Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2005, 05:29 AM
Stud Ranch

Tropical Vacation

Alan packed up the last of what he would need for the break. He was a little bummed about only getting to spend two weeks with his old friends, but even more excited that his time at home was being cut short by a seven day cruise with his extended family. He hadn't seen his cousins since the summer, he realized. Megan, at twenty-two, would be graduating at the end of the year and was looking to become an elementary school teacher, and Emily, nineteen years old and absolutely stunning. Alan could never remember any other details about her personal life, but ever since he was fourteen he had been lusting after her. She was about five foot six, with curly brown hair and big, bountiful tits that he would love to suck on. When he was sixteen he was lucky enough to see her through a partly open door getting out of the shower. The water glistened on her skin, with those big perky breasts and a little shock of pubic hair above her snatch. He had gotten hard instantly, and had to hobble to the downstairs bathroom and jerk off before he could even talk to anyone in the family again. Since then he had been obsessed. The packing done, Alan realized he had been daydreaming about Emily, and looked down to see that he had gotten himself quite hard thinking about it. He grabbed a handful of tissues and rubbed himself off thinking about her, then headed off to the airport.

Two weeks went by in a flash, and Alan soon found himself boarding the ship and looking forward to meeting up with his cousins, who were already on board. He had just found out that he was going to be sharing a room with the two of them because the couch in the suites folded out into a third bed. This was great news. Setting down his suitcase, he looked around at the two already half unpacked suitcases, looking at the healthy display of bras in every color he could imagine. The door of the suite opened, and Emily came in, followed by Megan.

"Alan!!" she said excitedly, jumping on him and giving him a huge hug, her legs wrapped around his waist. He could feel himself starting to get a stiffy. Megan gave him a more reserved hug, as he had always been closer to Emily, being closer to her age. "Get your stuff unpacked and get ready silly!" she said.
"Get ready?" he asked.
"It's already five o'clock, we've only got an hour till dinner."
He realized that Megan was already in her dress. Emily started to strip off her casual clothes, while Megan left to go see the rest of the family, and that was all the encouragement he needed to stay in the room and change as well, though he was having a tough time hiding his hardon. Her tits strained against her lacy bra as she slipped into a hot little black dress that showed off a lot of her ample cleavage. Awkwardly turned in the other direction, he got on a pair of slacks and a button down shirt with his sport jacket. Emily put her arm in his and gave him another hug and they went to dinner. Alan noticed that he was getting a lot of jealous looks from other guys around his age who they passed on the way there, and was loving it. I've got the hottest chick on the boat right here, he thought to himself. Too bad she's my cousin.

