Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-04-2003, 01:19 PM

Football coach and school girl

One day after school I was waiting for my ride (she is always late) and I saw my bf so I sat down next to him and he kissed me, and his hands started to move a little lower. I asked him what he was doing here and he said he had a football game tonite and was waiting for his ride.

His hands brushed away my skirt "you not waring panties!" he gasped I just smiled at him. He put a couple fingers in and started fucking me. Just as I was getting into it the football coach walked up... "hey son we got a big game tonite you should be home resting." "Oh coach I was just keeping my friend company while she waits for her ride." "Well son, why dont you just go home and I can give your friend a ride.

I said thats ok, to my bf and walked over to the coach's truck. I was having some trouble getting into the truck b/c it was so high and just as I was getting into the truck the wind blew my mini-skirt up and gave the coach a view that made his cock spring up. he shut the door and got in on his side. "Where do you live?" he asked. "Oh just around the corner pointing out the way." As we were driving along he switched gears accidentally brushing up against my silky thigh. He quickly removed his hand and I grabbed it and said that it was okay.

He quickly pushed up my short skirt and drove his hand up my wet pussy. I screamed so loud and he told me to shut up. Now I was scared and wondering what was about to happen. He turned left and I said that my house was to the right.
"Shut up bitch" he said. Suck my cock NOW! so I took his cock and started to suck it after about ten minutes of this I started to get into it. He was close to cumming I could tell. He grabbed my hair and told me to suck harder. He started to push his cock into my mouth faster. All of a sudden he spurted out his warm juice into my mouth. he started to spank me. Then he grabbed my waist and told me to ride his cock. He ripped off my shirt exposing my firm 38c tits. He started to maul them. He then rammed his dick into my pussy.

I grabbed the steering wheel to get a grip but my hand slipped and I hit the horn instead. "You filthy whore you like being fucked don't you?" "Oh yes sir, I most certainly do." He fucked me hard and fast for what seemed like forever. It felt so goood. I asked him if he would suck my breasts and he said I didnt even need to ask. He put his lips on my hard nipples and started to nibble. it felt so good that I passed out.

I awoke to see him licking my muff. He had moved me into the "bed" part of the truck and was licking feverishly on my cunt. I knew that this was all wrong, yet it felt so fucking goooooood!!!!! Oh faster faster!!!! harder please.!!! he started fucking me soooooooo hard that I came in no time and I collapsed on his chest. Later at the football game he asked if I needed a ride home, and I said do you even need to ask? @
Old 10-18-2003, 08:12 PM
Pain is Pleasure

Send a message via AIM to mistress_skitz
beautiful!