Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Mara-Redhaired

Room 21

I'd been married nearly nine years on the night that it happened. It started out innocently enough; I had planned a "girl's night out" with a few of my girlfriends. The four of us got all glammed up, went for dinner and then hit a dance club. We were all in our late twenties/early thirties and possessed the confidence and charisma that most of the younger chicks lacked. We ruled the dance floor that night!

I had a few guys grinding into me, but it was this one loner standing off in the shadows that kept catching my eye. He was tall and dark and stood by himself, sipping on a beer. I guessed him to be a couple years older than me, in his early thirties.

After a few minutes of steady eye contact, I sauntered over and leaned up against him. "Hey sexy, " I whispered boldy--those three glasses of wine had me feeling all warm and slightly tipsy. We made flirty small talk for a few mintutes, when he reached for my hand and pointed out my ring.

"You're married", he whispered in my ear. "What are you flirting with me for?"

For a second, I was caught off guard. What was I doing here? In this place? And flirting with this stranger? In all honesty, I loved my husband, but for the past couple of years, the romance, that spark, had fizzled. I told him this in so many words, although it was hard to have such a conversation in a crowded and noisy dance club. He took my hand and pulled me to the back door. We went up a flight of stairs and out into a side alley.

He pushed me up against the cold brick wall, his warm hands sliding up my thighs beneath my denim skirt. His fingers pushed my panties to one side and I felt a surge course through me as his index finger circled my clit. He kissed me roughly; his tongue pushing past my lips and darting into my mouth in time with what his finger was doing. I had never been finger-fucked like this before...the excitement, the danger of being caught, was almost too much to bear. I felt an orgasm quickly approaching, but then he suddenly stopped and pulled me towards an approaching taxi.

In the back seat of the cab, the city blurred past us; a kaleidoscope of flashing lights and signs. I leaned into him and smelled his scent; a slightly sweaty mix of leather, smoke and cologne. I had no idea where we were headed, but for once in my life I didn't care.

We pulled up to a motel parking lot and I eagerly exited the cab; the idea of having him in a comfy bed was much more enticing than that brick wall! He led me towards a door numbered 21 and pulled out a key. But before he inserted it, he turned to me and gave me a sly smile, "You're in for a night you'll never forget".

He pushed open the door and I took in the lamp-lit room. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who was sitting on the bed. My husband Seth, in just his boxer-briefs, sat there smirking. My heart pounded as I felt a strange mix of fear and excitement. I gazed at his chiseled physique; it had been a long time since I had looked at his body. Our sex-life over the past couple years had become monotonous--most of the time it was just fumbling around and going through the motions in our darkened bedroom.

Seth looked past me and ordered, "Shut the door Paul."

"Paul?", I questioned, my mind swirling in confusion. "You two know each other??"

Seth smiled and patted the bed beside him. I sat down, dumb-founded, as he rubbed my back. "Relax, Mara--Paul here is a hooker...a male prostitute."

Paul walked across the room and sat down on the other side of me, "That I am. And I'm here to cater to your every demand."

"You're joking, right?" I stammered, but I was cut off by Paul's hot lips on my neck as Seth slowly pushed me back on the bed. Paul laid down beside me and kissed me as Seth yanked down my skirt and panties. Completely confused, I was just about to put a stop to things, when I felt Seth's tongue circle my clit. The sensation of being kissed on both sets of lips had me frantically moaning and writhing on the bed.

This went on for a few agonizing minutes until it was about all I could take. I needed a cock in me fast. Seth, familiar with my body-language, could see that I had reached my limit. "Get over here Paul and do your job", he pointed to my dripping-wet pussy.

They switched places with Paul between my thighs and Seth leaning on the bed beside me. We both watched as Paul unzipped his fly and pulled off his jeans and tight Calvin Klein's. My eyes widened as I took in Paul's enormous stiff cock. He gripped it is his hand as he leaned down over me and then quickly pushed it between my plump pussy lips. His muscled arms and shoulders glistened as his hard body pumped into me. I turned to Seth to guage his reaction, and was surprised to see his eyes filled with lust as he took in the sight of his wife getting fucked. I could see his dick twitch and quickly harden, pressing against his boxer-briefs. I met his gaze and licked my lips. He quickly pulled off his underwear and kneeled beside me. I lifted my head up and took his full shaft into my mouth as he groaned greedily.

