Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2007, 03:43 PM

Jewelry store heist

“She always gets the good sales,” Jenny said bitterly. She watched Brooke talking across the engagement ring display with the well dressed young couple. Jenny had only been working in jewelry retail sales since graduating from college nine months ago, but already she was able to pick out the serious buyers. These two had business written all over them. Not to mention, financial means.

They’d come in right at closing, which would usually have been annoying. But Brooke had caught them coming in the door, the way she always seemed to do with the big spenders. It allowed her to make a big commission while Jenny and Bill did the work of closing.

“She’s good,” admitted Bill.

“She’s hot,” said Jenny. “And she gives every guy the impression that if he buys, she might fuck him.”

Bill grinned, “You’re hot. You just act too innocent.”

“I’m not innocent,” Jenny said, brushing off the compliment. Bill was 38 and divorced, which made him ancient in her book despite being pretty good looking, so the comment couldn’t even be construed as inappropriate. She said, tossing her auburn hair, “I just don’t act like a slut. There’s a difference.”

In fact, Jenny knew she was hot. She dressed professionally, but underneath her fashionable business suit was a 5’5” frame with c-cup breasts and a 24 inch waist. Ever since she’d blossomed at age 14, she’d had more attention from guys than she really wanted. In college she’d used that attention when she needed it, to make great money on tips working at Hooters. She’d even won a bikini contest and come in second at a wet t-shirt contest.

But those were her college days, and she was ready to be taken seriously as a professional woman now.

The 26 year-old Brooke, on the other hand, clearly viewed her sex appeal as a major selling point. She shamelessly flirted with the guys who came in alone, acting as if she was getting wet by their reckless spending. Her hands were always in her blonde hair, her long eyelashes batting. Her laugh, which probably seemed natural and cute to guys, came out on cue and often. Her tight fitting blouses always strained against her (Jenny suspected) surgically enhanced breasts. And her long legs were always flashing in short tight skirts, strappy fuck-me heels on her feet.

Actually Jenny had to admit she liked Brooke’s taste in shoes…she wore a lot of the same styles. But still, Brooke just screamed slut.

It was well after closing now. Jenny locked the front door, smiling at the woman who glanced at her and assuring her, “Don’t worry, we’ll let you out when you’re done!”

“As long as you buy something,” laughed Brooke, giving a teasing wink at the guy.

“Well,” said the man, “We’ll certainly take a few things.”

“We just won’t buy them,” said the woman. At that they both pulled out small handguns with silencers. Jenny froze. Brooke backed up against the wall. The woman pointed her gun at Bill and said, “Don’t even think about pressing the silent alarm.”

Bill raised his hands, “Don’t worry. None of us is going to die for this place. We’re all just employees. Take what you want, there’s no need to hurt anyone.”

“Keep up that attitude and no one gets hurt,” said the man. “All three of you, in the back, away from these windows.”

Jenny, Brooke, and Bill moved quickly, eager to appear cooperative. The man and woman followed them into the office. It was a large room with four desks, two shared by the sales force, one for the owner, who had six shops around town, and one for the secretary, who always left at 5, an hour before closing.

The woman closed the door. She looked them up and down and then said, “Okay, now everybody undress.”

“What?” asked Jenny.

“You heard her,” said the man. “Strip.”

“I thought you were going to rob the place,” said Bill.

“We are,” said the woman. “And we’re not going to hurt anyone. But there’s a Walmart right next to you on one side, and a restaurant and sportsbar on the other. You three are going to be a lot less likely to call the cops or go running out for help the moment we leave if you’re buck naked.”

“Buck naked?” asked Brooke.

“Completely,” said the woman.

“Actually, you girls leave the heels on,” said the guy, grinning.

The woman shook her head, “You’re such a man.”

Brooke, Jenny, and Bill looked at each other uncertainly. The man waved his gun at them, “Get to it already. I don’t want to have to kill the three of you, but I will if I need to.”

Bill began to loosen his tie. Seeing that, Jenny started to strip. Brooke was last to begin, seeming to hesitate long after Bill was unbuttoning his shirt and Jenny had her jacket off. At last Brooke began to strip. She and Jenny pulled their blouses over their heads at the same time. Bill barely glanced at them as he peeled off his shirt and bent over to remove his shoes and socks.

The woman pulled a plastic bag out of her large purse. She said, “Kick your clothes over here, to me.”

They complied, resuming their forced striptease. The woman put their clothes in the bag, one piece at a time. Jenny unzipped her skirt and dropped it, stepping out of it, and kicking it over at the same time that Brooke did. She glanced at the blonde, with her athletic body, d-cup tits, slim waist and long, toned legs. Brooke definitely worked on that body.

Brooke hesitated, standing in her white string thong and bra, and looked at Jenny in her black string bikini panties and bra. Jenny gave her a shrug and unsnapped her bra, baring her large round breasts. Brooke followed suit. They both tossed them to the woman. Across the way, Bill was stepping out of his slacks, down to his boxers. The man watched the women with a smile on his face, clearly enjoying the show. The woman was all business. Jenny peeled down her panties, seeing Brooke do the same. They stood and tossed the panties to the woman at the same time that Bill tossed his boxers. Jenny wasn’t in the mood for play, but she couldn’t help but be surprised at the size of Bill’s cock, even hanging limp as it was.

“Ooh, shaved,” the man said, staring both Brooke and Jenny up and down.

Jenny actually went for Brazilians on a regular basis, but she didn’t feel the need to share details with him. However Brooke handled her affairs, the blonde’s pussy was bare as well.

“Like you don’t get that at home,” the woman said, a trace of amusement in her voice.

“Are we gonna fuck tonight?” the man asked.

“For as long as you can keep it up,” the woman said. “Watch them while I go shopping.”

