would never matter to you, you're too secure in your own masculinity! I hear the words ..... (FYI ..** means that these are the lyrics - if no ** at the beginning of the paragraph then it's a description of what is happening)
Old 09-26-2002, 12:59 AM
the Lusty Wench

** Humidity's rising
Barometer's getting low
According to all sources
The street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
At just about half past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men

You stand directly in front of me, loosen your tie and lean forward putting the thin end of the tie in my hand and then stand strait again and back up until the tie falls off, you catch the other end before it hits the floor ... you gather it back up while moving back closer to me. At the same time you are slowly releasing the buttons of your shirt until you hit the waistband of your pants.
You lean slightly and hook your finger under my chin to pull my gaze back up to your face, then lean in farther to place a kiss on each of my cheeks, then my nose. I smile at you as you pull away from me again.

** It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men
Amen (ow) ....
Humidity's rising
Barometer's getting low
According to all sources
The street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
At just about half past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men

You shrug out of your jacket, removing it slowly, then take the time to turn the shoulders into each other and neatly arrange it to hang over one of the kitchen chairs. You turn and dance provacatively back to me and only once you are there do you look me in the eyes and then begin to undo your pants .... oh so slowly! You turn away from me, move your backside in a rather provactively manner and turn sideways as you undo the buttons at the cuffs of your shirt. You open one side of your shirt for me to see half of your chest and then pull back the other side, but you leave the shirt on and begin to roll down your pants very slowly.

**It's raining men, hallelujah, it' raining men, amen
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining men, hallelujah, it' raining men
Every specimen, tall, blond, dark and mean
Rough and tough and strong and lean
God bless mother nature, she's a single woman too
She took on a heaven
And she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman
Could find her perfect guy

Once your pants are off, you stand in front of me in cotton boxers and an open shirt. You take my hand and pull me out of the chair, do some of that dancing with me, hip to hip and legs intertwined, we circle around each other on the same small bit of floor several times, the footwork must be just right so we don't trip all over each other. We do that for several circles before you grip my hand tightl and spin me out. You pull me back to you, only this time my back is to your front. You put your hands on my hips at the sides and bend your knees into mine before you do a little hop forward, keeping your knees bent, I get the hint and hop with you, we do a small circle of hops before you lead me back to the chair and sit me down.

**It's raining men go get yourself wet girl
I know you want to
I feel stormy weather moving in, about to begin
Hear the thunder, don't you loose your head
Rip off the roof and stay in bed

You keep hold of my hands and then place them at the waistband of your blue and white striped boxers .... leaving me to slide them down your legs, you step free of them and I see that you have on a tuxedo thong .... I smile an think the phrase .... "all dressed up and no place to go." especially as I see the tip of your cock peaking out above the top of the thong briefs. I see that you are excited by the dance you are doing for me and maybe a bit still from the event in the back seat of the taxi.

** It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men
Amen (ow) ....
(Repeat this section till fade)

I'm not waiting any longer. I stand and bump up against you .... pushing you toward the nearest bedroom, the same one we went to after my strip tease. I only want this one man to be raining down on me .... and I'd like it right now, making each othe wet with what we can do for each other. You smile at me and turn me around, you hold my wrists together behind me as you stop to open a drawer .... almost immediately I feel the handcuffs slipped onto my wrists.... You turn me to face you and slowly remove the briefs and then you lift the dress from off my body, knowing I have only a pair of lace panties on under that. You hook your fingers at the waistband and rip them, pulling them free of my body, you toss them somewhere behind you.

You kiss my neck, just below and behind my ear, you know that spot makes me crazy ... I react immediately shivering and bucking up agasint you and you pull back, pull me forward and hard into your hips so I can feel your erection ... grind into me and swat my butt hard twice as you use a somewhat gravelly and menacing tone "Don't be tring to control this... I won't have it, not tonight." I know that this is because we are both feeling a bit emotionally raw knowing that we only have tomorrow left.

I try to get the shivers going up and down my spine under control, but it is hard ... it's a primal type of unconscious response in my body ... Your fingers hone in on the nipples, pinching me hard there and then releasing and pinching with a twist and pull next, then releasing, then pinching, alternating the harsh treatment of my tits and I try to control the need to arch my body into you, but it is so hard, every pinch, twist and/or pull seems to be like an internal pull on my clit and I feel like I'm throbbing everywhere. I want so much to beg you to fuck me, but know that you will only hold it back from me longer if I do ...

You order me to look into your eyes, I don't want to do it because I know you will see my near desperate need to feel you driving deep into me, fucking me powerfully. My shoulders ache from the unnatural position they are held in by the handcuffs.

Finally I look into your eyes and you grin wickedly at me, one of your hands drops down and you push three fingers into me hard and fast and you kiss me at the same time ... a bit brutally, taking what you want and making sure I know you will keep control of your woman and I need to learn to rely on that. You take your hand away, no longer frigging me, grab me by my upper arms and turn me face into the wall .... you push open my legs and I feel you dip the tip of your cock between my pussy lips and then shove hard into me to the hilt. You stand tall, bringing my feet off the floor. You thrust hard and deep a few times, my toes trying to find something to keep my balance, you have one hand on my clit and one on my arm keeping me close, pulling me back onto your seemingly merciless thrusting.

It is so tight there, you fill me completely and with my legs hanging straight down, I can tell you are finding great satisfaction in the tightness surrounding you. The pressure has me ready to cum, you feel it and decide to let me have it. Your fingers and palm which have been working my clit and pubic bone apply more pressure and increase the circular motion in frequency .. my breath is harsh, raspy, quick and shallow and you move your other hand from my arm up to pinch on my nipple and it is more than I can take ...

The feeling starts somewhere under the center of my clit is strong and building ... moving outward but staying at the center as well ... My back arches more, my shoulders ache, but I don't care ... you continue slamming into me, but a bit more shallow in your strokes and i hear your breathing in my ear, hear how close you are as well. I clamp my muscles down on your cock, try to hold it deep as you continue thrusting ... just as hard, frequently lifting my toes off the floor with the power of you pushing into me. I release and clamp, release and clamp as long as i can until the orgasm overpowers all of my capacity ... the natural tightening of my internal muscles clamp down on your cock as I shiver and shake with my climax ... sending you into yours .. I feel the hot spurts from your body hitting me hard and deep and washing over both of us. I feel the liquid heat of our passion start to slowly roll down the inside of both of my legs. You kiss the back of my neck biting me there repeatedly. You remain pushing hard against me, my tits feel like they have been tattooed into the wall ... catching your breath until you stand up straight pulling me back to the dresser to reach for the keys and remove the cuffs from my wrists.

"Now go and get a soft cloth, bring it back here and dry me off, then I'll let you lick me clean." I turn to do as you ask and feel your hand hit me hard on the butt.
Old 09-26-2002, 01:02 AM
the Lusty Wench

please feel free to share your thoughts ... in fact, I'd love to hear them! jjjjbo
Old 09-26-2002, 06:53 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Daaayyummm, jjjjbo!!! What a great story to wake up to!!

Fantastic as usual!! And talk about a "Dream Vacation!!" WOW!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-05-2002, 01:38 AM
the Lusty Wench

Thanks SugarSprinkles - I always appreciate your taking the time to comment!! jjjjbo