Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-10-2002, 01:26 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Finally hearing from her lips the words that were in her mind already, Vaj moves around to between her legs. Genevieve looks up briefly and sees the look of saitfaction on Vaj's face.

Very quickly Vaj lifts her hips and she can feel him enter her body. His cock feels long, thick, and extremely hard. Slowly he pushes into her wet pussy until he can go no further. His cock feeling her cervix stops and throbs inside of her. She can feel it pulse through her entire body. Slowly, Vaj pulls his cock out until just the tip of his cock is inside of her pussy. He looks at Genevieve and sees the anticipation all over her face. As he hesitates briefly, he slams his cock into her pussy and instanty fills her. For several minutes he continues to torture her in this way.

As she gasps out for Vaj to fuck her, he then does so. He slams his cock in and out of Genevieve. Fucking her like he has not had sex in a very long time. He fucks her so hard, that the entire table begin to move with each of his thrusts. Then Genevieve feels Vaj stiffen and she knows that he is about to explode inside of her. And he does. She can feel his hot sperm pound into her pussy. Filling her with his seed and the heat of their passion. As he slams his cock into her several more times, driving her over the edge yet again and ellicting screams of pleasure and pain from her.

Vaj slolwy pulls his cock out and walk over to the bed to lie next to Gabrielle. Genevieve is so tired and exhausted from all of the pleasure, pain, and teasing that she falls asleep still strapped to the table

Old 07-10-2002, 04:18 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Vaj enters her he feels as if his shaft is huge and harder than anything she has ever felt. His cock feels as if it were tearing her apart and suddendly he hits her cervix.. a groan escapes her lips she doesn't ever think she has ever been so completely filled in this way before. His cock thrusting into her just to pull out completely before driving into her again drives her wild. Genevieve's walls clutch at his cock as if her body were begging him to stay inside her. Her juices running down her thighs coating them making them shine in the light. Vaj continues to tease her until she can bear it no longer and gasps out "fuck me now please.. I can bear it no longer surely I will go insane if you do not". Vaj hesitates only briefly before driving into her with an unnatural force. His every thrust moving the table beneath her. Genevieve's body feels as if it is being torn apart yet the pleasure is so intense she wishes that she could just stay this way forever with Vaj driving deep inside her. Over and over he drives her over the brink of ecstacy only to take her higher the next time. Genevieve feels Vaj start to stiffen inside her and she knows that he is going to cum in her at last. Vaj drives into her filling her so that she overflows with the mixture of thier passion. Slowly he withdraws and before he even steps away she nods off dreaming of her new home and all that has taken place and fantasies of what is yet to come.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-11-2002, 02:46 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As the rest of the night slides away, the sun rises and Vaj feels Gabrielle slip into the deeper sleep of hte undead. Vaj knows that they are safe within the room. He holds Gabrielle tight to his body and feels Genevieve's dreams flow through him. A content smile crosses his face and his fangs slide down and into sight for the first time. His hunger seeps in and Vaj knows that when he awakens he must make the decision of what to do to appease it.

Old 07-14-2002, 05:53 PM

Pandora
The Next Night:

I pushed the door open to the house, gently pulling my mortal behind me. I hadn't even had enough patience to wait to get into the club to pick him up, I just picked him out of the line-up waiting to get in and told him I knew where there was a better party, and he obiediently followed.
I could feel him tense up considerablly when he noticed there wasn't a party here,at least not the kind that he frequented. I squeezed his hand to calm him, it did.
Leading him into another room, I found a young girl strapped to a table,asleep; mortal; the room smelling overwhelmingly of sex. I smiled. When my young fleshy boy saw her he ripped away from my hand (I let him), to run to her aid.
"Don't wake her!" came a low yet authoritative voice. "She had a rough night." My boy froze where he stood, afraid.
Vaj stepped out of the shadows and smiled, as did I. He came towards thenew mortal, looking him up and down approvingly then to me questioningly.
"It's a gift, Vaj." I said. I didn't have to read his mind, his face said it all. Besides, I couldn't, he was my Maker.
Vaj's attention was upon the boy again, smiling even broader.
"Very good, Pandora. Come in, Gabrielle is waiting and you know how impatient she gets.
Old 07-15-2002, 02:48 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

