Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Booger Lama

Strawberries and whipped Cream

here's my first story I hope evryone likes it. I'd like to thank Jennaflower for doing some editing and punching up for me. if you like it I'll write more.

We had the clothes ripping jamming slamming ramming rough sex part of
our night, now it was time for the gentle part to begin. I gently push you back onto the couch and grab the whipped cream and strawberries. You smile up at me with anticipation in your eyes I smile back.

I place a dab of whipped cream on each of your breasts and put a strawberry in the middle of each. You giggle and look into my eyes with desire. I eat the strawberry off your right breast, slowly licking the whipped cream off then move slowly to the left and do the same. You smile down at me watching and shiver as a small moan escapes your lips as you run your hands over my head. I then place a dab of whipped cream and a strawberry on your belly button you laugh and squirm at how it tickles. I begin to eat the strawberry as I lick the whipped cream from your belly button. You sigh and close your eyes, moaning as you feel my tongue on your belly. Next, I dab some whipped cream across your neck knowing how sensitive you are there. You shiver as I kiss and lick the whipped cream off your neck and you moan. I then place a dab of whipped cream on each of your thighs and once again place a strawberry in the middle of each. I first eat one strawberry then the other licking the whipped cream off as I go. You thighs shiver underneath my tongue. I place a dab of whipped cream on your lips, removing it with a hard kiss, our bodies close together as the moan of excitement flow from your lips. I run a line of whipped cream from your belly button to you chin as I hear your breath quicken, this only encourages me as I slowly lick the whipped cream off starting at you belly button and work my way up taking my time to make sure I get it all.

Sensing that your body has reached a very sensitive level of arousal, I turn up the heat. I run whipped cream from your asshole to the top of your pussy placing a strawberry just above your sweetness. You spread your legs slightly before me, the whipped cream slowly flowing closer to your wetness. Before my eyes, your juices begin to mix with the crème. I am no longer certain of where one begins and the other ends. I maneuver myself closer to you, opening my mouth and gently pressing my tongue into the moisture. The taste is delicious, I thirst for more. You open your legs a little and you shiver at the feeling of the cool whipped cream on you hot pussy. I slowly lick the whipped cream off making you squirm and moan.

I begin to proceed more slowly, not wanting your orgasm to come too soon. I slowly take a strawberry into my mouth, letting it protrude from my lips. I lower my mouth to your sweet hot pussy and begin to rub the strawberry between your swollen lips, gently touching your clit with it. You place your hands on my head and close your eye letting your head fall back feeling the pleasure of me teasing you tender parts. I slide the strawberry gently back down your pussy, allowing its juices to mingle with yours. I hear your voice softly whisper moans of pleasure. I gently push the strawberry into the opening of your pussy. You shudder as your clit gets harder and your juices start to flow. Leaving the strawberry there, I flick my tongue across your clit. You shiver and start to breathe faster and let out a sigh of pleasure as you begin to feel the initial jolts of pleasure running threw your clit and pussy as your orgasm builds.

I slide my tongue down you pussy stopping to give the strawberry a nudge and lick your ass hole. You ask me if I'm teasing you, I just look up into you eyes smiling and nod. You smile back with desire filling your eyes. I lick my way back up your pussy giving the strawberry another nudge, knowing that your orgasm continues to build with each passing nudge. I gently suck and nibble on your clit, your moans become louder as you appear to have less and less control. You lift your hips bringing your pussy close to my tongue. I once again grab the whipped cream, this time placing a dab directly on your clit. The sudden temperature change shocks you as a moan a desire for more. I lick the whipped cream off you clit and suck onto your sweet moist lips on my way back down the strawberry.

You push your self against my mouth wanting to cum I quickly flick my tongue across you ass hole and the lick my way back up to you clit and flicking it hard with my tongue and suck on it hard. You close your eye and throw you head back and your body starts trembling I lick my way to the strawberry and suck it out of your pussy sticking my tongue deep into you pussy and rubbing your clit with my nose. You shudder violently pressing my head closer to you and cum covering my face. I greedily lick up all you juices and slowly kiss my way up your body and giving you a deep kiss. You tasting your self strawberries and whipped cream I hold you close for a minute then grab the strawberries and whipped cream handing then to you your turn.

feedback

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Last edited by fzzy : 10-06-2005 at 01:30 AM.