Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Married Couple

Granddaughter

I, Jonathan Wilkins, almost 60, sat at my large wooden desk. I had worked on the briefs for the trial all morning long and now I was getting a release. I looked down to see the top of my blonde, 25 year old, size 34D, secretary's head as it bobbed on his 8" hard dick.

"Oh yeah Susan. Just like that. Yeah baby. Make me cum."

Just as I shot my hot spunk all over Susan's face, in walked my wife of 40 years.

"Oh I should have known that you be having that little slut give you a blow job when I didn't see her at her desk," remarked Edith.

"Well, if you wasn't such a frigided old bitch he wouldn't be giving me the satisifation of giving him a blow job," smiled Susan. With that she walked past Edith and out the door.

As I done up my pants, Edith started in. "I just came by to remind you that our friends are having our 40th Anniversary party at the country club tonight. And to let you know that I have finished packing my belongings and will be on my way to my sister's as soon as the party is over."

"Why the hell didn't you tell those friends of yours that we filed for divorce almost a week ago? You could have been gone long before now."

"You were there when they told us that they had this party planned for us. Besides it not going to kill you if you don't get to bang that slut again until tomorrow. Don't forget 7:00 pm sharp. And I expect you to behave youself until the party is over." With that she walked out of my law office for the last time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the country club at 6:00 pm to have a few drinks with the boys. I was going to need them to get threw this party. As I walked past the swimming pool I could see Jenny, my 21 year old granddaughter, in a very revealing bikini, having fun with her friends. Edith and I had raised her since her parents died in a car crash when she was 3. She looked like her mother at that age.

"Hi grandpa!" I snapped back to reality. "Listen grandpa," she said. "I know that grandma's leaving after the party. Thank the heaven's above. I don't know how you've made it 40 years with that old prune."

I had to give a chuckle at that. When ever I had needed to talk to someone Jenny had been there to listen. So she knew what had been going on, even with Susan.

Jenny gave me kiss and started to walk off. "Oh, by the way, I need a ride home tonight. I rode with here with Jeff, but he wants to go to this lame party and I'm not really in the mood. Just find me when you're ready." And with that she was back in the pool.

At 9:00 pm I found Jenny and told her that I was ready. I had had more than a few drinks so I let her drive. I wasn't wasted, but I knew that I didn't need to drive.

We arrived home 30 minutes later. I started towards my bedroom when the phone rang. Damn it! It was my law clerk calling to tell me about a find he had made.

"Good. You stay there a few more days and see what else you can find out about the guy. Yeah. Good night."

As I climbed the stairs I started thinking about Jenny in that bikini of hers. Damn she hot. I could feel my cock starting to stir. "Wake up Jonathan," I told myself. "She's your granddaughter for Christ's sakes." But the mood I was in, I didn't really care. I wanted some pussy and hers was the only around.

I reached my bedroom to find the nicest anniversary present ever. There on my bed laid my granddaughter. She was completely naked and fingering herself. I began taking my clothes off as she brought herself to climax.

"I hope you don't mind my being here Grandpa. I just thought you might like a nice present for your anniversary. You know, other than the prune leaving."

By now I was naked and stroking my cock. I leaned against the bed as she reached out and began to stroke it. It felt so good in my granddaughters hands.

"I've had lots of practice giving blow jobs. In high school all of us cheerleaders would give the football team blow jobs on the bus when they won. Cindy used to blow the coach to keep him from telling."

With that my granddaughter proceeded to give me the best blow job ever. Better than Susan could ever think about. Twice she brought me close to coming before backing me down. Watching her head bob on my rock hard cock was stimulating.

"Oh, Jenny baby. Grandpa's ready to cum. Yeah, that's it. That's it. Here it comes Jenny. Here it comes."

I smiled a Jenny swallowed ever drop of sperm. Licking her lips she said, "Now I bet you never got Susan to swallow yet have you." I had to admit that Susan still refused to swallow.

Jenny laid back on the bed and began rubbing her clit with one hand and rubbing her breast with the other.

"Eat me grandpa. Be the first man to eat and fuck me."

"I would have thought that you would have lost your virigity on that bus along time ago."

"No," Jenny smiled. "Only blow jobs."

I leaned forward and began licking my sweet granddaughters virgin clit. With each swipe of my toungue she would moan more and more.

"Oh, grandpa. I like that. Yeah, grandpa, yeah."

Hearing her say grandpa like that really turned me on. After several orgasims I moved to those beautiful breasts of hers. They were wonderful. I could tell she was climaxing again as I began bitting each nipple. I leaned forward and gave her a long passionate kiss. Damn. She was good at that too.

As our tounge's intertwined, I positioned my cock at the opening of her virgin cunt.

"Grandpa will try to be gentle," I said. "But the first time always hurts the women."

I slowly pushed about 4 inches in before hitting her hymen. She was wet but I slowly pumped what I had just to get her a little wetter.

"MMM..... That feel so good Grandpa." It was all she could do to say that.

With one hard thrust I put all 8" in. I smiled at the look of surprise/pain/confusion on her face. I kissed away the tear that was rolling down her check.

"Sshhhh.... It's alright," I told her as I began pumping a little faster. Before long the pain was replaced by ecstacy.

"Yeah grandpa. Oh, yeah. Fuck me grandpa. Fuck me good."

We passionately kissed as I fucked the hell out of her tight cunt. I released my first load into her sweet cunt. Pulling out I told her to get on all fours. Once in place I put my still hard dick into her cunt.

"Grandpa's going to fuck you doggie style now. You're going to love it."

With each thrust I gave to my granddaughters sweet pussy I got a thrust back. Before long she was bucking like a raging bull. Damn it felt good. It had been a long while since I had a hot pussied woman to fuck back instead of just lay there like a frigid corpse. Susan had yet to let me fuck her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me grandpa. Fuck me."

With one last push, I released yet another load deep into my beautiful granddaughter. We laid there on our sides with me deep in her all night. That was the best night of sex I'd had in a long time.

Next time I'll tell you about Jenny, Susan, and myself.