Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2005, 09:57 AM
Married Couple

The Seabrook II

Cassie Daniels awoke the next day alone in the captains quarters. Looking around at the room, she soon realized that her dream had been quite real. The cool breeze across her body reminded her that she was naked. Pulling the sheet around her, she stood up and walked across the room to where her tattered dress laid. Just as she reached it, the door came open and in walked her lover, Captain James Morgan. "Glad to see that you are awake, Cassie," he said as he closed the door behind him. In his arms was a dress. "One of the men use to be a tailor before joining my crew," he said, placing the dress on the bed. "He thought that you might like something else besides that tattered one." "Yes," she answerd, "yes, I would."

Taking Cassie into his arms, Captain Morgan passionately kissed her. His hands ran down her back, resting on her ass. "Ohhhh, James," she said as he kissed down her neck. His rough pirate hands were soon removing the bedsheet from her still naked body. "Ohh, Cassie," he said, stepping back to look at her, "you are so beautiful. My eyes have never seen such beauty before." "Your eyes are welcomed to look anytime they wish," she said smiling up at him.

Once again, Cassie could very easily see that James wanted her. "How long do we have," she asked. "Long enough," he answered. "but it will have to be quick. I had only planned to wake you and tell you that we would soon be reaching one of the few seaports that I actually do trading with. I thought that you might want to do some shopping of your own whilst were there." Before she could answer him, he again passionately kissed her. He then picked her up in his arms and placed her on his desk. Quickly, he undone his pants and only lowered them enough to free his prisioned cock.

Taking him into her hand, Cassie guided his dick to her pussy. Her heat and wetness consumed him as he slid himself in. "Oh, Cassie," Captain Morgan moaned as he slid completely in. Last night, he had made love to her, but now, The Seabrook would be docking soon and he had to be quick. A few hard thursts and he was once again hitting her G-spot, causing her to climax. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, Cassie pulled him closer to her.

Once she was extremely wet, Captain Morgan placed his arms under Cassie's legs and raised her up. Still holding on to him, he carried her over to the wall, right next to the door, and pushed her rough up against it. Still deep in her, he began to fuck her roughly. To his surprise, his roughness turned her on more and she began to moan louder than she had last night. "Oh, James. James. James," she half moaned half screamed. Their mouths found each other as Captain Morgan began to relentlessly fuck Cassie. Her moans where now muffeled by his mouth as their tongues intertwined with each others. The more feverishly they kissed, the harder he fucked her.

Soon his need to release over took him and he was once again cumming deep inside of her. Just as did, there was a knock on the door. From behind it, Billy's voice could be heard. "Uuuhhh, sorry to interrupt, Captain," he said, "but, uuuhhh, we've reached port." Panting hard, Captain Morgan managed to say, "Give me a minute, Billy." Pulling out of her, Morgan stood Cassie on her feet. Nuzzeling her face with his he said, "MMMM Cassie, baby. I'm sorry that I had to hurry." "That's alright, James," she answered, smiling up at him. "Let's get dressed and go a shore. We'll have plenty of time too make love later."

The crew was assembled on deck, awaiting their orders. Very few of them could keep from smiling as Captain Morgan and Cassie walked past them. Upon reaching his usual spot, Captain Morgan turned to his crew and proceeded to give orders. "Alright men," he started, "we will spend the next two days here at port. Those in charge of resupplying are to take care of their duties first and then you may have your free time. We set sail at dawn on the second day. That gives you approximatley thrity-six hours before you return to the ship and forty before we sail. Dismissed."

Billy was the only member of the crew that stayed behind. After everyone was gone, he said, "Miss Daniels, Howard wanted to let you know that if you need any alterations to the dress, he will be happy to do so." Cassie noticed that he was unable to directly look her in the eye. Morgan noticed this too and asked him why. "Well, Captain," he started, "it's been hard not to hear the goings on in your quarters. So, you see, it's hard to look at her and not think about the two of you in there. That is why the men kept smiling at the two of you. If we hadn't have docked soon, so that the men could have a woman also, I suspect a mutany would have been on hand. No offense Miss Daniels. It just that the two of you have reminded them of what they have been missing." Until then, neither Captain Morgan nor Cassie had even thought about the crew hearing them through the wooden walls of the captain's quaters. Looking up at Morgan, Cassie laughingly said, "I guess that while on the ship, I'll need to be a little quiter." Morgan too laughed and said, "Well, we have two more looting stops before we reach our island. Once there, you can be as loud as you want."

Last edited by Moonshine : 07-13-2005 at 10:25 AM.