Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2003, 04:03 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

Question Anal Sex with the girl on top

I have had anal sex a few times and the experiences have always been doggie style, and once laying on our sides. i have seen pictures and movies on women riding a man's cock either facing toward or away from him. Has anyone done this and is the pain the same as anal sex doggie style or is it better or worse? i think it is highly erotic to look at, and would like some other opinions. thanks guys.
Old 02-27-2003, 04:35 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
hello pepsigirl, i dated a woman who loved anal sex, and one of her favorite positions was on top, she would get on top slide down on my cock and then ease down on her back when she would do that i would have the most incredible orgasms, other times she would get on top facing away from me, or facing me, but the one with us both on our backs had to be the best.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 02-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Manwhore

Give it a try! I know it gives you more control as to how far, how fast it goes in and when I pleasure myself anally with a dildo, it is the least painful way I have found. (Though it may not be the same for you.) Good luck, and please let us know if you give it a try!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 02-27-2003, 06:51 PM

It gives the lady control, Pepsigirl, and I'm all in favour of that. The man's only difficulty is lasting long enough because of how nice it feels. Just concentrate on those boobs swingong above your nose, guys.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:45 PM

Sorry, I have never met a woman interested in trying. Man, you get the oddest looks sometimes when you suggest it.

Would always love to try it.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:13 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

it just looks like it would be so very painful to forcefully sit on a cock instead of the body laying down or bent over. i would love to hear from a lady who has done anal while being on top and tell of exactly how it feels. which is more painful....doggie style or being on top. i think i want to try it, but then i'm afraid it will be too much to take. thanks for all who have responded.

as for jay_ba....i was 31 or 32 before i would consider doing it. i don't do it often, but its just something to add to a sex life when it needs a little spice. but be gentle with her, it's not the same as a pussy.
Old 02-27-2003, 09:13 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

btw, i'm only 33 now.
Old 02-28-2003, 01:25 AM
Banned

I've tried it but had no success. I found it difficult to slowly lower onto him . . . I'll try again and keep you posted.
Old 03-02-2003, 12:22 AM

Pepsigirl, I've been thinking about you and your problem (who wouldn't?). The way we go about it is not to squat over his hips and drop onto the spike - oouch! Try kneeling astride his stomach so your pussy is kissing his belly button. Lean forward and reach behind you to aim him at the right spot, then shuffle backwards GENTLY. This way the angle is about right and you are in complete control. You can take as much or as little of him as you want, and as slowly as you like. Wish I was there......
Old 03-02-2003, 08:17 AM
MMM, do it to me again.

wouldn't it be easier to ride the cock facing away from him instead of facing him? anyone done this position?
Old 08-30-2004, 07:35 AM
Magic Tongue

Send a message via ICQ to popper70
first of all, i'm not sure if u are still interested in answers.
seccond, i am not a woman (u said u "would love to hear from a lady who has done anal while being on top and tell of exactly how it feels") but i have done anal in several positions. both active and passive.
so riding him facing away works pretty good for me. i can relax very well that way. facing towards him works good too. in general i think to ride causes less difficulties and pain than doggysyle. though i would not call doggy as painful. if done right anal sex has nothing to do with pain.
but my fafourite posissoin is laying on my back, him kneeling or standing in front of me... best orgasms from being fucked that way.

Some (privat?) photos:

Our 3-Some-------------------------------- My Blue Toy
Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Bubble Butt --> A soapy Ass
Tub-Shave
Old 08-30-2004, 05:48 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

thanks for your reply. i appreciate your input. no, i haven't done anal sex any other way than doggie, but i plan on trying it out one of these days. i think doing it in the missionary style while playing with my pussy would be really hot and turn him on.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:59 PM
Magic Tongue

Send a message via ICQ to popper70
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsigirl
... i think doing it in the missionary style while playing with my pussy would be really hot and turn him on.

i am sure it will

Some (privat?) photos:

Our 3-Some-------------------------------- My Blue Toy
Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Bubble Butt --> A soapy Ass
Tub-Shave
Old 08-30-2004, 07:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericthered
Pepsigirl, I've been thinking about you and your problem (who wouldn't?). The way we go about it is not to squat over his hips and drop onto the spike - oouch! Try kneeling astride his stomach so your pussy is kissing his belly button. Lean forward and reach behind you to aim him at the right spot, then shuffle backwards GENTLY. This way the angle is about right and you are in complete control. You can take as much or as little of him as you want, and as slowly as you like. Wish I was there......

Thanks for describing it. I have had anal sex in the spoon position, doggie position, and flat on my stomach. I didn't think I could ever try being on top; like Pepsigirl says, it sounds very painful (but erotic to watch). Plus, I know my knees could never handle me squatting. I think I could do what you described, however.

Pepsigirl, if I ever have a chance to try what you have in mind, I'll report back on how it felt compared with the other positions.
Old 08-30-2004, 08:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
I'm a big believer in that if it hurts you're doing something wrong. Anal sex should NOT hurt if it does you might want to take more time with foreplay, use more lube, or just go slower.

That being said if you do regularly have pain while having anal then woman on top might not work the best for you since the anus has a tendency to tense up a bit while squating like is required for woman on top anal. We don't have any experience with the reverse cowgirl position but with her facing me it's no different really than woman on top vaginal sex. Other than it is a little more difficult to get in, but after that the only difference is the sensation.

Missionary anal would probably be more your cup of tea. Especially if you use a couple of pillows to raise your butt off the matress or floor. My wife really seems to enjoy anal this way since it doesn't seem to allow as deep of thrusts as doggy style. It's my personal favorite since I get to see her eyes while we do it and know that she is truly enjoying the experience. Which is a huge turn on to me.