Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2004, 04:21 PM

First ENJOYABLE anal or cum swallowing experience.

Ok, I was looking at hornybigirl's pics in the thread "for those of you who love anal" a couple days ago and ever since then I've been in an anal craze. My wife has yet to let me up her back door. Nor has she blown me til I cum. However, for those of you who love having a big dick shoved up your ass or swallowing a hot salty mouthful of cum more than anything, I'd like to hear about the event that turned you on to whichever one, or both.

You can be as detailed as you like, obviously, the more the better. I just wanna hear about the time that you enjoyed something so much you decided that you can never have enough of it.
Old 01-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Loungin' Around

Well...I've enjoyed swallowing cum since I was about 12. The nature of the enjoyment has changed through the years -- at 12, I liked the feeling of power (that I could make a man explode with only my mouth). Now I like the feeling of giving back to my partner (along with the power).

As for anal. I started rather late...about 22...and have only tried it with two men. Both of them were anal virgins, and neither one of them wanted to repeat the experience. So...while I think it's fun...I'm not sure I've had the right partners.

Either that, or *they* need a better partner.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Opera-Pixie

I've had bad experiences with anal, so I won't address that....

but cum swallowing? Thats a whole nother can of worms...

The first time I swallowed I vomitted...a lot. and the next few times weren't fun.

But when I was 21, i got with a friend one night. I was pretty inebriated and my friend gave me this gel to numb my throat. With all the deep throating I was doing, he came almost instantly. And I couldn't taste it- partially due to the position of his cock (in the back of my throat) and partly from the gel.

Well...after that it became a personal mission to blow every man I was with to orgasm. Why not? its messy otherwise...and now I've developed quite a taste for cum. Just ask one of my friends....After 3 times in a 2 hour period, I thought he would never leave my bed
Old 01-12-2004, 06:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Tried anal twice with my ex-husband before we were married and were in the experimental phase. I think we were 20. Neither of us liked it, and we never tried it again the entire time we were married (22 yrs). At age 44 when I was on my own again, I tried it with a partner who was absolutely huge--one of those who must use the extra large size condoms. I loved it and could hardly wait to try it again. I've wanted it ever since, though not with every partner. I am basically a sub at heart, and I love not only how it feels physically but the feeling that I am being dominated (in a loving way) by my lover.

Again, I didn't really care all that much to blow my ex-husband, but once we separated, I craved it. I found myself looking at every guy's crotch I passed on the street...fantasizing about what it would be like to blow them and have them come in my mouth. I waited to do that w/o the use of a condom until I was in a monogamous relationship again. Ohhhh....it was wonderful. I LOVED the feeling of his dick pulsating in my mouth and filling it with spurts of cum. I still love it; and like osuche, I love that I am pleasing him and giving him as much physical pleasure as I possibly can.
Old 01-21-2006, 03:35 PM

The first time I got a blow job from my now wife was great (as have all of them since!) We had been orally involved (at least I had been) for a while, and she was determined to return the favor and was undecided on the spit swallow bit - was her first one too.

It all worked out very well.....
Old 02-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Anal was just not my thing when i was younger....more the thought of it rather than being a tad uncomfortable....but after much discussion with a gay mate of mine....he gave me some pointers....the first serious anal was excellent

As for Oral i loved it from the start and swallowed from then too
Old 02-04-2006, 10:27 PM
gurly gurl

yummmyyyy thread

anal.......didn't like it at first either, due to being "scared" I suppose and was too tense, now it's a definate way for me to cum nice and hard

sucking him til he cums??? I like that, but seems like I use to swallow easier than I can now. I love to just let it drip back out onto him.

Love them both and reading the thread makes me HOT
Old 02-04-2006, 10:43 PM
MSGME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
yummmyyyy thread

anal.......didn't like it at first either, due to being "scared" I suppose and was too tense, now it's a definate way for me to cum nice and hard

sucking him til he cums??? I like that, but seems like I use to swallow easier than I can now. I love to just let it drip back out onto him.

Love them both and reading the thread makes me HOT

True,this thread is hot!!!...keep it goin' gals
Old 02-05-2006, 12:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to rzande1 Send a message via MSN to rzande1 Send a message via Yahoo to rzande1
My first time for anal was just like two weeks ago. It seemed to be quite fun. It really got her in the mood. That was also the first time I had anyone swallow for me too. Really fun experience. Really made me enjoy it.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
It took me a long time to enjoy swallowing cum. My first experiences with it were back in high school and I didn't like it at all, especially when after one unpleasant episode I lost my voice for 5 days. No more swallowing for this girl.