The sensation of Paul's cock inside me as I sucked off Seth was so intensely erotic--it had me cumming in electric surges. I gripped the sheets and bucked my hips as each wave washed over me--no longer able to focus on Seth's dick in my mouth. I screamed in pleasure, then collapsed, completely spent...

Or so, I thought. I could tell that the night was far from over by the sight of those two engorged cocks. Both Seth and Paul kneeled there for a few seconds, furiously jerking themselves off as I recovered. The sight of two gorgeous men masturbating, as they hungrily stared at my naked body, had me quickly growing horny once more. No longer inhibited, I flipped myself over on the bed and crouched in doggy-style position. I wiggled my ass; my pink and swollen slit on display.

"Who's first?", I whispered, gazing sexily over my shoulder. Paul was first to get into position. He inserted his thick and veiny cock into me once more and fucked away. Seth continued to jerk himself off, in fast and powerful pumps. I had never seen his dick look so huge; it's head nearly purple. Seth groaned loudly, "Enough of this, I want some of that tight ass of yours."

Hearing this, Paul pulled out of me and laid on the bed, pulling me on top of him. I straddled his cock and quickly pushed his full length inside me; my wet pussy making juicy, slushing noises. I laid down on him, my perky breasts pressed against his sweaty chest. My clit began to tingle as I enjoyed one of my favourite sexual positions. Not forgetting Seth who was waiting for my tight little hole, I lifted my ass to him.

"You've been such a bad girl, Mara", Seth said sternly. "Time for your punishment." He smacked my ass, at first playfully, but then more roughly; leaving handprints on my luscious ass cheeks. I continued to fuck Paul as I received the spanking from my husband.

"Oh yeah, baby", I moaned, "make it hurt." He smacked my ass once more and then crouched behind me. He pulled my hair and whispered into my ear, "I hope that little ass-hole of yours is ready for a beating."

As he slowly pushed himself inside me, stretching my tight hole, I kissed Paul to help take my mind off the pain. Paul nibbled on my lip as he parted my ass cheeks, so Seth could gain deeper entry. When he was finally fully inside me, the three of us slowly fucked away in bliss; gradually gaining speed as my pain subsided and a white-hot lust took over. I had never felt so horny in all my life--so completely full of cock.

Paul thrust his tongue into my mouth as Seth bit my shoulder and back. Occasionally, my cellphone would ring, but I happily ignored it. The bed creaked in time with our moans and laboured breath. The scent of sex and pussy hung in the air. I turned my head and caught a glimpse of the three of us in the vanity mirror--two muscled and sweaty men pumping into my glistening voluptuous body; my red curls in disarray. This erotic vision was the final straw that pushed me over the edge into orgasmic convulsions. My pussy throbbed and pulsed around Paul's cock; my ass muscles quivered.

Paul pulled out and rose up beneath me so that my head rested between his thighs. He shoved his cock between my lips and it only took a couple sucks before I could feel his warm steamy load hit the back of my throat. He yelled, "fuck, yeah!", as I continued to suck every last drop out of his shaft. Watching this, Seth pumped my ass even harder, reaching around and pinching my nipples. I lifted up into doggy-style position to give him full access.

He fucked me like an animal, savagely pounding away; his balls slapping my pussy-lips. Paul just laid there, watching us as he lit a smoke. The ass-fucking went on for what felt like hours; Seth bringing himself to the brink of orgasm, and then holding back and slowing down. When he could no longer tease himself and the agony had become too much, he pushed me down on the bed, my face into a pillow. I bit the pillow as he let loose, shooting a powerful, hot load into my ass and then collapsing on my back.

We all lay there in silence for a few minutes, until Seth reached for his wallet and paid Paul. Paul rose and dressed and thanked us for a great night. "Any time you feel like spicing things up a bit, you know who to call", he said to Seth, before heading out the door.

Once alone, the two of us just laid there smiling; my head on Seth's chest. The clock on the nightstand read 5 am; we had been fucking for nearly three hours! The silence was broken by the sound of my cellphone ringing. I answered to the sound of Tracy, my girlfriend's, frantic voice.

"Mara! We searched the bar for hours; I tried calling you...where are you? Are you okay??!"

I giggled, "It's a long story, Trace. But I'm okay...more than okay. I'll fill you in later."

I hung up, watching Seth's grin as I switched the phone off.