“Gladly,” the man said.

“Watch the man, too, dear,” the woman giggled as she left the office, putting her gun in her purse and sliding on a pair of latex gloves.

“Cover your dick. I don’t want to see it,” the man said to Bill. Bill put both hands over his dick immediately.

Jenny and Brooke had both covered their tits and pussies instinctively. The man said to them, “Hands at your sides ladies. I do want to see you.”

“Asshole,” Brooke said. But she did as she was told.

“Speaking of,” said the man. “Turn around, blondie, and grab your ankles.”

“Don’t you touch her,” Bill said evenly.

“I promised no one would get hurt if you cooperated,” the man said. “I just want to see the view.”

Brooke turned around and bent at the waist, reaching down slowly to grab her ankles. The man grinned at the full view of her firm ass and twat.

“That’s nice,” he said. “You can stand up now.”

Brooke did, turning around again, her cheeks flushed.

“Am I going to get any more lip from you?” the man asked. Brooke shook her head.

A moment later the woman reappeared, her purse bulging with stolen jewelry. She said lightly to the man, “All done, dear. Let’s go home. I totally want to fuck you.”

“Yeah, I want some bad,” the man nodded. He said politely, “Ladies and gentleman, thank you so much for your cooperation. We’ll be on our way now.”

With that, they left, letting the office door close behind them. Jenny, Brooke, and Bill all exhaled with relief to have the guns out of their faces. Bill quickly went to the door, opened it halfway, and looked out.

“They’re gone,” he said. “Should we call the cops?”

“I really don’t want to have a bunch of horny male cops interrogating me when I’m buck naked,” Jenny said.

“Me either,” agreed Brooke.

“If we wait until we can get home and get dressed, those two are going to be long gone,” Bill said.

“And when was the last time Mr. Jefferson put himself out in any way for you,” Brooke said. “I know my Christmas bonus was a 25 dollar gift certificate…to this fucking place!”

“Yeah, how shitty was that?” Jenny laughed.

Bill closed the office door. He wasn’t bothering to cover himself anymore. His dick, still flaccid, hung fat and long. Jenny couldn’t help but glance at it. He said, “Yeah, I’m not really feeling the need to break my butt to help old man Jeff out. I guess we could make a break for our cars.”

Jenny opened the door enough to poke her head out. She was very aware of her skin brushing against Bill’s. She swore, “Fuck. The parking lot is SO busy!”

“And it’s gonna be until about midnight,” said Bill. “That Walmart’s got the after work crowd going now, the restaurant is just kicking up, and we got round two of the NCAA Tournament at the sportsbar tonight.”

“Those two were smart,” Jenny said, closing the office door. She saw Bill glance down quickly and realized she’d stopped covering herself. She couldn’t be mad at him for taking a look, though. He was human. And she kept finding herself glancing down at his cock. Which, she now noticed, was looking larger than it had a minute ago.

Brooke sat back on the edge of the desk, still keeping an arm over her tits and a hand over her pussy and she sighed, “So we’re either going to be streaking, or we’re going to be the talk around the police station water cooler for a month, or we’re stuck here until midnight.”

“We’ve got a fridge full of snacks and drinks, a bathroom, and some privacy right here,” Bill said. “I vote we wait it out and keep our modesty.”

“Except from each other,” Jenny giggled.

“Yeah,” Bill said. “I think that’s pretty much gone.”

Brooke looked at both of them as they stood by the door, nude and not bothering to cover anything. She glanced down at her own arms and then laughed, dropping her arms and shrugging. “Yeah,” she said. “Not much to hide at this point.”

Bill and Jenny laughed along with her. Bill said, “Besides, you two are fucking hot as hell. I can’t believe your bodies!”

“Look at you,” Jenny said to him. “You got some muscles on you.”

Even as she said it, she noticed that his cock, while still hanging, was considerably larger than it had been. It had to be eight inches long, and it was thick.

“Jesus, Bill,” Brooke said, looking down at him.

He blushed, “Shit, sorry. But you can’t blame me.”

“No,” Brooke said. “I meant, Jesus, you’ve got a big cock!”

“Oh, well now you’ve done it,” Bill laughed, looking down at himself as his dick grew harder and began to stand straight out. “You gave him a compliment.”

“And now his head’s all swollen,” Jenny giggled. Sure enough, as Bill’s dick hardened, the head thickened and became purple. Jenny stared at the sight of his rod, now fully erect. It was thick, the veins bulging, and bigger than any cock she’d ever seen in real life.

“Holy shit, it’s HUGE!” Brooke squealed, leaving the desk and walking over to Bill’s side. She crouched down, hands on her knees, head level with his stomach, and asked, “How fucking long is that thing?”

“I dunno,” Bill shrugged. He was trying to play it cool, but he was clearly pleased at all the attention the two younger women were paying to his dick.

“Like you’ve never measured,” Jenny said, teasing. “ALL guys measure it.”

“Well, it’s been a while, but I think it was like nine inches,” Bill admitted.

“Bullshit,” Brooke said, standing upright. “It’s longer than that. Wait, Janice has a ruler in her desk.” Brooke hurried to the secretaries desk, her tits bouncing as she walked. If they were fake, it sure was a hell of a good surgeon that did the work. All modesty now gone, Brooke bent over and opened the desk drawer. Bill’s eyes weren’t on the blonde though. Jenny saw him looking her up and down as she stood next to him. After a moment of rummaging, Brooke produced a plastic foot-long ruler. She turned and held it out for Bill to take.

“No. If you want to know, you do the measuring,” Bill said, grinning at her.

“You just want me to touch it,” Brooke laughed.

“Yep,” said Bill.

Brooke looked at Jenny, “Want to help?”

Jenny giggled, “Sure.”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Bill grinned.

To be continued…