That was then and this is now, thankfully. Giving blowjobs is one of life's great joys and there's nothing like enjoying, and swallowing, every last drop! Sucking his hard cock to the point of making him blow is such a turn on and always gets me wet and throbbing for my own release.

As for anal. After lots of play, I had one terrific experience a few years back, but just the one time. If he wanted to go there or have me go there with him, he'd likely be able to talk me into it, but he's not into it and that's just fine with me, too.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 02-05-2006, 11:38 PM

My first anal experience was when my guy was fumbling around in the dark trying to enter me from behind-the head of his dick touched my butthole, and then he started to move it to put it in my vagina-I said, "no baby, go ahead and put it in there"-Oh, God, I'm glad he did. He was very gentle-I'm very small, and his dick already completely fills me to the hilt when we're having vaginal sex, so he gently went in and out, never going in more than about halfway-I could instantly feel my rise toward orgasm, just like I do with vaginal sex, which I always climax from-as soon as he entered me, I felt this sweet ache in my rectum and vagina that just kept getting stronger as he gently thrusted-then the sweet, strong ache got so intense that my first vaginal contraction started as my orgasm began and spread to my rectum, and my rectum contracted and strongly gripped his penis, which made him start to come. I could feel him pulsating and the warm ejaculate pour into my butt- god, I didn't think it was going to be that good. Now, sometimes when I get horny I'll feel that ache up in my rectum just like I do in my cunt, and I have this need to feel filled there like I do in my pussy. We've done it a # of times, and I always have these huge orgasms that feel like they're going to rip my bony little pelvis apart.
Well, I agree with the other girls about feeling the ejaculation in my mouth-when he starts to come, I love to feel the head pulsate and the gush into my mouth as my saliva mixes with his semen; I love to hold his balls and feel the scrotum pulsate as it flows into my mouth-sometimes when he's shooting I'll gently bite the head which makes his stream shoot even stronger and his orgasm screams are even louder as I'm doing that. That's a real, sweet, intimate moment. You're my man-give it all to me. I take in everything you've got, hold nothing back. Sometimes when he's flowing into my mouth and I feel the head pulsate, I start to feel my belly heave with an orgasm without even being touched-then we're both moaning at the same time-I have to concentrate if I'm coming right then to keep my mouth over the head until he's emptied himself completely. Ahhh, those are sweet moments.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada
Well, I agree with the other girls about feeling the ejaculation in my mouth-when he starts to come, I love to feel the head pulsate and the gush into my mouth as my saliva mixes with his semen; I love to hold his balls and feel the scrotum pulsate as it flows into my mouth-sometimes when he's shooting I'll gently bite the head which makes his stream shoot even stronger and his orgasm screams are even louder as I'm doing that. That's a real, sweet, intimate moment. You're my man-give it all to me. I take in everything you've got, hold nothing back. Sometimes when he's flowing into my mouth and I feel the head pulsate, I start to feel my belly heave with an orgasm without even being touched-then we're both moaning at the same time-I have to concentrate if I'm coming right then to keep my mouth over the head until he's emptied himself completely. Ahhh, those are sweet moments.

now that's what I call a real blow-by-blow account
...and thank you, I enjoyed every word of it...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Not there yet.....

Woooooooo......... thanks for bumping this Jax!!!!

What a hot read!! Hope there will be more!
Old 02-13-2006, 04:34 PM

i was with a guy for a few months that i had the best anal sex with in my life, i had never thought that it could be so smooth and so much fun. we used to fall asleep spooning after we had sex, and then, sometime in the middle of the night i could feel him grow between my ass cheeks. i pressed myself against him to let him know he's welcome, and he would start lubing himself rubbing my wet pussy, then moving back between my cheeks. he would enter my back entrance so easily because i was still half asleep and totally relaxed, so he fucked my ass until we both came and we fell asleep again. god, i loved every night i spent with him...
Old 02-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Sweet Southern Girl

I never really liked anal until recently, before it was just something that I was willing to tolerate if the guy was very into it... the guy I'm currently with is very much a Dom, and I'm really having fun exploring my sub side. We don't have anal sex often, but when we do it's amazing. It evokes feelings in me that I've never experienced before. Before, I would always make the guy go slow and be gentle... but he does it harder and rougher than I'd ever imagine I'd let someone fuck my ass & I love it. As far as oral goes... I've always enjoyed the feeling of pleasing my partner that way & I remember that the first time I did it I just had it in my head that I was supposed to swallow, so I always have. Feeling the hot wettness in my mouth is like proof of a job well done in a way.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story