Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Sexy Virgin

Office assistant (fiction)

As usual I am working on my computer, doing all the boring stuff. I just bought a brand new suit, shirt, tie, and trousers. They costed me a bundle so anyway this girl who I was supposed to interview came by my office and I closed the door.

"so why should I hire you?"- me

without hesitation she came up to me and suddenly I felt a hand massaging my thigh and touching my genitals. I returned the favor by unbuttoning her blouse and kissed her breasts. She felt my dick hardening and said "oh yea, you are so hot" and proceeded to grab my penis. "you can feel it all you want"- I said. She unzipped my trousers and began licking my penis head. I tell you it felt so good, the precum just oozed out of my throbbing cock. She began sucking my cock at a faster speed whenever I moaned and touched her breasts. She undressed me and said "do me". I took off her skirt and undergarments and shoved my dick inside her vagina. "ohh ohho oh" we both moaned and groaned as we both sweated from the intense activity. I rammed her doggy style and she yelled out even more. "oh I am about to cum" I groaned and a second later I shot cum all over her butt. I was in heaven I tell you.

After the hot sex, I put my clothes back on and hired her on the spot and lets just say that work has been fun ever since.