Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-15-2005, 03:00 PM
Married Couple

The Kissing Cousins of Hazard County

This story is for those of you, who like me, enjoyed watching The Dukes of Hazard growing up. I still enjoy watching it, even if it is reruns. If any of you are fimilar with the first episode, "One Armed Bandit", there is a scene where the Duke boys walk up behind Daisy while she's working at "The Boar's Nest". Bo tells her: If we weren't cousins, I'd marry you." Daisy replies: "Never stopped anyone in this family before." Bo answers with a "You're Right." It is from that scene that I got this idea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle Jessie was leaving to go visit an old friend of his. "Now, boys," he started, "I'm telling you two ritech now: #1. Stay out of trouble. #2. Keep and eye out for Daisy. Got it!"

"Yes, Uncle Jessie," Bo and Luke answered.

"I mean it boys! NO TROUBLE!"

With that Uncle Jessie drove off in his beaten up white pickup truck.

"HHHEEEE HHHAAAWWW!", yelled Bo, giving out a Rebel yell.

Bo and Luke headed out to the barn to work on The General Lee.

When supper was done, Daisy came out wearing her usually short shorts and skimpy top.

"You boys hungry," Daisy asked.

"Sure am. I could eat the tail end out of a hobby horse," said Bo.

"That's exactly what we would be eating if you were cooking, instead of Daisy," said Luke.

Laughing, Daisy said, "You boys get in the house before supper gets cold. Now move it."

"Yes, ma'am," the boys said together.

Bo and Luke had often wondered what it would be like to have their cousin Daisy. Now that Uncle Jessie would be gone for a week, they could find out. They knew that she had been with some of the guys in the county but, that didn't matter to them. They too had been with several of the gals.

After the supper dishes were done, Daisy got her a bath. She came out in her skimpy bath robe and headed for her bedroom. What she found not only surprised her but, turned her on greatly. There, laying on her bed was Bo and Luke, naked and stroking their 9" rock hard cocks.

"Damn, boys," she said, "It's about time the two of you decided to keep it in the family instead of sharing ya'lls enormous cocks with every other girl in the county."

Removing her house robe, Daisy jumped naked onto the bed, landing between them. She took a dick in each hand and began stroking them. Luke began kissing and massaging her breast as Bo played with her clit.

"MMMMM Damn it boys, that feels good!"

Luke kissed up Daisy's neck to her mouth, kissing her passionatley, letting their tongues intertwine. Bo slipped his finger in and out, smiling as she squirmed.

Feeling the boys' hard cocks, she knew that both of them were bigger than any guy she'd been with. Both of them were at least 9" long and 2" around; both very close in size. Daisy knew, that without measuring them, she wouldn't able to tell which one of them was bigger. She released the hold that she had on them to let them "explore" her body.

Luke playfully bit her nipples. Bo now had his tongue buried deep in Daisy sweet pussy.

"Oh, boys. I'm gonna cum."

Luke bit harder, Bo rubbed his face in Daisy's trimmed pussy. Daisy exploded all over Bo's face. Looking up, Bo said, "Damn it Luke, you've got to taste her."

"Trade me places cuz," said Luke.

Luke took his place between Daisy's legs. Bo laid his dick on Daisy's mouth as she deep throated his nine inches. Bo moaned as Daisy's tongue worked it's magic on him. Daisy's hips squirmed as Luke stuck his tongue inside her and twirled it around. She came for the second time, this time on Luke's face.

Seeing that Bo was busy getting a blow job, Luke stuck his 9" deep inside. His dick, truly being bigger than what she was use to, stretched her. He began to slowly fuck her. She could only moan due to Bo's cock being in her mouth. The more Daisy moved her hips on Luke the harder she sucked Bo.

"Yeah, Daisy," said Bo. "Fuck Luke good now. MMMMM Yeah. Keep sucking my dick like that."

"Oh Shit!", screamed Luke. "I'm gonna cum cousins. Bo, I'm gonna cum in our beautiful cousin."

In no time, Bo felt a tingle in his balls and released his sperm into Daisy's mouth. She too came all over Luke's cock. Watching her swallowing Bo's cum sent Luke over the top and he unloaded himself deep inside Daisy.

"Oh, hell, Bo," Luke said pulling out. "If you think she tasted good, stick your dick in her and she just how good she feels."

"Now, Bo," Daisy said in her sweet Southern voice. "I want you to do me doggie style till you cum. And Luke, I want to suck your dick until you cum in mouth."

"As you wish, cuz," said Bo.

"Tell me what you think of the combination we made on my dick," said Luke.

Getting into position, Daisy placed Luke's dick in her mouth. After a few quick sucks she said, "Tastes Great." Bo now pushed his 9" cock into their willing cousin. Liking it a little rougher than Luke, Bo banged her a little harder, but still slow enough to last a while.

"MMMMMMMMMM" was all that could be heard from Daisy, other than the slurping noise coming from her mouth.

"Damn, she does feel good, Luke. Nice and tight. Just the way a woman should be."

"Yeah, but if we keep fucking her like this, we'll have her worn out in no time."

Pulling Luke's dick out of her mouth, Daisy said, "Not if I can help it boys. You'll only be able to get it when Uncle Jessie's not around. And you know that he doesn't leave us alone that much."

Daisy put Luke's cock back into her mouth and continued to suck him.

"Yeah, cousin," said Luke. "Keep sucking it like that."

Bo picked up the pace and was now pounding the hell out of Daisy's tight pussy. Daisy in return was sucking Luke's dick even harder.

"Get ready to swallow Daisy," said Luke. With that he pushed her head down with both hands and shot his load down their cousins throat.

Daisy too was cumming; cumming all over Bo's cock. Bo exploded deep inside their cousin, giving out another Rebel yell.

Each shaking from their own orgasm, fell onto Daisy's bed. After recoperating, they had themselves another fuck session before falling asleep in her bed. Several more times before Uncle Jessie returned, Bo and Luke had their way with Daisy. Even after Uncle Jessie returned, The General Lee and Daisy's jeep, Dixie, seen a lot of bumping and grinding; and each time they did, they were parked.