Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-24-2006, 12:26 PM

The Popsicle

I knocked gently on the door of Brad’s apartment. “One second. I’ll be right there.” I heard from the other side of the door. I patiently waited in the hall hoping none of his neighbors would question my full length black trench coat and my stiletto heels in the middle of July. Finally I could hear the jingle of the lock unclasping. He peeked out without fully opening the door. “Hey what are you doing here at this time of day?” As he took in my coat he opened the door up wider. “And for heaven’s sake what are you doing with a coat o---“. Then he saw the heels and a grin spread across his face.

We had watched one of those cheesy romance movies a few week’s prior in which a women had shown up at her boyfriend’s apartment with nothing but what I appeared to be wearing. He had said that was one of his all time fantasies, and I was here to please. Of course he was not the only one with fantasies, so where the PG-13 rating of the movie refrained from showing, I planned to improvise.

He stared at me as I undid the buttons on the coat and pulled out a popsicle. I let the coat fall to the ground showing that I actually did have something on underneath. He loved lingerie and loved the feeling of it against his skin. So, I had worn a small white teddy that pushed my 34D breasts nearly out of the seams and a small thong that barely covered my freshly shaved and oiled pussy.

“Ok, I get the outfit, but what’s with the popsicle?” He looked quizzical but I could also see he was already a little turned on. I was now noticing that he was still in his sleeping boxers and an old T-shirt. He must have been grunging it today being his day off. “Well, you’re not the only one with fantasies.” His eyebrows raised. “Really you’ve never mentioned anything before.”

“Well, you never asked.” I licked the tip of the already dripping popsicle. Luckily it was air conditioned in his apartment building or the thing would have been a puddle already. I kissed him deeply with my cold tongue. “Is cherry your favorite flavor?” I asked. “It is today.” He said. “Good, because this popsicle is for you.” And I handed it to him. “Ok.” Again with the puzzled look. “I want you to treat the popsicle like you want me to treat your dick.” I smiled.

“Really?” I never said dick and rarely spoke during sex, and my sexual aggression was definitely turning him on. I had been so nervous setting this up, but ever since I walked through that door I was confident that I would get what I wanted. It might have been the outfit, or the look in his eyes, or maybe that I had planned and re-planned in my head that it was all going to go smoothly.

He moved into the living room, took off his boxers and shirt, and sat on the couch careful to not drip any cherry flavored popsicle on his furniture. He started to say “I want you to lick my head.” “No, no, no, you need to show me with the popsicle what you want me to do.” He looked me in the eyes, hesitated, then licked the tip of the posicle. I bent down onto my knees looked up at him, held his shaft and with the same stroke as he applied to the popsicle I applied to the tip of his penis. His tongue swirled around the top of the popsicle and I mirrored his movement. The heat was affecting the frozen ice and it was about to drip. Brad quickly licked the bottom to catch them. I surprised him as I did the same with my tongue, licking around the entire base of his now fully erect 7” shaft. He moaned slightly. He hesitated again, looking at me then at the popsicle then back at me. He began sucking on the end of the popsicle. He looked a little uncomfortable at first, but once we locked eyes and I copied every movement he seemed more at ease.

He was enjoying the treatment his dick was receiving so much that twice he stopped eating the popsicle until I stopped as well breaking his euphoric feeling. The popsicle was half gone. He was now able to take the ice fully into his mouth and he did. I took all of his penis into my mouth feeling it hit the back of my throat. I held myself there allowing my tongue to massage the base. I looked up at Brad and the popsicle stick was now clean of any ice. He had eaten the last of it. I did not stop however. Instead I started a quick rhythm of taking him in and letting him out of mouth. “Beth I’m going to cum.” Instead of releasing him from my mouth as I usually did, I continued my pace. “Oh Beth.” He moaned. His hand was now on the top of my head and when I took him fully into my mouth again he held me there. I could feel his hot seed hit my throat as Brad grunted loudly. I licked my lips and smiled up at him. “Beth, that was incredible.”

I was thirsty and headed into the attached kitchen. I poured my self some ice tea over a few ice cubes and strutted back into the living room. Brad was watching my every movement. “Beth this time you really surprised me.” He was grinning broadly. I brought my ice tea over to Brad and shared it with him. After we each had a taste of the cold tea we kissed deeply. The cold kiss was refreshing. We continued kissing, as I reached down and began massaging his penis. It was slowly coming back to life. I could feel Brad’s hands rubbing my ass and breasts. He took one finger and slid it under my thong. My pussy lips were hot and soaked. He lifted me off the couch and peeled off the thin piece of material. He took another drink of the cold tea then leaned into me and licked my pussy. The cold sensation was so amazing that I let out a loud moan. He swirled his tongue around my clit and gently entered me with one of his fingers. I was so hot that I was already close to an orgasm. He pulled his finger out and I moaned my unhappiness. “Please don’t stop.” Just then I felt something very cold entering me. Brad had pulled out an ice cube from the glass and had inserted it into my pussy. “Ohhhhh.”

The feeling was almost too cold, it numbed me. After he was pleased with my reaction he leaned back into me and began to lick the ice cube and my now overly sensitive lips. I could feel the last of the ice cube melt. I was about to cum when Brad stopped his treatment. “Oh please do not stop. I need to cum.” He pulled me to him kissing me. I could taste myself on his tongue. “Please.” I begged. Brad leaned back on the couch pulling me straddled onto his lap. He lifted me up onto my knees and positioned his hard penis underneath me. I could feel it touching my opening. I so needed it in me and pushed down on his dick. Brad pushed up as I pushed down and he was fully into me in one swift movement. “Fuck that feels good.” I blurted out. Brad was surprised at my language, but obviously turned on. He grabbed my hips and assisted me in getting a good rhythm. The feeling was building and I began to speed up. I began grinding my crotch onto this rock solid stake. I came so hard I bounced around without being able to control myself. “Beth that was so hot.” He pulled me off of him and we both stood up, his penis still at full attention.

We kissed again and he unfastened my teddy pulling it up and over my head. He suckled my very erect nipples and massaged my back and ass. Brad turned me around and leaned me over the couch. He had me spread my legs and I could feel him enter me again this time from behind. “Fuck me Brad, fuck me hard.” That was all the encouragement he needed. His movements were faster and harder then he had ever previously done. I was getting close to orgasm again. “Brad I’m going to cum again. Harder baby harder. Please.” He was pulling me hard back into him and pushing himself deep into me. I came hard, bucking against him. He held me tight against him and with a deep moan filled me with his sperm.

He pulled me around and we kissed gently. “Beth if you have any more fantasies, you can always share them with me.”