After dinner, Alan's grandparents had cocktails in their stateroom, and the three grandchildren went back to their room a little bit tipsy. Megan was finally loosening up, and Emily was her usual self. Alan felt giddy from the drinks.
"I hope they have food like that every night of the cruise," Megan said.
"I hope we can drink like that every night of the cruise," Emily slurred. Everyone laughed. As far as he knew, Megan wasn't a big drinker, but she had gone drink for drink with him and seemed a lot more sober.
"Well even if we don't with the rest of the family, I think we can," she said. "I've got a little surprise for you two." Pulling out her duffel bag, Megan opened it to reveal thirty or fourty beers, carefully wrapped in towels to look inconspicuous.
"Wow Meg!" Emily said.
"I felt bad that you two are underage still, so I figured that while I can go to the club every night you two can at least get bombed here and come hang out up on the pool deck later."
"That is the best idea I have ever heard," Alan said, relishing the idea of spending time alone with Emily.
"Take a look in the bathroom, I've already got five or six on ice." Alan got three ice cold beers and handed each of the girls one. "Le chayim" they all toasted, and Alan quickly pounded his beer and went for another.
"God damn, Alan, slow down or you'll get sick," said Megan.
"I'll be just fine," he said, almost tripping over himself to get to the icebucket for another beer.
"Get me one too," Emily said, showing off her empty bottle.
"Well I don't want to be here when you two start puking, so I'm gonna go to the club." Megan left, and finally Alan was alone with Emily. Both were already somewhat drunk, and in his state of inebriation the only thing on Alan's mind was to find a way into his cousin's panties.
"God its hot in here," he said, taking his shirt off. He was trying to think of some way to initiate a conversation about sex, but she surprised him by starting it herself.
"Some body you've got," she said, running a finger down her chest and over his abs. He shivered, wishing she would keep touching him. "All the girls at school must love it."
"Actually I haven't been with too many girls at school."
"Oh," she said. "Well don't worry about it, I haven't been with too many boys at my school either." That made him happy, not because he felt better about himself, but because he didn't like the idea of anyone else touching her.
"Have you, you know, done it yet?" The question sounded so juvenile that he instantly wished he could take it back, but she didn't seem to realize how silly it was.
"Nope. I don't like any of the guys enough. We've done other things though" she said, giggling. "Have you?"
"I haven't," he replied. "But I've done most everything but it."
"Oh yeah? I bet I've done more," she said, playfully shoving him.
"Have not, I'm practically a sex maniac," he said, shoving her back. She stumbled and fell onto the couch, almost spilling her beer, and he followed her over and sat down next to her. He got as close as he could without feeling awkward.
"Well I'm a sex goddess. And I'm a girl so I'm automatically better at it."
"Oh yeah? Well then tell me what you've done and I'll tell you if you're better or not."
"I've given two guys head," she said proudly.
"Well I've gotten head from three girls," he responded. "And I titty fucked one."
"Titty fuck?" she asked.
"What, you mean you don't know what that is?"
"Well, I suppose I can figure it out from the name."
"But you've never done it, so I win."
"Thats not fair," she said pushing him. "I've never heard of it before. And I bet I could get FOUR guys to titty fuck me when I get back, at least." He laughed.
"Well of course you could look at those things," he said, pointing to her breasts.
"You think so?" she said, sticking them out a little further."
"Nobody in their right mind would say no if you wanted them to TF you."
Its a good thing I'm sitting down, Alan thought, as his prick was rock hard and would have been painfully obvious if he was still standing. He couldn't take his eyes off of her tits in that low cut black dress. He wanted to see more of them. "Well, I mean, judging by what I can see right now. I don't know what they'd say once you had your top off."
"Would you tell me if I could get guys with my tits if I showed them to you?"
Alan swallowed, saying "Sure, I'd be glad to help." Emily stood up and put her beer down, which was already almost empty. Alan's was mostly gone too, so he put it on the table as well. She stumbled out to the center of the suite while he sat on the couch and watched in awe. Reaching around behind her back, she undid the tie and the dress just fell off of her, leaving her standing there in her bra and panties. Alan let out an audible gasp. Emily giggled.
"Well so far you're defenitely getting four or more guys." She started to undo the clasp of her bra, and Alan could feel his dick straining in his pants. Emily was starting to do a little striptease dance as she took off her bra. She was facing away from him, and the bra fell to the ground. She turned around, revealing her big, beautiful tits.
"You think anyone would want to titty fuck me?" she said, smiling coyly.
"I-I'd say so" he stammered. She came back over to the couch and straddled him in just her panties. He could smell her sex. He was about to burst. "I'd b-better feel them to make sure," he said, reaching up and beginnging to fondle her breasts. Her brown nipples poked out. She's so turned on, he thought triumphantly. I'm so turned on was merely an afterthought. Whether it was the alcohol or his hands on her tits or both, she started to grind against him, and his hardon was right up next to her pussy, with only a few layers of cloth between them. He let out a slight groan.
"I guess I'm doing a pretty good job. Why don't you show me what you've got and I'll tell you if I think the girls will like it." She got up off of him and pulled him up, starting to unbotton his pants. They dropped around his ankles and his hardon was standing like a flagpole in his boxers. It was at its full eight inches. "Well I can't be sure, but I'd say you look pretty good so far," she said, smiling. She reached into his boxers and wrapped her hand around his pole. This was the hottest thing that had ever happened to him. She pulled it out and slowly started stroking it, saying "I'd say the girls will like it." He groaned again. "You'd better check out the rest of me," she said, pulling his hand to her crotch. He didn't need any more encouragement. He pushed his hand down into her panties and started to rub her already very wet cunt. She moaned aloud and pushed him down on the bed. She was straddling him, stroking his cock, while he pushed her panties down and off of her.
"I want to feel your tits on my dick," he said to her, his mouth dry. She lay down on her back and he got on top, and pressed his cock in between her huge breasts. She squeezed them together, smiling, and he started to push in and out. It felt incredible. As the tip of his dick went through, she started to suck on it, and all of the sudden she pushed him on his back and she was going down on him full force. He moaned in utter ecstacy. Here was his amazingly hot cousin, who he had been lusting after for years, and she was giving him the blowjob of his life. She spun around, positioning her cunt over his face. He took the invitation and started to lick her, all the while feeling her lips and tongue go up and down over he rock hard dick. The smell of her sex was all he could take. He felt his balls tighten and he blew his load into the back of her throat. At the same time her cunt tightened up and she came all over his face. She fell down with exhaustion, and they both rolled over and lay side by side on the bed, naked.
"That was intense," she said. "I don't know what came over me."
"Ditto," he said. "But I certainly enjoyed it."
"I don't know how I'll feel about it when I'm sober though," she said. He reached over and started to massage her clit again. "OK, I do know how I'll feel," she said, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she pushed her hips forward into his palm. He slipped one finger, and then two into her tight little cunt and friggered her to another orgasm before they decided to get into their pajamas at least and not look so suspicious when Megan got back. Still feeling very warm from the alcohol, they lay there fondling each other until they fell asleep.

More to Come