Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-30-2003, 03:40 PM

Cutting Grass

I was 18 and mowing lawns to make some money for summer fun. I had been mowing this older ladies yard for about three yrs now. She was a full figured gal, and in her early 40's, with large breasts. I loved looking at her full breasts as she worked in her garden. I would steal a few looks at them every now and then at then. I had often fantasized about touching those big breasts and playing with them. I jacked off thinking about them sometimes.

One day I was cutting her grass and after I finished I went to her door and told her I was done. She asked me to come in and she would pay me. She gave me some lemonade and told me she would be right back. I was hot and thirsty. I drank it down fast. She came back and had a worried look on her face. She said she was sorry she didn't have any money in her purse. She would have to pay me later. I looked a little disappointed and she said I'm sorry really I am.

I took a big gamble and blurted out what I had been dreaming about for so long. Hey you could take your top off and we could call it even? What do you say? A look of horror came over her and she said get out of here you little monster. She said a few other things and I thought OH MY GOD what had I done? As I made my way home I knew she would call my Mom and tell her what I had said. So I waited all evening for my mom's wrath, but it never came.

The next day I came home from school like usual. My Mom said Mrs. Anderson called and had some money for you. I told her O.K. and I would get it sometime. My Mom looked upset and said you will get your ass up there and get that money now. I thought oh what the hell and hopped on my bike and rode up to her house. I knocked on her door and she opened it. She said Hi Don come on in. I told her no and just wanted to get my money. She said I would have to come in if I wanted my money. I sighed and said OK.

I walked over and sat at the dining room table. She brought back the $10.00 and said if I wanted it she would have to ask me a few questions 1st. I said sure, so shoot but make it quick I have to get some homework done. She said why did you ask me to take off my top? I looked shocked but said I was just joking. She said you are lying, tell me why you asked me to take off my top off? I swallowed hard and said because I think you are a sexy lady, and I have looked down your top a few times and I think they look hot. She had a smirk on her face. She walked over and poured a glass of wine. Oh I see, you think they are hot do you? I nodded yes and she said so tell me one thing. Why would you want to see an old lady like me with my top off?

I told her I didn't care about age, and I thought she had a sexy body. She looked flattered. She sipped on her wine. She said you know I thought about what you asked me all evening. I masturbated once last night and twice today. I thought OH SHIT she is a horny old broad. She said would you really like to see them? Oh yes please I said. You have to promise not to tell anybody about this, not even your friends. I said sure. She replied ask me again like you did yesterday. So I said hey take off your top and we will call it even.

So she reached up and pulled off her top. Oh man, I was looking at such big tit's and what a great looking bra. She asked if I liked what I saw? I said oh man yes I do. Those are awesome looking. I asked if I could touch them and she giggled and said OK. I reached out and held those massive pounds of flesh in my hands. I had my hands on her bra. Oh man does that feel good, as I squeezed on those tits. She asked me if I could help her out of her bra. I told her hell yes I could. She turned around and gave me my first glimpse of a bra from behind. I looked at it and figured out how the hooks worked and saw that there was three hooks. I did each one slowly and finally it was undone. I saw her slip out of her bra. She turned around and gave me a view I will never forget. Such big full magnificent looking breasts that I have ever seen. Medium sized aureolas, and large nipples. She asked me if I liked what I saw? I said they were even better looking than I had imagined. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. I began to squeeze and knead them. She was moaning and groaning. I then squeezed her nipples. She moaned even louder. I brought my mouth to a nipple, and she hugged my head into her breast. She moaned my name and I sucked even harder.

She asked me if I would like to undress. I said oh yes and began taking off my clothes. I stood naked before her and felt a little embarrassed and turned on at the same time. She grabbed a hold of my cock and said my what a big boy you are. I could have shot a load right then and there. She pumped me a few times and then told me to lay down on the bed and she would make me feel better. She put her mouth on my cock and made me feel so good. I never knew what a bj was. She sucked me for a few minutes and asked me if I would help her to get undressed. I said yes and helped her with her pants and panties off. I was now face to face with a real live woman's pussy. I was mesmerized by her pussy. I looked at the hair and she spread her legs and let me see her pussy. I reached out and touched it. I felt something so wet and soft, and the smell was intoxicating. She was on her back and guided me on top of her. I felt my cock enter her. Oh man this was something special and hot. I loved how it felt to be in her. I started pumping into her. It was hot to know that this was what fucking was. I was fucking this lady, and it was so hot, I loved it. She started moaning and then finally screaming. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. She was bucking against me and it felt good.

Suddenly I could feel it growing inside me. I had jacked off enough to know I couldn't hold out long. I told her I was going to cum and tried to pull out but she grabbed a hold of butt and held me in. I felt like I had squirted a quart full into her. She kept saying what a good boy I was and how nasty I was. I felt so relaxed and told her how glad I was to get to know her better. She said yes I am too. As she held me and pushed her hot breasts into my chest. She told me that she had wanted me for a long time. That she looked forward to me cutting her grass each week. Would I still like to cut her grass this summer, and help her around her place? I told her for sure. I would gladly help her out. She smiled and we kissed.