Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-11-2007, 03:28 PM

Flat Tire

Linda, was a middle aged women with a nice body, actually a very nice body, was driving home from town on one of her short cuts. This short cut connected two rural highways but was seldom used except by a few locals that knew about it. As she was driving a good 3 miles from any house or road she ran over a nail and blew out a tire. Linda was a farm lady who worked in the city but lived in the country. It was getting dark and she had just gotten this car so she was going to have to find all the stuff it took to change the tire. It was a hot night, she looked at the clock in her car it was almost 10 pm. She got out of the car opened the trunk and began to locate the jack and small spare tire. Since it was still in the upper 80’s Linda removed her blazer so she would not get it dirty. She was wearing a very thin almost see through tank top under the blazer, and her skirt. She had just gotten the jack under the car when she heard a vehicle come over the hill. It was an older pick up truck and inside the truck were two boys about her daughter’s age. When they saw Linda attempting to jack up her car, they decided to stop. They had been drinking cold beer and had a bit of a buzz and being young studs they were horny as hell. When they got out of the truck they asked if she needed some help. Linda said she could use some help, because she did not want to ruin her work clothes. The boys gave her a good looking over, but proceeded to change the tire in a very short period of time. Ronnie the youngest of the boys was just 18 and Carl was 20. As Carl was putting the lug nuts back on the spare Ronnie asked Linda if she would like a cold beer. Linda said no thanks she really did not like beer, Ronnie moved where he could see Linda a bit better in the head lights and said wow lady you got some big tits on you, how big are they? Linda while having a few extra pounds on her did have two great assets one was her breasts which were 36D and the other was her ass. She had a nice tight ass. Linda attempted to ignore Ronnie’s statement which made him mad. Carl had finished putting on the lug nuts and had taken the car off the jack and was putting the jack and flat back in the trunk of her car. Linda asked Carl if she could pay him for his kindness. Car smiled and said well, you can answer Ronnie’s question. Linda swallowed hard as she did not like where this was going. She wanted to jump in the car but her keys were hanging in the lock on the trunk of her car. Carl reached over and pulled the keys from the trunk and put them in his pocket. Linda turned to Carl and said let me have my keys. Carl looked her in the eyes and said you can have your keys as soon as we get paid for our services. Linda said how much? Ronnie walked up behind her and with his dirty hands he began to fondle her breasts. Panic took over in Linda’s mind she had to get away from these two boys but how. Ronnie said to Carl, you know I bet she has big nipples on those big tits. Carl smiled and said, well Ronnie the only way we will know is to get a look at them. With that Ronnie grabbed Linda’s tank top and pulled it over her head. Linda knew there was no use screaming since the closest house was at least 4 miles away. Carl walked back to the pick up truck and turned on some country music, then walked back to where Linda as standing. He grabbed hold of both of her arms and Ronnie began to lick and bite her through her bra. His hand dropped down and reached under her skirt, as he rubbed her pussy through her panties. Carl let loose of her arms and told her to stand still and she would not get hurt. Linda was so scared but figured the best thing to do, at least at the moment, was to do as she was told. Carl unhooked her bra and pulled her toward the back of their truck, as Ronnie kept playing with her pussy through her panties. Linda went from being scared to scared and turned on at the same time. When Carl had pulled her back to where the driver’s side window was open on their truck he tossed her bra in the front seat. Then he turned her around and pushed her against the side of the truck, he told Ronnie to remove her panties. Ronnie pulled her skirt up and with both hands reached up and jerked her panties down to her ankles, he then told her to step out of them. Linda raised each foot and watched as they tossed her panties into the front seat of the truck. Carl smiled and said, we want something to remember tonight by. Linda stood there beside the truck topless with only her skirt on. Carl then said to her, come around here behind the truck. As she got behind the truck she saw in the moon light a dirty old twin bed mattress in the back of the truck. She knew what they had planned but at this point she was powerless to do anything about the plan. Ronnie unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the gravel road and with that she was nude before them. Her big tits were almost glowing in the moon light due to the sweat and the boys could get a good look at her entire body. Linda had always maintained her pussy by shaving her bikini line but lately she had been shaving a bit more, just because in the hot weather it seemed to be more comfortable. Ronnie and Carl lifted her into the back of the truck and for the first time Linda noticed that both boys seemed to have very large erections, both were wearing tee shirts and dirty jeans. Ronnie was first to remove his tee shirt and jeans, his chest was smooth with no hair and he was very well built. Linda had never been with a man with no hair on his chest, she glanced down to his penis and gasp that he must have had at least nine inches of very thick meat. She had only had two lovers, her first boyfriend and her husband. The most penis she had ever had was about 7 inches. There was no fore play with Ronnie, he had enough beer in him to make him feel like he was going to explode so he climbed in the back of the truck and knelt between her legs and rammed his dick into her. He licked, suck and bit her tits, but keep pumping her until he came. He did not pull out he unloaded totally inside her. While Ronnie was fucking her, Carl had stripped down and was standing behind the truck watching the action in the back of the truck. When Ronnie finished Carl told him to get down, it was his turn. Linda by now was not only scared, horny but also mad at what was happening to her. As Ronnie got down off the truck, Carl stepped up into the bed of the truck and Linda gasp, he must have had a 12 inch dick. She did not think she could deal with such a monster, but at this point she did not see any way out. Carl had a very hairy chest, but also was very well built. Carl was a much better lover than Ronnie, he rubbed her pussy, kissed her all over and actually made her more horny than ever. He propped up her ass on his jeans so he could enter her directly, he entered her slowly and began to pump her adding about an inch each pump. Linda said to him in a whisper voice, I do not think my pussy will take all of you. Carl smiled and said he was going to feed it to her a little at a time. Over the next 30 minutes Carl managed to get all of his manhood into her pussy and she was so wet that he had no problem burying his total dick into her pussy. Thrust after thrust he fucked her holding back on unloading his load since he wanted her to cum. It did not take long after about 20 minutes Linda had cum so hard that she was crying. No one had ever fucked her the way Carl had. While Carl had been screwing her, Ronnie had been sitting in the cab of the truck drinking. About the time Carl had made her come the second time, Ronnie had crawled out of the cab and was sitting naked just above Linda on the mattress so his dick was actually resting on her forehead. Linda passed out for a few moments from the screwing and the heat and when she awoke Carl had gotten dressed and was standing at the tailgate of the truck. He had in his hand a digital camera. The flash blinded Linda, but she knew the photo was of her spread out with cum running out of her shaved pussy, her tits red from all the rough sex and with Ronnie passed out naked with her head between his legs and his dick on her forehead. She jumped and said what are you going to do with that picture? Carl said as cool as could be. Nothing but put a copy in my computer file, but if you report this to the police, I will print it and make sure it is all over not only town but the internet. With that he pulled me from the back of the truck, helped me back to my car, gave me my skirt and tank top and then started my car with the keys from his pocket. He smiled and said by the way, thanks for a great night of sex. I looked at my clock in the car and it said 1 am. I had spent three hours being screwed by these two boys, and this middle aged lady will not be telling anyone about this. I am sure my bra, panties and picture are on the wall of some dirty apartment somewhere in this state.