Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2006, 04:46 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Audience Participation

Her legs were unsteady beneath her as she did as she was told.

She glanced at her lover and then over to his friends who stood in nervous anticipation, not quite believing that she had willingly agreed to do this for them.

Of course she'd gone through all of this before and she knew the drill well. Offering her arse to be spanked was the sure fire way to make sure she got the long hard fucking she needed every night, but doing it with his friends watching was the stuff of fantasies...she'd never thought it would ever really go this far.

But here she was, in her straight black work skirt and blouse, waiting to be put over her lover's knee in front of his friends. He sat down on his usual chair and she saw the outline of his cock begin to bulge against his trousers already. She'd expected the instruction to come from him, as usual, but instead it was one of his friends who broke the silence. 'Go on then mate....you know what we've come to see....put her across your knee'.

She bent forward over his lap as his hand guided the small of her back into place so that her upper body hung one side of his knees and her legs barely touched the floor on the other. She felt her pussy tingle as his hand touched the hem of her skirt and he yanked it upwards exposing her stocking tops and little silk panties. As he rubbed one hand over the well rounded cheeks of her arse, he used his other one to undo the top few buttons on her smart work blouse and reach in to pull her heavy tits out of her bra. Her nipples instantly stiffened under the intense gaze of her lover's friends as they marvelled at the sight of her big round tits hanging towards the floor.

She heard one of the men mutter 'Jeeeesus' under his breath as her lover raised his hand, ready to bring it down firmly across both cheeks of her arse. Her arse cheeks tingled and her lover raised his hand again to start spanking her round bottom in earnest. A groan escaped her lips as his hand made stinging contact with her arse and her lover squeezed her fat tits hard with his free hand. She could feel the skin on her arse begin to redden and knew it wouldn't be long before she'd feel his cock throbbing and swelling under her stomach. She twisted her head to one side and could just make out the swollen crotches of her lover's friends as they stood, shifting their weight from one foot to the other, anxious to get a good view of her reddened arse and heavy, hanging tits as she lay across her lover's lap.

She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, longing for her panties to be removed, longing for her aching, shaven cunt to be exposed to the cool air and to the gaze of the onlooking men, but she was used to the routine....her panties would stay on until her lover could see a wet patch in them. Usually during her nightly spankings her lover would talk to her, telling her what was in store for the rest of the evening, calling her the names that turned him on so much, promising future adventures where he'd let other men touch her, but today he didn't talk to her at all. Instead his conversation was directed towards his friends, whose eyes were all glued to her beautiful fat arse.

'She loves it when I spank her hard like this and grab her tits at the same time...she's such a horny little bitch.......... I can feel the heat from her cunt already....there'll be a wet patch in them before long......her tits feel great in my hand...they're so fat and heavy....look at them just hanging there, begging to be groped.......she needs them fucking'

His words were turning her on more than ever, and as she glanced around the room, she saw his words were also having an effect on his friends as one by one, they began to unzip themselves and take their rigid dicks out. She could see the one closest to her was leaking precum already and her mouth began to salivate involuntarily. She began to writhe under his hand which was still delivering steady blows to her hot sexy arse, sure that the wet patch on her panties was big enough by now just as a voice said 'Oh come on mate, peel those fucking panties off her....just a little...I need to see her arse'. She felt her cunt gush with liquid as her lover began to slowly pull her panties down to just below her arse, still obscuring her pussy from view, but there was an audible sigh of delight as the flesh of her pink swollen arse cheeks came into view. He slapped another hard couple of spanks on her now bare bottom before he slid the panties down to her ankles and then snapped both of the tight straps of her suspender belt over her arse, sending a jolt through her dripping cunt.

By now, her lover's friends had moved in closer hoping for a better look at her exposed cunt....normally he'd keep on spanking harder and harder, but today he gave her a break from it as he moved a finger down and ran it through her soaking wet cunt lips. He spread her lips wider as he invited his friends to take a closer look.

'Jesus, she really is a hot little slut isn't she?' she heard a voice say as her arse cheeks were parted and a finger was slid into her tight little arsehole. Next came her lover's voice again:

'She likes it best if I suck her tits and finger her arse, but I can't do that when she's over my knee like this.....anyone wanna suck on her big fat titties?' She felt another surge of moisture drench her as her cunt pulsed in response to his words and the next minute there were more hands, difficult to tell how many, groping roughly at her warm, swollen tits. She could hear the men murmuring approval as two of them got down to take her stiff nipples into their red hot mouths. She groaned as she felt the thrill of two mouths on her big hot tits at the same time. Her lover pushed his finger a little deeper into her arse, knowing how his friends' mouths on her tits would be making her arsehole ache for a deeper finger fucking.

