Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2005, 08:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to butrflychel
Camilla and Derek, part one

"Oh my god," Was all Camilla could say as she slowly slides off Derek's semi hard cock,"that was incredible."

"You're telling me, I didn't know that a girl on top could be so good."

Camilla just chuckled and curled up next to him as he put his arm around her. She had been dating Derek for about a month now and this was the first time he had actually let her ride him. He was a missionary man.

"Well how about a shower and then a little nap you are really wearing me out?" Derek asks as he starts to get out of the bed.

"Only if we can have some fun in there too."

"Damn girl," was all he could say as she followed him into the bathroom.

Camilla had a shower fantasy that she wanted to make come true today. She had a few fantasies that she wanted to make come true but Derek was still shy when it came to sex. She would have to work him into things slowly.

Derek was in the shower and under the water when Camilla got in behind him. She stepped into the stream on water and put her arms around him. His back was to her so she reached around and rubbed her hands up and down his body. She even pinched and tweaked on his sensitive nipples. Slowly her hands moved down to his already hardening cock. Camilla had come to love this cock. It was about 9 inches long and a good 2 ½ inches around.

"Turn around please baby?" Camilla asked and Derek quickly complied. He knew what was about to happen and could never be happier.

Camilla got on her knees in front and him and slowly started to take him in her mouth. She could hear Derek's groan of pleasure as she took a good six inches down her throat. She couldn't quite take all of him but she used her hand so as to not leave any inch unpleased. While her mouth and one hand was busy on his cock her other hand started to massage his balls.

Derek had never had a girl take that much of his cock in their mouth. As a matter of fact that was part of the reason that he had never had a girl on top during sex because none could take all of him in. He had learned a lot from Camilla and loved every minute of it.

Camilla then took her mouth off his cock and looked up at him still rubbing with her hands though.

"Tell me when you are going to come baby. I want you to come all over my boobs and face."

Just hearing her say those words almost sent him over. He had never had a girl be so much fun in bed.

"I will baby I am so close just keep doing what you are doing."

Camilla started sucking and rubbing with a vengeance she wanted this so bad, she was ready for it.

"Baby I'm going to come. Let me come all over those wonderful breasts and gorgeous face."

Camilla stopped sucking but was now using both of her hands to jerk him off. She could feel the first sprit of come hit her in the chest and she moaned in pleasure.

"Come for me Derek come all over me I want to rub it in and let the water wash off the rest."

Hearing this sent Derek the rest of the way over the edge and he groaned as his sperm went all over his girls chest and face. It was incredible watching her rub it in with one hand as she still jerked him off with the other. When he was done she stood up and kissed him.

"Thank you for that Derek, that was great."

"Anytime, Cami Baby, Anytime. Now lets clean each other and get a nap I am exhausted."

If you would like to hear more adventures about Camilla and Derek let me know. I can write more.