Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-12-2002, 02:54 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
The Maintenance Man...

She had been watching him around the apartment complex ever since she had moved in. The maintenance man was obviously a former football player from the looks of his 6' frame...he was so incredibly hot. They had exchanged greetings in passing several times and she thought he might be inerested in her. Soooooo, she decided it was time for something in her apartment to "break". It was her day off. She woke early, showered and shaved and put on a silky, sheer, black robe. Then she called the apartment office to report her troubles. She had closed all of the shades and lit candles all around the apartment. When there was a knock on the door, she jumped...as she walked to the door, she loosened her robe just a bit to show more cleavage. She opened the door and stood in a secudtive pose with just a bit of thigh showing. He was clearly stunned and just stared for a few moments, but finally managed to ask what was wrong in the apartment.

She turned and walked seductively to the master bathroom..."come with me", she said. "I have a leak in here, and it is wet all over." When she reached the bathroom, she bent seductively and said, "see this leak and how wet everything is?" She heard him mumble something...when she turned to look at him, he was flushed and breathing hard. Moving past him so that her hard nipples brushed his chest she said, "I'll just wait in the bedroom while you fix my leak with your tools."

When he came out of the bathroom, he found her lounging back in an overstuffed loveseat with one leg seductively thrown over the arm. Her robe had fallen open so that it barely covered her cleavage and seductively hinted at her wet pussy. He swallowed hard and stammered, "The leak is all fixed." Running her tongue over her lips she sighed and said, "Good, now I have another leak that needs fixing...can you help me?"

His face lit up and he came right over to her. She sat up and grabbed his tight ass to pull him towards her. She immediately undid his pants and slipped them off along with his underwear. She wasn't surprised to see his hard cock spring out at her. "MMMMMMM", she breathed as she took the head of his cock in her mouth to suck on it. She held his cock and licked the underside with butterfly licks while massaging his balls with her other hand. When she got to the head of his cock, she quickly slipped her mouth around his shaft and and slid her mouth all the way down his shaft. She moved up and down on him like this a few times and then slipped his cock back out of her mouth only to continue to lick and suck it. While she licked, she also slid her hand around his tight ass and slid just the tip of her finger into his ass. It was all he could do to stand there and moan while he ran his hands through her hair.

He finally pulled away from her, got down on his knees and began to lick her hot, wet pussy all over. He shoved his tongue as far as he could into her pussy while he fingered her clit. Then he replaced his tongue with two of his fingers so that he could suck and lick her clit. She was in ectsasy and was moaning and writhing under his attentions. He slipped his fingers from her pussy and brought them down to her anus where, to her delight, he rimmed it and stuck his finger in just a bit.

He pulled away from her pussy and moved his mouth up to her tits where he licked and sucked them. Simultaneously, he had his cock in his hand and was rubbing it all over the outside of her pussy paying special atention to her clit. This put her over the edge and with a shudder, she came. He immediately slipped his cock into her pussy and rode her hard and fast until he came...shooting his hot sperm into her willing pussy.

He collapsed on top of her with his cock still in her pussy. They stayed that way for a few minutes breathing hard and trying to cool down. He finally pulled away from her and stood up. As he dressed, he said, " you just let me know if you have any more leaks that need fixing and I will be here immediately to help in any way I can."

The next day he got a note on his workroom door that read...Meet me at the pool tonight around midnight...it's leaking really bad...
Old 12-12-2002, 03:53 PM

Wow

Your story is as hot as your pics!!!! Please keep posting both.

-- Ernest Hemingway

A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her.

--W.C. Fields
Old 12-16-2002, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Very nice story. I need for that to happen to me! I'm a maintenance man (however on airplanes). But I have all the right tools