Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2020, 09:48 AM

Seaside shenanigans (pt 1)

In the summer I visit a house by the sea periodically. Sometimes there are others there I know, sometimes not. Part of its beauty is the unknown.

One absolutely beautiful late June weekend, while visiting this house, I awoke later than usual and went for an extended run on the beach followed by some bodyweight training. Busy week, much stress to burn off. By the time I got back to the house the other occupants had already gone to the beach.

I took a leisurely outdoor shower and found some wonderful sexual fantasies coming to mind as I saw a couple of bikini tops and bottoms belonging to two of my very hot house mates hanging in the drying area. As I towelled off I felt a stirring below as my mind continued with thoughts of their bodies and the innuendos traded the weekend before, my last visit.

The stirring continued beginning to tent the towel around my waist as I reached my room. Having the house to myself I decided to give in to the increasing urge I was feeling. Dropping the towel I sat on the floor, my back against the bed opposite a long mirror which happened to be in the room. This had been a favourite way for me to jerk off when I was a teen and needed the extra measure of privacy in a room where the lock did not always hold from invading siblings.

It was nice to take some time, open my legs, rub my thighs and watch as my cock pulsed harder, aching for my touch. It has been a very busy week and, uncharacteristic of me, I hadn't masturbated once, and, unfortunately, was between girlfriends.

There are times when it just feels so good to grasp my cock and massage it vigorously. This was one of those. Waves of arousal building as I moved from different stroking speed and grip strength, different hands, cupping my balls, tugging occasionally on my nipples.

In my mind I was fantasising about the development of a meeting with a girl from a recent meeting. My eyes were closed as I mentally ran with this fantasy before hearing the unmistakable creak of the floor, very close to where I was sitting, cock in hand. There in the doorway stood Kate, her left hand on her hip above her lime green bikini.

I had met her only once before, the first weekend. She was a friend of a friend of one of the visitors and had come at the last minute. She had held her own in the Saturday night group dinner and drinking though was quieter than the others. With the seating, and having to leave early the next day, I just did not get to know her. I had, however, noticed she was a slim girl, blond with long hair, bronzed, quite tall.

“Uh, sorry, didn’t know anybody was in. Just came to pick something up…I was in here last week-end,” she stuttered awkwardly. I felt embarrassed and grabbed a towel. A few moments silence: would she leave or stay?

Kate closed the door, locked it (which I had failed to do) and went on to say:

“My oh my! That’s nice! Don’t cover it up. Looks as though you need help!”

She reached behind herself, unhooked her bikini top, watching me as I looked at her round breasts, then moved her hands to either side of her bikini bottom, sliding it down quickly enough that it was gone and slowly enough that I anticipated seeing what her pussy looked like. She had an hour-glass figure: full breasts accentuated in their whiteness by the tan skin over the rest of her body except where her bikini bottom went, narrowing tanned hips and the filling out of her hips. Her pussy was surrounded by a light growth I could quickly see.

She moved towards me: I sat spellbound saying nothing, released the towel I was still holding. She stood above me, legs together, stooped, removed the towel.

“I see you’re pleasuring yourself, all alone. Seems a waste not to have help or company.”

I hardly dare speak in case the spell was broken!

“You’re right. Just felt the need to fulfil an almost forgotten fantasy.”

Kate bent, knelt down between my opened legs, moved forward towards me, looked from my eyes down to my swollen cock, reached out a hand, lightly touched it causing it to jerk. She put her hand round it, squeezed it, almost as if she were testing it.

“You know it’s been a fantasy of mine to see a man masturbate his own cock. I’ve never seen it done by a man himself, and as that’s what it appears you may have been doing I’m going to ask you to do it for me while I watch. You can tell me about it, what it does, what you like.”

Crikes, I thought. Masturbate off in front of this lovely creature! Be silly not to! This must be a man’s fantasy to perform in front of an attractive girl! And would she do the same for me?

“Yeah. But a lovely girl like you has never seen this done?”

“No. It’s something I’ve just missed, never had the opportunity to ask someone, I guess.”

“OK,” I said and took hold of my cock in my right hand after she had let go.

