Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Always a good morning

Beach House Sex

Hotel sex is the best. No kids. No phone. Clean towels a few feet away and no place that you have to be.

The only thing better than hotel sex is vacation sex in the beautiful beach house you rented for us for the weekend. I have been looking forward to this all week and I know you have too. To set the mood, we took a long walk on the beach and played tag with the waves.

When we returned to the beach house, we enjoyed a candlelight dinner and my favorite flavor of wine cooler.

I really enjoy spending time with you. We held hands, laughed and your smile lit your eyes making you look so incredibly sexy. My mind was beginning to race, thinking about things to come. (Me, hopefully – more than once.)

To that end, I excused myself to ‘powder my nose’ and went into our bedroom.

I stripped off my clothes and put some perfume in all the right places, brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth. (Fresh is good.) I also applied some very bright red lipstick. (I like to leave my mark.)

I put on a pair of my favorite little butt shorts. They have a zipper that starts in the back and zips all the way around to the front. I put on my black cupless bra to go with it, along with the highest high-heel shoes I own. I can’t walk far in them, but damn they look hot.

I’m feeling really wicked tonight. Since I know how much you like to undress me, I slipped on a VERY thin, white tank top and filmy skirt that wasn’t much longer than the shorts.

I did my sexiest walk to the sliding glass door and struck a pose. “Up for dessert?” I asked and gave you a smile. You jumped to your feet with a goofy look on your face. You looked like a little kid at Christmas. The difference being that your cock was rock-hard and practically shooting out of your shorts.

“You look sexy,” you said once you recovered your voice.

“And you look uncomfortable” I replied, doing my best to look concerned. I took a few steps forward, grabbed the cushion off the chair, and dropped it on the floor at your feet. “Let me help you,” I said as I dropped to my knees.

I pulled out your cock, dropping your swim trunks to the floor. We were mostly covered by the shade of the overhang, and our porch was a bit up the sand, but it was still exciting to think that someone could come along at any moment and catch us.

I grasped your cock with one hand and your balls with the other, as I took you in my mouth. I circled the head of your cock with my tongue, then took you deep in my mouth. You hand was on my hair and you were looking down at me as I moved my mouth up and down over your shaft. I paused to look up at you, with my tongue sticking out, licking you like a Popsicle – very very slowly. You tasted really good.

At this point, you thought I was going to stop, but I knew you’d been thinking about this weekend for longer than I had, so I thought you might appreciate it if I took the edge off a bit. Judging by the strong exhaling of your breath when I took you back into my mouth, I’d say you did.

My hand is slippery from all the saliva coming out of my mouth, so I’m able to use my hand to twist the silky skin of your cock back and forth as I take you deep into my throat. You love the twisty thing. After a few more minutes of this, I can feel your orgasm start to build. You tell me you’re going to cum and start to pull out of my mouth, but I keep a strong grip and take you back into my mouth. Within moments, you fill my mouth with your warm fluid. I can tell you’ve been eating well lately because your taste is light and sweet. I do love to watch you when you cum. You are so incredibly sexy.

You help me to my feet and wrap your arms around me, holding me close. I took your hand and started to walk inside, when I noticed you had to take tiny little steps behind me, which made me laugh. (Your shorts were still around your ankles.)

When we got in the room, I took a few steps ahead to be sure to give you a good rear view. Then I bent down to, uh, tie my shoe, giving you an even better view.

You stepped out of your shorts and strode up behind me very quickly. “I’m going to do very naughty things to you” you tell me, with a fiendish look in your eye. “Thank God,” I said, “And here I was afraid you were done.” There’s nothing you like better than a challenge.

With that said, you put your arms around me and kissed me very passionately. We kissed for quite a little while, adding to my slipperiness and making my breasts to start to ache.

You stepped back and pulled off my shirt, seeing the cupless bra lift my breasts up high, like a gift for your mouth. A gift you received very well.

You reached your hands down to my thighs and worked your hands up, looking for my ass. When you came to my shorts and you felt the zipper, I felt you pause and look at me with a giant smile on your face. “You naughty thing,” you said, as you tugged down my skirt. “I’m going to stick toys in you.”

I first lay down on my back so you could run your hands up and down my body, nudging my legs apart. You love to have total access to my body. You slid you hands up my thighs and ran both of your hands under my shorts, using your thumb to gently rub my clit, while the other hand gently strokes inside my lips with the tips of your two fingers.

You bent your head down, pulled the shorts to the side, and flicked your tongue where it would do the most good. At the first feel of your tongue, I arched up and threw my head back. I’d been thinking about this all day. After a moment I relaxed some and spread my legs a little wider. You licked me and rubbed my clit until you could feel me getting ready to explode. It didn’t take long. My breathing became fast and my body clammy and tense.

When you stuck your finger inside of me, I was done for. When I relaxed from the aftershocks, you told me to turn over. You weren’t done with me yet.

You grabbed a pillow and threw a towel over it, then shoved it under my hips. You wanted me to be comfortable because you planned on being there awhile.

You nudge my knees farther apart and reach over my back to gently squeeze my breasts, which are hanging down. When you sit back up, I look over my shoulder at you with my eyes shining. You are so good to me.

As you got off the bed, in search of toys, you told me not to move. You found them quickly, along with some lovely-smelling slippery stuff. You hopped back on the bed and nudged my knees just a little farther apart. You always like me to be completely exposed and at your mercy.

Just the thought of it makes me ache.

You came up behind me and ran your fingers up the bottoms of the shorts, squeezing my ass cheeks. “Hmmm,” you said, “I can’t really see what I’m doing here.” So slowly, very slowly, you began to unzip the back of my shorts, exposing just an inch or so of the crack of my ass. “Yes, that’s better,” you said as you opened the oil and let it drip down my crack.

“Oh, but I can’t reach to spread the oil around,” you said, in that same light voice. At this point, I’m starting to wiggle my heinie to entice you. You reached out and unzipped me a little farther, enough to expose my tight little asshole, covered with oil.

You use your thumb to rub the oil around and gently pushed you thumb in, to see how relaxed I was. Still, you said you didn’t seem to have enough room to work, so you unzipped the shorts farther to expose my already slippery girl parts. You poured more oil and rubbed it over my ass, spreading me farther apart, watching, touching. You pulled out the first vibrator, turned it on and slowly worked it in and out of my pussy. I wiggled with pleasure. I love having you stick toys in me. It’s such an incredible turn on.

You grabbed the second toy and moved it around on my clit, driving me wild. I felt a small orgasm rip through me, which you noticed with glee. “Oh yeah, babe. I love it when you cum for me. Good girl.”

With the vibrator on the outside and one on the inside, I could hardly contain myself. I felt the pressure build like a volcano ready to erupt. When you watched me begin to explode, you pulled out the vibrator and took your place inside.

There’s nothing sexier than feeling my internal walls doing a belly dance on your cock …. or so you tell me.

You grabbed my hips and drove inside of me while I looked over my shoulder at you. You look so damn sexy with your chest all pumped up and the sweat glistening off of you. I could cum again just watching you.

Just before you were going to cum, you pulled you, flipped me over, and drove right back in. I wrapped my legs around you on that final thrust and held you close.

I do so love to feel your orgasms. You do it with more than your body – you do it with your whole soul and it’s beautiful to watch. I’m so very glad that you’re my lover. I wouldn’t change that for the world.