Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2006, 12:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
How far in is the "Cherry"

Hey I was wondering how far inside of a woman lays the cherry to be popped. Like how long do you have to be to pop a cherry?
Old 02-21-2006, 02:31 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

My understanding is that you don't have to be any great length to break the hymen, however, I'd be very much surprised if there are many women out there these days who've reached sexual maturity with their hymen intact.

Using tampons, having a gynocological exam, sexual experimentation (even without intercourse) and other everyday activities will often break the hymen. Personally I have no idea when mine was broken, but I began using tampons aged 13 so it was definitely long gone by the time I'd lost my virginity.

What is men's fascination with it anyway....it all seems a bit sick to me.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-21-2006, 06:37 AM

^^ well it's simple its because your the first one...so its sorta like discovering new land...quite adventurous
Old 02-21-2006, 07:42 AM
MMM, do it to me again.

well, i must say i used tampons from the time i was 13 or 14, and didn't lose my virginity until i was 16, and i still had my hymen, because it was very painful and i bled.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
My understanding is that you don't have to be any great length to break the hymen, however, I'd be very much surprised if there are many women out there these days who've reached sexual maturity with their hymen intact.

Using tampons, having a gynocological exam, sexual experimentation (even without intercourse) and other everyday activities will often break the hymen. Personally I have no idea when mine was broken, but I began using tampons aged 13 so it was definitely long gone by the time I'd lost my virginity.

What is men's fascination with it anyway....it all seems a bit sick to me.

I agree with you Lou. I am not fascinated by the hymen, rather the women behind it. As it should be.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
No it isnt that I am obcessed with the hymen. I have already taken her virginity. My thing is why i am asking is because we started to use a dildo on her and it would only go so far in and then all of a sudden start to hurt her. I asked my best friend about it cause he has way more experience than me and he suggested that maybe after all the times i did that with her i never broke her cherry.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:55 PM
~getting by~

I would guess the angle of the dildo was different than the angle of the real thing. I have a tilted uterus and when going through my pelvic exam if things are not placed quite right there can be quite a bit of pain.

I don't know the best way to describe this and I'm sure someone more intelligent than I will explain it better, but I have experienced the "depth" issue with my own dildo. It seems to be dependent upon my excitement level - the more excited I am... the longer my session of play has been the deeper it goes.

I agree with Lou on the hymen issue - I'm still a virgin but am pretty certain my hymen is long gone though I can't say when it went.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
~getting by~

A particularly informative site that will show the hymen is not "in" at all.... this was new information to me too... but I think it will better help you understand that I don't think the hymen is the issue....

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/hymen.htm
Old 02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzande1
No it isnt that I am obcessed with the hymen. I have already taken her virginity. My thing is why i am asking is because we started to use a dildo on her and it would only go so far in and then all of a sudden start to hurt her. I asked my best friend about it cause he has way more experience than me and he suggested that maybe after all the times i did that with her i never broke her cherry.

I just read an article the other day that mentioned some hymens are harder to break than others. It strongly suggested a trip to the doctor to see what was going on.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Loungin' Around

There's breaking the hymen, and then there's "stretching" to accomodate a different penis. I was far from a virgin, but had some bleeding (and some pain) when I had sex with a friend who had a rather large organ. I think it's a function of size, depth of penetration, and the vigorousness of the activity.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 02-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Thanks for that maddy! Very interesting link. I'd always thought the hymen was located at the entrace to the vagina, but subsequent discussions at Pixies was starting to make me doubt myself!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !