Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2003, 07:11 AM

Business Lady

Bonnie was part business owner of a vendor for a company I used to work for. I hadn't seen her in a few years, but won't forget the first time I saw her. She walked into the entrance dressed to kill; very professional, however, sexy, and sophisticated. She was from Chicago and I was from a small town out East. She was only visiting for the day. We were always kind of friends on the phone and always joked around, not about sex, but about marriage and boyfriends and girlfriends. Anyway, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I was 35, and she was probably 45-50. But man was she hot. Very petite, just a nice package.

Since meeting her, I always fantasized about being with her, and wondering what it would be like. I'm not much of a hunk, actually a small man, nice looking, and I take care of myself. I figured she'd have absolutely no interest in me even if she wasn't happily married. Anyway as she was leaving, Bonnie said, "you'll have to come to Chicago and visit our plant sometime". I said that I'd like that, and that I'd see if I could talk my boss into letting me go.

About three months later I was able to go. So I called Bonnie and told her I was coming out a week from the following Monday. She said great! She said that if I came out early Sunday, she could take me to a Bulls game for which her company had tickets for. I had never been to a pro basketball game. So when I got my flight arrangements, I told her I'd be able to go. She said she'd pick me up at the airport to go to the game, then she could take me to the hotel which really wasn't that far out of her way home. @
Old 11-30-2003, 06:27 AM

Part II

Once I was in the airport, I called her on her cell phone. She said that the timing was great as she was just pulling into the terminal. She told me what she was driving and I should just meet her outside. Once I got outside, she honked so I could find her. She pulled up and popped the trunk for me to put my bag in. As I was getting ready to get in, I couldn't help wondering what she'd be wearing. Hoping for a skirt; of course I knew better. I got in and we said hello. She looked great. She had on black slacks and from what I could tell, a white top under her coat. As we drove off, I was able to check out her nylons, most likely knee-highs, and some really nice swede/leather pumps, not too sleazy, but probably a 2-3" small based heel. She's too classy to wear much higher, she didn't need to. We got to the arena, I offered to buy her a coffee as I was kind of cold. She said "sure, but your money's no good here". I said "yeah it is, and it's the least I can do". As I went to grab my wallet, she grabbed my hand and stopped me. She looked at me very seriously in the eyes and said, "I'm serious, you are ON ME today, do you have a problem with that?" I said, "no, but I just appreciate you picking me up and taking me to the game." She said " I know you do, and I appreciate you spending your day with me as well. And don't eat too much junk, I'm taking you to a real nice place after the game for dinner." We took our seats and watched the game. It was pretty good with a lot of screaming. Sometimes when we talked, we had to lean in close and talk into eachothers ears. Occasionally when we talked, I put my arm around her on the seat back, although never touching her. She would occassionally brush her heel against my leg when we were talking. I just figured it was accidental, but I noticed after a while, it definitely didn't seem to be accidental anymore, until she finally left it touching and not pulling away, sometimes pressing firmly into me. I really wasn't sure what was going on or going to happen, but I was surely going to go with it. I figured that the people in nearby seats had to know her, so I wasn't going to be the agressor, but I wasn't going to be an angel either. When the game was over, we stood up and she wispered in my ear she enjoyed the game and especially the company. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it as I told her I enjoyed the company as well. She said, "well, now it's time for some fine dining. I hope you like steak." I said "who doesn't?" With that we left and headed for the resaurant.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:57 AM

Part III

With traffic, it took a good 45 minutes to get to the restaraunt. It apparently was a very popular steak house in the Chicago area. Bonnie had arranged a reservation for 6:00, so we headed to the bar to have a drink. We had about half of an hour to kill before being seated. We just talked small talk; cars, boats, a little business, nothing intruiging. I started to think that after all, maybe nothing was going to happen, and I was just letting my imagination run wild...as usual. We were just finishing our drinks when they called for our table. We sat our glasses down and turned for the dining room when she took me by the hand and followed the hostess. Wow, did that blow me away. That surely was not business etiquete. When we got to the table, the place settings were next to eachother, which was good, so I wouldn't look out of place sitting next to her. She took the seat on the right. I helped her in her seat then took mine. She said "order whatever you like, it's been a very good year, a I really appreaciate your company's business. I did try to send business her way...because to be honest, I liked her. We orderd a bottle of wine and an appetizer to share. After about a half an hour, we ordered our dinner and another bottle of wine. I remarked that I didn't handle wine that well, and I better slow down. She said "don't worry, it's Sunday. Relax and enjoy, I'll take care of you." Boy did I want that! During the course of dinner, the leg rubbing began which was really turning me on with the alcohol kicking in. I figured what the hell. I crossed my legs with my left over my right bringing it closer to her right leg. And...oops, accidently (on purpose) bumped into her in doing so. She said "hey now, easy on me". I said I was sorry for being so clumsy. She said that she was only kidding, and there was nothing to apologize for. As she was saying that, she placed the top of her foot below my pant leg and held it firmly my sock. There I was sitting, thinking our flesh was millimeters away from touching. I purposely dropped my napkin on the floor to the left. I wanted to get a peek of this. Then I bent down to get it. As I leaned left, I felt her bend her ankle slighty as to hook my leg. When I reached for the napkin, I was able to get a peek of her leg touching me. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting. When I got back upright in my seat, I blamed it on the wine. We laughed. We finished our dinner then looked at the dessert menu...
Old 12-03-2003, 05:50 AM

Part IV

After looking at the dessert menu, we both decided we were too full to have dessert. Bonnie said "we can have dessert later". She picked up the tab and we got up to leave. Once in the car we started talking about what we were going to do. I said that I'd kind of like to check in, then we could could see how we feel and decide what we want to do. Once at the hotel, I checked in and headed for the elevator. I looked to see if she wanted to wait in the lobby, and noticed her starting to follow me. She said "you weren't going to leave me down here were you?" I said "of course not". Once we got to the room, she took the key and opened the door for me. We turned on the TV and sat on the couch trying to figure out what to do. It was only 8:00. She got up to use the bathroom and as I was watching her, I couldn't help thinking what was in the future. She looked so fine. While she was in there, I made sure I made myself a little more comfortable. Sitting more to the end with my hand on the back of the couch, thinking that she could definitely sit out of reach or in reach. Well to my surprise, she sat in reach! We started talking and laughing. She would occasionally lean her head back and rest it on my arm. Her legs were crossed away from me, when I noticed her changed and cross them the other way, now touching my pant leg. We got kind of quiet and after a while, I put my head back and closed my eyes for a minute. She did the same. Then I lifted my head a said, should we go...do something? I said, "I think....maybe....maybe we should do something". She asked if something was the matter. I said "no". It must have been the alcohol or something, but then I just stared at her in the eyes. She said "what"? I said, "Bonnie", I find you extremely attractive, and..well...I just feel kind of uncomfortable". She said "why"? I said that I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to do anything stupid. She said, "I don't think you could do anything stupid". With that, we kept looking into eachothers eyes. After I couldn't take it anymore, I asked her to close her eyes. She did without question. I looked at her for a moment, then started towards her slowly until the point where we could smell eachother and feel our breathing. I finally closed my eyes and moved in further to kiss her. She didn't retreat, but responded as if to approve. After kissing for a while, it started to get more heated with passion and breathing. Bonnie occassionally sent her tongue flickering into my mouth. I just had this feeling we weren't going out to any Blues bars...at least for a while.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:08 AM

Part V

She put her hand on my face and started kissing me very passionately. I put my left hand behind her left calf to cop and feel and eventually slid it downward to feel her ankle and stocking. We started to explore each others mouths with our tongues, probing and sucking. She then started kissing me down my face and neck, then onto my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt and spread it open. She said, "what a gorgeous chest"! I have a pretty hairy chest and she apparently loved it. She started playing with my nipples and sucking them while her hands roamed over my entire torso. Then she started licking and kissing me down to my navel occasionally looking up at me. She then started licking and kissing it ever so gently with an occasional probing in with the tongue. Sliding herself down, she continued south until she got to my pants and started to undo my belt. I watched her as she unbuckled my belt and kissed her way down to my crotch. She never looked up. She just kept kissing while apparently looking at my hardening cock. All I could think about was what her mouth was going to feel like sucking and licking me. Finally, she took it in her right hand and slowly started jacking me like to hardened it. I was hoping she wasn't just going to do that. I kept watching to see if she'd look up. She seemed to know when I was as big as I was going to get. She slid down further and looked at me while she started kissing the head of my cock. What a sight. She kissed every inch of my head then started down the shaft doing the same. When she had worked her way to the base, she gently cupped my balls and started licking my cock upward from the base. She was very systematic and not just in her licking. She seemed to be doing everything in a specific order as if it was planned. When she had covered everything, she gave a couple more licks underneath my cock from my balls to the head. I sighed everytime...she could read my mind. She kept eye contact the whole time. She stopped for a moment and rolled her hair again behind her ear because it kept falling. She asked if it felt good. I said...very. She said, "good. I don't want to rush you baby, so just relax, we have all night". She must have known if she started sucking me I wouldn't last long. So, she moved down to my balls and started playing with and kissing them. I reached down to my cock and held it trying to keep it out of the way. As she continued, I opened my legs for her exposing as much as I could, and to see how far she was willing to go. She continued further down and I felt her grab behind my left knee and she moved my leg further away as to spread my ass. She kept licking down towards my ass. Then it happened. I felt her tongue take a swipe at it. She continued for a while then started probing it. I grabbed my other leg with my right hand to spread even further and she kept at it getting it nice and wet. I closed my eyes cause I thought I was in heaven then I felt her finger on my ass. She started to push in and I tried to relax so it would go in. One was easy, then she started with the second. She said, " does it hurt"? I said a little but don't stop. She eventually got it in. Then moving up, once she got her balance, she hovered over my cock, again fixing her hair and looking at me while she landed those lips on my head.
Old 12-07-2003, 07:04 AM

Part VI

Although she said "we had all night", I felt it was going a little too fast. Actually I felt somewhat humilated. It did really feel good, and I don't know why I was questioning my feelings. I was so turned on, I didn't know what I was going to do. But I do know, I definitely wanted to return the favor. She really had a fine body, and I wanted to now feel, smell, and taste it. I stopped her, and she asked what was the matter. I said "nothing, I mean it's great, I just feel a little uncomfortable". She said "because of your wife?" I said, " yeah, and your husband too". "But that's not it". She said "what then"? "It's hard too say", she said, "just say it". I said "OK". I said to her, "Bonnie, this might sound coarse, but, I just want to put you on the bed, take all of your clothes off, and lick you from head to toe". She just looked at me for a moment then said ....."well"..."well what?". I was confused. She said, "you know what I think". I said "what?" She said, " I think you should put me on the bed, take my clothes off, and lick me from head to toe. With that I stood up and took her hand. I actually picked her up and carried her and placed her on the bed. I started removing her clothing, first her blouse, then her bra. She sat up to assist me, then laid back down. I started undoing her belt, then her pants button, then undid her zipper. As I started to slide her pants down, she lifted her hips to help me get past her ass. I was so wondering what she had on underneath. What I found was a really sexy pair of black lacey panties, no garter. As I continued sliding them off, I figured she then must have had on knee-highs. But not much further down, I started to feel something. They were the lacey tops of thigh-high stockings! I continued to take off her slacks, one leg at a time, removing her shoe then putting it back on after removing the pant leg. God was this a turn on. I did the same for the other leg. She just laid there with her eyes closed. Then I leaned forward, placed one hand on each side of her panties and started to slide them off. After I got them off, I held them in my right hand. I moved up and whispered in her ear to roll over. She leaned up, kissed me and rolled onto her stomach. As she rolled over I held her panties to my face and inhaled, smelling her mesmerizing body. As she laid there with her head on the pillow, I placed each of her arms on each side of it. I climbed onto her grabbing each of her wrists with my hands and starting kissing her behind her neck. She just sighed as I started moving south.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:31 AM

Part VI

Throughout the night, Bonnie and I made love in every way two people can make love. A fantasy to which I had always figured would only ever be a fantasy, came true. When she went to leave, she told me that now she would have to come visit our plant more, which was fine with me. I said "for business or pleasure?" She said "exactly". I think this was to be the start of a pretty serious business but mostly personal relationship. The thought of having her again in itself was another fantasy. But then, I had time to plan it out. We kissed for a while in the lobby, then I went to get her car. When she got in, she turned and gave me a hug, and gently grabbed my behind and said as she winked, "now don't forget me". She shut the door, winked again, and drove off. How could anyone forget that?

THE END