Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2009, 10:33 PM
Chris

Send a message via AIM to chris00087 Send a message via Yahoo to chris00087
The best part of waking up.

I'm looking at you, which isn't the abnormal thing. It's the fact that your face is buried in the legs of a lithe black woman and brown haired white girl is slowly tonguing her way into you. It was a whim for me to wake up this early, but if I knew this was the show I'd enjoy I'd have been up far earlier. Watching you work your tongue deep into this girl, while moaning and grinding yourself on someone else's face is really making me a lot hot under the collar. But I don't step in yet, I want you to enjoy your morning. You change positions, you sitting now on the couch with your legs spread. The black girl stands over your face and feeds you her pussy, while the white girl has even better access to you now. I see her take your clit into her mouth while sliding 4 fingers into you and fucking you with them slowly at first matching her tongue speed with her clit before speeding up as you begin to thrust onto her fingers. And watching you I see your mouth doing all the work, and you're enjoying it. I've never seen a persons face shine that much from eating. You're thrusting your tongue very deep into this girl, if I wasn't already up I could really see her moans and screams waking me up. She grinds herself on your tongue gripping and turning your head at her spot. Jerking your head around with your hair. I can tell she's close to cumming, her knees are buckling, you must have given her a very hard orgasm. I watch her cum from your tongue, I watch her grab your hair and grind your face into her pussy making sure if you didn't taste her cum before you do now. She's thrusting her pussy into your mouth and you enjoy every minute of it while the white girl between your legs is pleasing you, going at you harder and harder. That is, until she stops, and goes for a bag on the side of the couch. I'm anxious to see what she pulls out, but you and your black friend don't even seemed phased by her departure, in fact she stands up and uses your hands to rub her clit, as if she's waiting for something to come for her. I see just the back of what she comes back with, it looks like a leather thong...I'm wondering why on earth you ladies need it when your tongues have been doing such and exceptional job but I just sit back and enjoy the show. You slide your mouth to what I think is black girls stomach, kissing it and caressing it. Pulling her into your kisses with her ass while your white friend is kissing her, rubbing your head and her ass. You leave your friend and move to your hands and knees on the couch facing my direction, and then I see what your black friend is wearing. An extremely long black strap on. And I'm sure I know what's next as I see her move behind you and slowly rub the head of that thing up and down your pussy. I see your eyes widen when she starts to slide it slowly into your pussy and I hear your moans as it rubs your clit on it's way inside you. Watching this is a little too much for me as I'm filled with the urge to cum so badly, but I can't interrupt the show. So I stay hidden and slowly begin to stroke my dick, matching the strokes of your other black lover. I can tell you've adjusted to it's size and so can she because she begins to fuck you harder and faster. I watch your pussy drip onto the couch as I stroke myself to you getting fucked. I listen to you moan and scream on her toy. I also watch that look of lust I've been missing for so long. The white girl buries your face in her pussy but you can barely keep your tongue in place from this rough fucking you're getting. She's squeezing your hips and pulling you back onto every stroke, then pushing you forward on every out stroke. Your screams and your legs are telling me your close, somewhere near as close as I am I wager. I watch her pull your head back by your hair when you cum...grinding yourself back on her and screaming. You rubbing your clit now, making your orgasm last longer and you look right at me and wink. That sends me over my edge and I cum. I go upstairs and clean up and jump back into bed. I hear you come in a few minutes later, sliding slowly into bed with me and kissing me. I taste their pussies on your tongue. You slide your hand down to my dick and whisper in my ear "We're not done yet." I hear footsteps walk into the room and look to see your friends, still wet climbing into bed with us.