The men who'd missed out on a chance to suck her tits, crowded back around her arse to watch it get fingered deeper, urging her lover to spank her every so often, to spread her wider, to let them see how wet her cunt was now. She coudl hear their voices begin to get shakey as the men stroked their rock hard cocks with more and more vigour.....their balls aching for release yet desperate not to let the moment pass too soon.

Beneath her, she could feel her lover's cock harder than she'd ever felt it before as he showed off his personal fucktoy, his precious little slut, to his envious friends. She could feel him grinding it into the soft flesh of her stomach as she writhed on his lap, with her arse spread wide for all of his friends to see and two of them sucking and fondling her big hanging tits.

The men had been given strict instructions not to touch unless they'd been invited to, but she could tell they were becoming bolder as their cocks grew ever harder and more purple as they jerked off at the sight in front of them. They began to ask her lover questions, 'Does she take your dick up her arse too mate?' 'Has she ever eaten a cunt?' 'Does she give good head?'

'Oh fuck yeah....hold her arse cheeks apart a minute' he said to the guy closest to them, as he pulled his finger out of her arse and let his friend grasp its generous flesh with both hands. He pulled her head back with her hair and fed his finger into her mouth, which she took willingly, licking and sucking it as though it were his cock. The men's attention was diverted briefly from her dripping cunt and pulsating arsehole to her full hungry mouth as he fucked it roughly with his finger.

By now her cunt was flooding uncontrollably, juices coursing down her thighs in a way she'd never experienced before. One of the guys noticed and pointed it out to the others. 'Oh mate, fuck I've never even seen a woman get that wet from sucking a dick, let alone a finger....you gotta let me feel that wet cunt...just for a second....please'

Her cunt gushed even more when she heard her lover finally agree to let each guy shove a finger in her, just for a second, to feel how wet she was. The guys sucking her tits finally came up for air too, scrambling to their feet to make sure they didn't miss out on the chance to finger that incredible, sopping wet cunt. She felt each guy thrust a finger in, one after the other, the first two, moving to suck and grope her tits as soon as they'd had their turn. Half way through the line, she felt one guy pull his finger out of her swollen cunt and quickly sneak it up her arse. 'Oh Jees, her arse is so fucking tight' he groaned as the other guys complained that he was only allowed to touch her cunt.

'I'm sorry mate' he protested to her lover, 'I just couldn't resist....she's got the best looking arsehole I've ever seen'
'It's ok, I suppose...' her lover replied, as she felt his cock throb hard at the compliment, 'it's just the little slut loves it up her arse so much...and I don't want her cumming just yet.'

She let out an involuntary groan as the guy moved his finger away from her hungry little arsehole, just as the next guy in line shoved a couple of fingers into her before withdrawing them and licking them clean. She'd never known her cunt be so wet once the final guy had had his turn in her and she arched her back pushing her arse further into the air desperate for more attention from anyone, anything that could press against her arsehole or slide up her hot aching cunt.

By now, conversation was at a minimum as the guys concentrated solely on pumping at their swollen throbbing cocks and her hot twitching movements as she tried desperately to get the contact she needed on her pussy and arse. Her lover once more began to spank her while the two men sucking her tits contrinued to set her nipples on fire with their attention.

'Oh fucking hell, what I wouldn't give to lick that arsehole', came the voice of the guy who'd disobeyed the rules a few moments earlier by fingering her there. He sounded younger than the other guys, she guessed by a good five years or so and she smiled to herself at his lack of control, compared with the other, clearly more experienced men, who were probably used to being denied certain pleasures by their wives.

'Oh no mate' her lover replied, 'you're tongue's going nowhere near that tight little ringer after the stunt you just pulled. I'm not even sure you'll be allowed to cum on her....perhaps I'll make you wank off into her wet little panties instead' The other guys chuckled as he yanked the panties off her ankles and threw them to the lad, turning him crimson with embarrasment but happy to be wrapping the soaking wet silk around his rock hard dick.

'Erm...' started another guy nervously, 'talking of cumming.....I...ah....I'm not gonna last much longer here. Where can I shoot my load mate....quick?'

'Great' her lover's cock twitched hard underneath her 'Tits, mouth, cunt or she does love it on her arsehole too....but your dick had better not touch her, or you'll be shooting it onto those panties of hers too.'

'No worries man, I've just gotta coat that fucking arsehole' he said moving into position, 'Just spread those cheeks as wide as you can and I'll....uhh...ahhh....fucking hell yeah' He groaned as his red hot load finally erupted from the tip of his shiney head, soaking her arsehole, dripping down to her cunt and making her scream with the sensation.