“Speaking of asking, would you do the same for me?” I leaned forward and slid my other hand along the inside of her thigh, pushing the legs apart slightly just so I could feel her pussy. My hand passed over the low bush she wore and reached her, dipped a finger to feel but she was quite dry at the moment. After all she’d only been with me a minute or two!

”Mmm, that’s nice. But wait! I’ll give you a demonstration after you’ve shown me what you do!”

“Here, let’s get on the bed, it’s more comfortable.” I stood almost hitting her head with my swinging pole, leaned up against the headboard, splayed my legs and she resumed her position between them, kneeling, facing me.

I held the middle of my cock, started to oscillate my hand up and down. Kate watched; she licked her lips. “I get maximum movement if I hold it here in the middle,” I said. My hand quickened.

“How far gone were you when I came in?” Kate wanted to know.

“I’d really only just started,” I replied as my hand beat up and down. I stopped, moved it down a little, resumed, then moved it back to the middle.

“You seem to beat it pretty hard,” said Kate. “Here, let me finger these.” She reached to take my globes in each hand, rolled them round in her fingers gently. It was divine and moved me on.

“That’s great! With this action I’m getting quite close to cumming,” I breathed out.

“Does the speed of your hand make any difference?” asked Kate. “If you slow will that postpone your cumming?”

“Yeah, like this,” and I slowed right down – but Kate continued to massage my balls.

“Your playing with my nuts will send me over the edge quite soon. It’s very stimulating!” I stopped and she stopped. “I’ll just let you do it as I said I want to watch.” She was sitting on her haunches between my knees and put one of her hands on my knee, then just lightly stroked the inside of my leg. With the other she moved it up to her breast, fingered a nipple, pulled on it.

I stroked on; Kate watched my hand and my cock.

“I’m cumming! Yes!”

I continued the movements; my legs began to shift.

“Ahhhhh,” I gasped and flying out of my cock came the first jet of my cum rapidly followed by other jets shooting up my belly and chest. It was a great cumming, heightened by having an avidly watching Kate, whom I could see was swallowing and licking her lips.

After a pause and I relaxed: “That was really nice and good to have you to watch! More fun than doing it on my own,” I eventually said. “It’s your turn now.”

“Mmmm. That was just great, realising one of my fantasies, seeing you do it to yourself and spurting like that. Impressive. Yup, OK, I’ll do it for you now. No touching, just looking!”

I re-arranged myself, then she lay back. “Give me those pillows for my head.” She opened her legs wide so I could see straight into her opening, framed by the short hair growth (if it were my head I’d call it a grade 1 haircut!). Her pussy glistened now, quite wet.

She began to fondle her nipples, rubbing the palm of her hand on them, then tweaking them in her fingers, pulled them, let go and I could see they were pointing, looking quite hard. She continued to manipulate one nipple while with her other hand she started to stroke the top of her opening, just moving her fingers in small circles near her clit, with a gentle touch. This movement went on for a couple of minutes I suppose, then her touch became more urgent, her other hand descended and felt lower down, her fingers pushed into her pussy till they almost disappeared and her other fingers stimulated her clit. She started breathing quite heavily and deeply, her eyes were closed then she opened them and looked at me.

“I want to see your eyes and face as I cum,” she said. “Ooohhh! This is so good!”

Her index finger was working hard on her clit now; her wetness was very evident; her eyes were becoming slightly pink; her legs were moving; she was nearly at her peak. Another few more moments, her eyes half closed, and with a great cry she came as her climax shuddered through her.

After my own orgasm my cock had wilted somewhat but with the delights of Kate’s bounty before me it soon grew back to full tumescence and even as I watched her climax I could feel its hardness though I did not feel it was quite ready to cum again.

Kate’s relief was evident as she calmed down, collapsed on the bed before me.

“That too was impressive,” I said. “I think it has to be a first for me as well, seeing a woman bring herself off without any help from me. I think we should do this again; we need more practice.”

“Mmmm. I think I’d like that,” murmured Kate. I leaned over her and kissed her; she responded warmly. “I think I’ll put on my bikini again and go back to the beach, join the others, swim. You coming?”