The rest of the night was a blur. She only remembers being pulled off of Genevieve and the satisfaction she felt as she drifted deep into sleep. She awakens shortly after sunset, and gazes at Genevieve's body, naked and tied down. She feels herself getting hot, and decides to go get cleaned up before she awakens the fatigued young girl. While getting dressed she senses two new beings in the house, and automatically identifies one as Pandora. Gabrielle knows that she has brought in someone new with her, and is eager to meet the new play thing. She quickly finishes getting ready and rushes into the room.
Old 07-15-2002, 08:09 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"Don't wake her! She had a rough night " Vaj looks at the mortal standing before his Genevieve. He knows that this new mortal will be fun to play with. "Very good, Pandora. Come in, Gabrielle is waiting and you know how impatient she gets." A broad smile on Vaj's face.

Just then Gabrielle runs into the room and wraps her arms around her "sibling" Pandora. Vaj smiles at the reunion of his "children" and then steps up to the new mortal.

"So what is your name sir? And where did my darling Pandora find you?"

Old 07-18-2002, 09:30 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
The new mortal is overwhelmed by a sense of ordered chaos in the room. He has never seen such a display of forbidden innocence as the woman on the table. For a moment he looses himself in the situation, but suddenly remembers that he had been asked a question when he meets Vaj's penetrating stare.
"My name is Sky and I was picked up by this woman, Pandora, oustide of a nightclub."
Sky does not know what to make of the situation and doesn't exactly know if he wants to be aware of what's going on. The room is filled with an akward tension, and Sky works up the nerve and brings himself to ask Vaj,
"What exactly in the hell is going on here?"
Vaj glances over to the woman tied up onto the table and quickly back at Sky. Sky feels that he is in a situation that is quickly taking a turn for the worst.
Old 07-18-2002, 11:34 AM

I could feels Sky's body tense as his fear mounted. His face glistened with a thin layer of sweat. Nerves kicking in.
"What exactly in the hell is going on here?" his voice quaking, mind racingso fast that words weren't coming easily.
"Nothing you won't enjoy, I assure you, young man." Vaj said coolly. He gave his dashing old-world smile, rubbing Gabrielle's hands as she wound them around our sire.
I came up behind Sky, reached around and grabbed his cock which instantly snapped to attention in his loose jeans.
"Relax, darling." I whispered."No one will hurt you."
'But I . . ."
"No," I nibbled on his ear. "You'll be fine. You are in good hands, or should I say, you're going to be." That wrung a couple laughs from everyone, even Sky.
I continued to nibble his ear and lick his neck while a rubbed his constricted penis. I could see Gabrielle staring at it from over Vaj's shoulder. She licked her lips. Vaj noticed this too and said:
"Well, why don't we get started then."He walked into another room leaving Gabrielle behind with Sky, myself and the tied upgirl.
"I want him first Dora." She said.
I smiled and pushed him towards her with only a small protest in his deffense coming from his lips.
"He's yours as long as I get some to."
"Girls! I'm waiting!" came our Maker's voice from the other room. We both stopped talking and obeyed his powerful voice. I couldn't wait to se what the night would bring.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:01 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

The look of fear and nerves played across Sky's face and into his voice. Vaj knew that Pandora brought the young mortal more as an offering to Gabrielle then to me. But she also knows how much Vaj loves to watch his "children" play too. Leaving Genevieve for the moment, Vaj goes to teh other room. He hears Pandora and Gabrielle talk about their new "toy".

"Girls, I'm waiting." The only way to get them to play is to get them started. I look through the door and see Genevieve's look of utter disappointment and fear of being left behind. "My sweet Genevieve, I have not forgotten you. I will be back for you momentarily. We must introduce young Sky to the world that you two will be joining. So don't fret my pet." A chuckle slips out as he turns around.

