Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-19-2005, 01:17 PM

Rough Hard Sex on the back seat!

We had just gotten to our hotel room after a 6 hour drive and we were both as horny as hell, I said to my girlfriend, 5'5" 34DD Titts, Body to die for! brunette curls, "I cant wait to get in side, I'm so horny" She replied with "Why wait? The back seat is big enough for an orgy".

At that instant I told her to get into the back seat and get ready for the pleasure of a lifetime, as she got out I followed her out and had her legs hanging out the rear passenger door and spread them as I began to feast on her pussy, She was wearing a black miniskirt, no panties and a black top with no bra, and after a 6 hour drive, you can bet I was hungry. It wasnt long before she began moaning, she was moaning so loud im suprised some of the other guests didnt come out to investigate. I was tracing her labia with my tongue and flicking her clit and grabbing it with my teeth and pulling as I felt the coming on of a orgasm, so I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and she cried out "Oh God, Im going to Cum!!!" and at that point I went at her at full speed with my hand playing with her clit in no time she was screaming "IMMMM CUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGG!!!!!, OOH GOD!!! FUCK ME NOW I NEED YOU!!!" so I pulled off my khaki pants and boxer shorts and moved the head of my throbbing member (7.5") along her labia before moving away.

This drew a dissapointed groan from my girlfriend as I motioned her across, She realised what was going on and said "oh, U do like me riding you dont you" and giggled as I slid in. In no time she was straddling my cock and slowly lowering herself onto my hard cock inch by inch. When she had all of me inside her she sat there adjusting to the feel of my cock in her cunt, and then started moving up and down moaning. It wasnt long before we had worked into a routine, I ripped off her top and started sucking on her left breast while massaging the right, with my free hand rubbing her clit, It wasnt long before her body was shuddering with pleasure.

She was moaning even louder withe the occasional "oh god, You feel so good, yes, Fuck me baby!" she started riding my dick harder and harder "Oh god baby, Im going to cum soon!!" she started speeding up and I felt my balls tighten as I came deep in side of her 1, 2, 3 spurts and then i felt her cunt tighten on my cock as she came all over my cock forcing another 2 spurts of cum to shoot deep inside her body. she climbed off me and fell exhausted onto the seat. I picked her up and took her inside the room and layed her on the bed.

What happened next is another story, for another time.

Please tell me what you thought.. this is my second post, and My last probably wasnt that good, So feedback of any kind is welcome!
I dont care!