Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2003, 09:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to dreamergirl19
welcome home after a hard days work

be kind my first story please:
you come in from a streesfull day at the site and sit down in your chair and i just finshed my duties for the day and in the kitchen fixing you a drink while mistress is asleep upstairs. i come out wearing nothing carring a cup of tea for your headache and you put it down and tell me come sit on your daddys lap and make him happy so i crawl up to your chair and sit down on your lap and start undoing your buttons one by one trying to free up your chest and theslowly draw out my second favorite piece and suck it like a babby bottle till u finally get really hard then yourcock is throbin and its sack is pulled up to the shaft and i lean down and deep thraot it really far and bend over so you can fill my belly full then i get up and lick all of your finger and slowly erise to give you a deep passoinate french kiss which our toungs intertwine and finally you feel all hard agian and then i go bakc down and slowly inch by scared inch take you in to my mouth and suck suck really really hard to make you shoot again i eep o sucking that big butful cockn loosen up your pants form a hard days work.
copy form an aim away messeage web site it dose wonders:A.B.C.D.E.F.G..... Gummy bairs are chaseing me, Red one, yellow one, green one to, the purple one just ate my shoe, ahhh S**t this is the fith time this week!!!!!!! I will get back to you after I cach that little SOB!!!