Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2007, 04:52 PM

Our Anniversary

Hmmm.... It's so nice to sleep in. The kids spent the night with their Nana, so I could sleep in and run some errands to get ready for tonight. I stretched, loving having the bed to myself, roll over and notice the note on your pillow with a hotel card key taped to it. "Good morning beautiful, happy anniversary. Relax, and run your errands, but I want you at this hotel, room 209 at 3:30 exactly.
Don't be early, don't be late, and don't worry about packing, I've got that handled. Forever Love."

So here I am, 3:30 standing outside of room 209, wondering what I am going to find when I open this door. I am expecting you naked on the bed, but that is not what I find. I open the door to the most beautiful hotel room I've ever seen. It's been painted by an artist, a mural from one end to the other just gorgeous. There is the most luxurious jacuzzi right next to the bed. I walk over to it and realize it's filled with water, I stick my hand in. Still warm, I look around the room, I don't see you, but a gift box with a card attached to it. "Enjoy your bath, darling. I want you on the bed, wearing this when I get there." I open the box and blush. In the box I find a G-string that is a strip of fabric with a string of pearls attached, you had told me you were going to buy me this. What made me blush was the bra, I could tell that when I put it on it would hold my breast up, but leave them completely exposed. Like an offering to you.

I undress and slip into the jacuzzi, mmmm........ it feels so nice. I probably spent and hour in the tub, thinking about what was to come. Anticipating. Getting more and more aroused. Finally I get out of the tub, slowly and leisurely dry off. That is when I noticed the candles. I walked around and lit them, breathing in the smell of vanilla. Finally I have worked up the courage to put that bra on. I look in the mirror, hmmm... looks sexy. I slide the g-string up my legs, feeling the pearls slide in between my lips and rub lightly on my clit..... OOhhhh MY, I think I"m going to like these. I walk around to room, the pearls grinding with every step... Hell Yeah, I"m wearing these every day. I figured that you would be here soon so I climb onto the bed and resist the urge to reach down and rub the pearl on my clit. I want to wait for you to make me cum. I do however squeeze my legs together now and then.
It seemed to take forever until you walked in the door. You didn't say a word, just walked over to the bed and kissed me. Grabbing my breast and squeezing, sliding your hand down my stomach and massaging the pearls into my pussy. "oh my God that is so fucking sexy" you groan into my mouth.
You stand up and walk in to the bathroom, and then return to me naked, with two silk scarves in your hand. "I'm going to tie you up, and then I'm going to tease you, if you cum, before I say you can, you will be punished. Understand me?" I nod my head feeling you reach down and spank my clit, " I said do you understand me." "yes" I moan. You then proceed to tie my hands to the corners of the bed. I feel like I"m going to cum the first time you even touch me. My whole body is humming, as I watch you reach into the drawer beside the bed and pull out a box. I notice as you open it that it contains a feather, a vibrator, and a bottle of massage oil. You take out the oil and drizzle it down my chest and stomach, and begin to massage it in. Pinching my nipples, and moving down. I can't stop myself from moaning almost constantly as you massage almost every inch of the front of my body, being careful not to touch my pussy. I know that I am sooo wet, I can feel it dripping down my ass.
By now I'm begging you to touch me, lick me, fuck me. Anything. I'm almost crazy with the aching in my clit. I can't keep still, can't keep from writhing on the bed. I tried to squeeze my legs shut so I could feel the pearls, but you grabbed my thighs and smack me on the hip. "what did I tell you, slut. Now your going to be punished."
You reach up and untie my hands flipping me over on my stomach, and I feel the first spank on my ass. Oh my God, with each spank I felt my pussy throb. " Please, baby Please just fuck me, make me cum, I want to cum so fucking bad." I am almost screaming now wanting nothing more then to cum on your cock. " That's right baby beg for it, let me know how bad you want it." You tell me as you cover my ass cheeks in oil and slide your cock between them. It's killing me to feel your cock so close to my pussy, "Fuck me, please just fuck me, I want to cum on your cock," I am now constantly begging to be fucked.
Finally, when I think I can't take it anymore I feel it, exactly what I've been waiting for all day, your cock slides into my pussy, and your hand smacks my ass. "oh yeah" I scream "harder, fuck me hard baby" I know you can feel my pussy tightening, can feel my orgasm building up,because you start moving faster and grunting with every thrust. I scream as I plummet into bliss almost blacking out with the pleasure. Somewhere in my subconscious I feel you pull out and hear your groan as I feel your warm cum hitting my ass. I feel you kiss the back of my neck, and begin to wonder what you have planned for the rest of the evening.

_________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-07-2008 at 03:05 PM.