Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
The Gift

It was a long day and we had been planning this little getaway for a long time. We got a sitter for our daughter and packed basics. We decided we would go away and relax and enjoy each others company and bodies. We had reservations at a local Inn but first we got dressed up and went to a restaurant for nice romantic meal. We talked and laughed like lovers should. As we drove back to the in we spoke of light things and held hands the entire way.

I entered the room and on the table was a dozen roses with a simple note saying “ I love you” I am such sensitive person I teared up and put my arms around him and kissed him saying “ let me go change into something interesting” I came out of the bathroom in a baby doll set of sheer chiffon, the color of clouds and he gazed at me with longing and love. He was sitting on the bed with something on his lap wrapped in wrapping paper. I looked quizzingly at him as he said “ this is your gift for the evening.” I was shocked and it must have shown on my face as I had nothing for him. He chucked saying “ no worries, I was in our favorite adult store and saw this I knew I had to get it for you” I sat down next to him and like a kid with Christmas Paper I attacked the wrapping. Inside the box was an velvet elongated bag. It was very heavy as I unknotted the knot on the bag and slide out a beautiful glass dildo. My husband chuckled at my look of shock and said “ it can be heated to made warm and chilled to make cold and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. It was thick and round like a dick and flat base as it could sit standing on its own. I hugged him whispering, “ its definitely going to be an interesting evening.

We Kissed and teased easing our clothes from one another. The Hot-tub in the corner was filled with Hot Water and bubbles beckoning us in. I sighed upon entering “ The water is wonderful.” We splashed and played and he reached across and pulled me closer, his hands caressing my breasts lovingly. I was practically putty in his hands as I leaned closer and nuzzled his neck with nips and licks as I ran my fingers over his body. I teasingly asked in my best Mae West drawl “is that a pistol or are you glad to see me” He laughed and pulled me closer saying “ I am so glad to see you and feel you in my arms.

I lowered my body a little lower in the water and found his hard shaft waiting for me. I caressed his shaft and balls with my hands and nails watching his twitch and I chuckled with womanly power. He raised himself up a little and I brought my mouth just under the water and licked his shaft. The hot tub had a nice bench going all the way around and he pulled me up and lowered my wet pussy on his had waiting dick. I sighed as it entered me. We rode slowly at first enjoying our rhythm, the water splashing out of the tub. Our passions climbed faster as did our riding until He his legs went straight and he groaned grabbing my hips as he came inside me. He grabbed me and started riding me fast and hard like I need till I was screaming “ yes please a little more, YES I AM CUMMING.” We laughed as we looked around at the water and mess and pulled on the terry robes on that were provided. He whispered to me” It a wonder the neighbors didn’t hear you in the next room, I will have to try harder next time”

HE took my hand an led me to the pedestal bed. He said “now its all about you” He removed my robe and helped me to lay down on the bed. . He sat between my legs and put some warmed lube on my sensitive puss and then I watched him lube up the glass dildo. He slide it into me ever so slightly and I shivered and laughed saying “ gawd you chilled it” He slid alittle more inside me as I shivered with expectation. . He moved it faster and faster inside me and I was getting more and more vocal and demanding as it went. My hips kept moving with the speed of the dildo reaching but not quite getting there. “oh please it feels so fucking good” he laughed “ please make me cum I can feel it!!!!” He reached into a dresser and pulled out a tiny bullet vibe and put it against the base of the glass dildo and I gasped as the vibrations went through the glass to me. He fingered my clit as the dildo kept going faster and faster inside my sensitive begging pussy. “ I SCREAMED “ GAWD YES I AM CUMMMING” I started shaking uncontrollably after and tears ran down my face with after shakes.

We snuggled after joking about the dildo saying how pretty it was . I jokingly told him we could put it in the china cabinet and tell people it’s a bracelet holder. . We bothed laughed and kissed starting over. It was a wonderful sleep deprived evening.

"Tomorrow is another day" Scarlette O'hara monologue..

socrates last words.. " i drank what?!"