She felt the tension step up a gear as the other guys moved closer, getting ready to lose their own loads and urging her lover to finger her arse with the cum their friend had just deposited there.

As she felt a room full of eyes burning into her cum soaked arse, one of the guys doing such a good job on her tits suddenly rose to his feet, pulling her hair back with his free hand 'Open your mouth then girl' he managed through gritted teeth, 'Get ready for the tastiest load you've ever had' Attention was momentarily diverted from her arsehole while the men watched him shoot load after load into her open mouth as she tried to time her swallows so as not to miss the next spurt of hot salty spunk. As cum dripped down onto her tits, the other guy who'd been sucking on them abruptly stood and blasted his load all over them, pushing them together as best he could with one hand in an attempt to drench both well-sucked nipples.

From then on, it was a free for all as she felt load after hot sticky load deposit on her arsehole, her cunt, her face and her tits as each man, one buy one, groaned and cursed out his climax, calling her names, groping her soaking flesh and then retring to watch their friends do the same. All except the one, younger guy consigned to wank off into her little black panties who did so while intently watching her lover finger her throbbing pink arsehole.

By the time the last man had groaned and emptied himself onto her body, she could feel so much precum from her lover's cock soaking through her clothes, she actually wondered if he too had cum already, but in a second he was manoeuvring her onto the floor on her hands and knees and unzipping himself in front of her face. He wasted no time pushing his cock between her lips, holding her head in place and fucking her mouth roughly. She was careful not to tongue the tip of his cock too much, so as not to make him lose it too early and she was glad of that when, through gritted teeth he offered anyone who was brave enough, the ultimate invitation.

'If any of you guys are man enough for it, you can make her cum if you like. She'll go off like a rocket if you lick her arsehole and finger her cunt right now.'

She felt a surge of movement forward as several men volunteered, then withdrew their offer when they remembered how many of their mates had just covered her in spunk down there. She felt a wash of disapopintment and frustration that after hours of this degradation and abuse, she wasn't going to get to satisfy her own deep hunger, when the youngest lad there came forward.

'Well,' he said a little unsure of himself, 'I did say I'd do anything to get to lick that arsehole'

She felt her cunt flood once more at the thought of what was about to happen and noticed one or two of the other guys' dicks starting to harden once more as he moved into place behind her, sliding three fingers into her pussy and then slowly, tenatively leaning forward to tongue her tight little arsehole. She groaned loudly around her lover's cock as the tongue lapped eagerly at her slippery hole, fingers thrusting wetly in and out and a thumb pressing insistently against her clit.

Her lover fucked her mouth harder and the guys whose cocks had started to stiffen were now wanking hard again, unable to believe their luck as they watched this hot little slut get ever closer to her orgasm. The tongue in her arse probed deeper and deeper as its owner tugged relentlessly on his own dick again, determined to get a chance to cover the little slut in his cum this time. One last thrust of his tongue up her tight, sweet little arsehole and she groaned out loud, her mouth leaving her lover's cock as she gushed all over his fingers and came loud and hard, trembling and clenching under his touch.

Amongst exclamations of 'fucking hell yeah', 'Jeeeesus', 'Oh my God' from the watching men, those guys who were ready for more began to crowd around either side of her lover, aiming their showers of hot cum at her tits this time, while her lover pushed his dick back in her mouth and began to spew his load down her throat while the guy at her arsehole pressed his cock right up against it and covered it in his huge young load of hot spunk , coating her in it once more.

The men fell back, sitting on the floor to recover, still massaging their shrinking cocks and catching their breath while she obediently remained on all fours until told otherwise by her exhausted lover. As they came back to their senses, they quickly began to dress, laughing and joking about 'Best fucking wank, I've ever had' and 'Jesus Christ I've never seen a woman covered in so much cum' before thanking their host and leaving. She watched as each of them took him to one side for a private chat, as he leafed through his diary, making appointments for each of them to come again soon, until they'd all left.

Alone once more, he smiled at his slut bitch whore of a lover, coated in cum and still wet from the excitement and pulled her pussy toward his hardening cock. 'John'll be coming over on Thursday' he said as he roughly pushed his cock inside her soaking wet cunt, 'He's asked if he can bring a pair of his wife's panties for you to suck on and he's going to see if he can steal some from his teenaged daughter's room for you to wear while you get your arse spanked.' She moaned at the thought of fulfilling such a kinky request, 'Dirty old fucker says he'll mow the lawn for us, so I couldn't exactly say no' he heaved as he pushed harder into her hot little cunt, clearly already looking forward to their next adventure......

________
feedback

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-07-2008 at 03:03 PM.