Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2002, 08:35 AM
gorr4247

Dare!

I had watched my sister, Lisa grow up over the years into a sexy young woman. She is just under 6 foot. She has lovely tits. I know she is a size 32C because I have looked at her bras. She is very slim and is very flirty.

One day she had some friends round. Ones name is Melanie anothers Melissa and Zoe. I decided I would see if I could make something happen as they are all beautiful girls. So I went downstairs and got some vodka and mixed it with other spirits. I offered it to them and they immediately accepted. Within an hour they were all very drunk.

I went back to my sister and her friends and flirted with her friends for a while till they got more drunk and asked them if they wanted to play dares – whoever did a dare would get to set a dare for a person(s) of their choice. In their drunken state they agreed. We spun a bottle to see who would go first. My sister was chosen. She dared Zoe to strip to her bra and panties. At this point I intervened and said she should have to go outside in the street and strip. When she did this there was a few people trying slyly to peep through their window and Zoe was obviously very embarrassed. She came back and was half embarrassed half angry. She wanted to get her own back I think so chose me. She said I would have to go down on my sister till she came. Her come juices would have to be licked up – every drop. My sister quickly protested but was reminded by Zoe that se had done her dare so there was no pulling out. After a lot of persuading she agreed.

I slowly pulled down her trousers and then slipped my hand inside the waistband of her blue thong…