Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Angel

Brothers 18th Birthday Suprise

My brother is like the biggest nerd I have ever met. It is at times hard to believe that we are even related. I have always been the do as you want type and he is a rule following neat freak. Plus he has always had good grades and shit like that. The one thing he has never had is pussy. I have known he is a virgin for sometime now and today he turned 18 and big sis is going to take care of that for him today. My brother nerdy as he is deserved only the best.

My friend Linsey is the one I picked to do the deed. She is a very hot girl and next to me she has the reputation of being one of the best fucks around. Like I said next to me, because no one can fuck like I do. Linsey came over wearing some really revealing short shorts and a cut off tee shirt. She was looking good enough to eat but I have to keep in mind today is my brothers day.

At his little gathering down in the kitchen with mom, dad and a few of his nerdy friends I told him when everyone is gone to come up to my room and we had a special gift we wanted to give him since he only turned 18 once. I am sure he didn’t know what to think or even thought anything of it. Later that evening when everyone cleared he came up and knocked on my door.

I told him to come in and his mouth dropped open from shock as he walked thru the door to see Linsey laying on my bed completely naked. Her legs was spread and he had a clear view of her shaven pussy. I could see the bulge in his pants immediately. He looked at me then at her and his face turned red as fire. I decided I was going to have to help so I grabbed his hand. It was all sweating and shaking and he walked really slow as I led him. I told him to calm down it would be fine. He couldn’t speak or even look me in the eye at this point. I honestly don’t think I have ever seen anyone this scared before but like I said he was very nerdy. When I got him to the edge of the bed he just stood there. I took the initiative and undressed him. When I got down to his undies I paused a minute to look up at him to see if he was ok and he just was staring at Linsey’s pussy like a mad man. I pulled off his undies and I have to admit he had a very nice fat and long cock. Linsey looked pleased when she seen the size of it. I nudged him onto the bed and sat there next to him. I instructed him to get between Linsey’s legs and kiss her. He got up on her but stopped short of kissing her.

I looked at him then laid next to her and told him do what I do. I planted a big kiss on her lips, licking and tasting her mouth. She was so hot I could smell her excitement. He followed lead and kissed her but not as passionately as I did. At that point I knew I was going to have to guide him thru the whole process. So me I am a go getting type so I reached under him and grabbed his cock. It felt a little funny having my brother’s cock in my hand but it was his birthday. I started rubbing it up and down Linsey’s pussy slit. She was so wet at this point that I could feel the heat and wetness coming out of her hole. My brother was moaning and breathing really hard. I told him the first time usually don’t last long but not to worry about it that we would help him enjoy it. With that I guided his cock into her cunt and nature took its course. She sighed as he went in and he began to fuck on her like he was crazy. It lasted all of 2 minutes till he stiffened up and blew her full of cum. Then he just collapsed.

Now I know this should have been the end of it cause he was no longer a virgin but some how in all the process of this going on I had gotten so horny I needed some attention. I started kissing on Linsey’s neck and face. He was still on top of her and she began to breath hard and moan as I tongued her ear and felt up her tits. Then I guess I lost control at this point because I stripped naked. So there I was laying in bed next to my best friend naked. My brother was still on top of her and I was kissing her lips and running my tongue all over her neck and face. Then the next thing you know I was kissing my brother on the mouth very passionately . The three of us started making out and it was hot. My pussy was on fire and I needed some relief. By this point my brother was hard as a rock again. He had slipped his dick back into Linsey’s cunt but I squeezed between them and spread my legs opened. I could feel his cock on my pussy. He looked at me with frightening disbelief but I just thrust my hips forward and in it went. I told him don’t worry just fuck me. It felt so good up in me and at that point I was so turned on that I had several orgasms in a roll. I was thrashing about under him and he was banging the hell out of my pussy when I felt his cock explode inside my cunt. The hot crème shot all in me and he again just collapsed .

Linsey at this point was fingering her cunt trying to get off. I started to kiss her tighs and then lick her cunt and clit. I pulled my brother face over and kissed his lips and told him now you do it. He started licking her cunt and I instructed him on where to lick and then guided his fingers up into her cum filled cunt. He licked and sucked on her as she had one orgasm after another. I could see he was hard again so I slid down to his cock and took it in my mouth . It tasted so good. I could taste me, him and Linsey on it. I sucked it deep into my mouth trying to give the best blow I had ever given to anyone. He was fucking my mouth and licking her pussy while I fingered my cunt till all of us exploded into in big orgasm. I swallowed every drop of his cum and sucked it till nothing came out. Then we all lay there speechless for a long while.

after the pause we all lay on the bed me on one side and Linsey on the other. I looked at my brother and said happy birthday. He smiled and said thank you to me. I ask him if he wanted anything else while he had two naked girls in bed with him. He spoke clearly and confidently for the first time that night as he winked and said yes, your ass. But that’s another story.