Vaj's "daughters" enter the room and guide Sky in with them. The sight of the room is confusing, lights flashing and smoke rolling. It is almost like a movie set. Against the wall are several devices and Vaj sits in a chair in the middle of the room.

"My 'daughters'. please decide on how you want to share this young mortal. I want to bring in Genevieve to play too."

Old 07-20-2002, 11:38 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As she starts to awaken from the deep sleep that overtook her body after the passions of the night before Genevieve stays quiet. There are voices that she does not recognize in the room and she is slightly afraid. She hears Vaj instruct everyone not to awaken her but she watches the group with eyes just barely open. A woman and a man have come to see Vaj and she thought she heard the woman telling Vaj this man who was really no more than a boy from what she could see was a gift to him. But why would she bring Vaj a gift in the way of a person and what did all this mean. So many questions once again started to go through her mind and she was on the verge of calling out to Vaj. She was more than a little frightened and unsure of what was happening and before she could decide what she was to do she was left alone still tied to the table.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-21-2002, 10:00 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Sky

"Daughters.........mortal........" The words swam through Sky's mind. He was not sure if he had heard this man, Vaj, right, but he had the sudden feeling that he was in a situation that he needed to get out of and get out of quickly. He turns to walk descreetly away, but as if by instinct, Gabrielle grabs his arm and holds him where he his. Suprised by the strength of her grip, he is forced to stay where he is and await his coming fate........
Old 07-23-2002, 03:11 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj could see the confusion and signs of fear on the face of Sky and then saw Gabrielle step forward to take charge. Then Vaj sees his "daughters" step on either side of Sky and start to persuade him to stay and play with us.

Seeing that Sky was being well taken care of, Vaj quietly walks back into the room with Genevieve. He sees slight tears on her delicate face. Vaj leans over and kisses them from her face and then kisses her deeply and lustily. He can feel Genevieve respond to his kiss as he slides his hands over her still exposed body.

As Vaj's hands slide down her stomach to the apex of her legs, she lifts her hips to make contact with Vaj. Vaj releases the kiss and then runs his hands back up to Genevieve's arms and to her wrist.

Genevieve smiles in pleasure as she feels the restraints being released from her wrists first and then her ankles. As soon as she is free she wraps her arms around Vaj and holds his cool body close to hers.

"I thought you didn't want me anymore. I thought you were done with me and I was very scared." Genevieve whispers into Vals ear.

Old 07-23-2002, 06:09 PM

Pandora

I slide down Sky's left side while Gabrielle occupies herself. I lift his shirt a little and start to lik and kiss his waist and around to his belly button. I hear him murmur something, but really didn't care what it was, I only wanted to do one thing.
I start to unbutton and unzip Sky's jeans, kissing his salty skin the entire time . . .
Old 07-24-2002, 08:39 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

as she lay there shivering in the dark she watches Vaj slide back into the room. Her heart leaps involuntarily as he leans over to kiss her deeply. As he continues to kiss her passionately he releases her from the bonds which hold her to the table and she clings to him immediately. She whispers her fears to him and he reassures her in that deep sensual voice and then she wonders how she could have doubted him in the first place. She nuzzles her face into his neck and begins to stroke his back lazily with her fingernails. Vaj's manhood starts to respond and she can feel it against her skin exciting her all the more and she arches her body against him like a cat.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-24-2002, 11:10 AM
Banned

Sky

Sky is taken aback when Pandora makes a move on him. He has never been with a group of people as sexually open as these were. He had began to wonder if he would be the next one tied to the table, but that thought is quickly erased as Pandora is unzipping his pants and kissing him softly. Sky begins to become aroused and his member starts to lenghten. Pandora pulls away, teasing him, making him want more. She beckons him over to the table where she lays him down. Thoughts swin through him head in a blur of ecstasy. He closes his eyes, and awaits his coming fate.