Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Pola! Pola! Pola!

The First

It had taken us so long to get as far as we had. It hadn't been easy for us, and we both had issues with the past and the unkind things it had done to us. I really had to know someone,to trust them implicitly before I could do anything with them. I'd known you long enough to realise that you were the one and that my life would be incomplete without you in it.

We'd reached the place of no return really. We either took the next natural step or just stopped there and then. We'd always held back in the past but something was different this time.

It wasn't the most romantic of settings - but we made the most of it. I remember the room, the bed was soft enough and furnished in white sheets with huge pillows - the most memorable thing about the room was the wooden blinds which sealed us off from the rest of the world and made everything extra warm and safe.

We made hot drinks - it was so cold outside and we needed to warm up. We drank them snuggled up while we watched the news and whatever saturday junk was on TV.

After we'd warmed up we sleepily started to smooch, our lips barely touching but enough to send shivers down both of our spines, enough to make every bit of me tingle and feel alive. You traced the outline of my lips with your fingers and lent in to kiss me again, this time deeper, taking me by surprise.

I wrapped my arms round you, feeling you, pulling you closer to me desperate to make the kiss last as long as it could and holding on to you.

We lay down together, me on top of you - you with your arms round me, slowly smooching, taking our time feeling the warmth of each others bodies. I could feel your hands tracing their way down my back and gently teasing my ass. I moaned softly as you did this, instantly flushing with heat. Your tongue started to dart in and out of my mouth, flicking over the top of mine and our kisses deepened further.

You rolled us over so you were now on top of me, but I could feel you were more than a little turned on. I kind of new this was going to be it.

We broke from our kiss, and you unzipped my jumper and started to trace over my collarbone with your lips before slowly working your way down, kissing the outline of my bra. I slipped out of my jumper and you removed my bra for me so I was half exposed - while you remained fully clothed. Feeling you press against my breasts that way was amazing - and I was starting to become very aroused. Softly, your mouth slid over my left breast, your tongue flicking over my nipple - I gasped and instantly felt myself becoming very wet. You carried on kissing and licking my breasts until it was almost too much to bear.

I reached down and slid my hand inside your jeans - so I could touch you and feel how hard you were in my hands. You were extremely turned on, and I could feel the wetness on my fingers as I slowly slid them over your head. I helped undress you so we were both lying naked together.

We began to kiss again, more deeply and passionately, and your hand found its way inbetween my legs, you traced your fingers along my thigh and just barely began to stroke me, it was so ticklish and I began to shiver from the feeling of it.

As turned on as I was, I was also scared - I so wanted to make sure everything was right for us, but you sensed this and slowed things down. We stopped and just held each other for a while.

A little later on, lying side by side, I let my hands wander down to you again - and you instantly became very hard again. I was scared about going down on you - I'd done it lots of times before but this time it felt so much more real. I took my time, softly sliding my lips over you and gently sucking - tasting the wetness of your arousal. You tasted beautiful. Seeing you becoming so aroused was making me feel the same again, and I began to touch myself.

I knew that this time we were ready.

You held on to me and laid me down on the bed, placing a cushion underneath my hips. We kissed again, and you lay between my legs. I could feel your hardness pressing against my clit and it was making me want to come.

Slowly, you just pushed the tip of your hardness inside of me. It felt a little uncomfortable, but at the same time really horny. I gasped a little and you stopped - but soon I wanted to feel more of you there. You pushed a little further inside. Again, it felt strange, but the more you stayed there and the more I could feel you moving, the wetter I got. Slowly, softly, you moved until you were completely inside of me. At first you stayed there without moving, but the feeling of having you there - you were so big - was a bit too much to bear and I needed you to move your hips in time with mine.

Soon we were slowly moving against each other - taking our time and getting used to the new feeling of being in love and at one with each other. Our kisses were fevered and passionate as our bodies became more entwined.

I never thought it would happen the first time, but I could feel an orgasm building inside me - the feeling of having you there, and having your hip bone rubbing against my clit was too much, and I came, a short, sharp orgasm that made me cry out. It only made me wetter, and made the feeling of having you inside me more intense. I didn't know what it would feel like to have a man come inside me for the first time - but I knew there was something happening to you - I felt you begin to stiffen up even more - and then the warmth as you kissed me deeply and lay on top of me.

I couldn't believe it had finally happened to me. I never thought it would, that I was desirable enough or that anyone would ever want me.

We lay together for hours, kissing and wrapping ourselves up in our own little world. I wondered how long it would stay this perfect for.