Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2002, 10:00 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
A walk on the wild side

OOC: This is a new story line with a certain member in mind already. So the roles are already taken. I hope that everyone will enjooy this tale as much as they have my others.

He walked into the little Bistro, he saw her sitting in a booth reading her school text book. She looked like she was only a freshman, maybe a transfer. As he walked by and glanced at her lithe body, she appeared to drop a pen from the table. He stops and bends over to pick it up for her.

As he hands her the pen, he notices her icy blue eyes and dark brown hair. He makes eye contact, but she breaks it relatively quickly. "You must be more careful, you could accidentally trip someone and then what would you do?" She smiles demurely, but not looking at him. He looks her over and see......

Old 09-19-2002, 09:47 AM
Missing Member

Re: A walk on the wild side

Amy Stanford was a new college student at a new school in a new city. The summer after graduating high school, she was elated at finally recieving her acceptance letter to State. She was from a very small town and was excited to be able to mix with the thousands that were enrolled there. Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy.

Amy was shy, quiet, and had reserved morals and values that just didn't intermingle with college life so she found herself like this more than once, sitting alone studying in this little Bistro drinking her hot tea and eating muffins.

It was a cool mid-winter day, and Amy was studying for her Trigonometry mid-term. She hated math. She always loved it in high school and kept high marks, mostly A's. But in college, she was fighting for a low D. She was tapping her pen against her text book and reading her lessons and notes for the thousandth time when the pen flew from her hand and landed on the floor.

A man that looked to be in his late 20's, early thirties maybe picked it up and layed it on the table beside her book. She met his eyes for a half a second with a meek, but thankful smile. He says in a gentle voice, almost like a kindergarten teacher, "You must be more careful, you could accidentally trip someone and then what would you do?" She smiles again nervously without looking at him and takes a sip of her tea.
Old 09-20-2002, 04:13 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

William was a graduate student and loved to hit the Bistro to find new prospects in his research. And now he might have a new subject.

He could see the small smile slightly hidden by her hair and politely walks away. He finds a table that is across from her, but not directly so she doesn't see him right away. He pulls out his notebooks and looks like he is ready to study. He grabs a pencil from his satchel and begins to sketch a picture of the meek girl across from him.

As he is watching her, she seems drawn into her own little world and doesn't notice anyone or anything around her. She is so into what she is doing with her studies, that she doesn't even notice that she is being watched. She shifts in her booth and Will is able to get a glimpse of the lower part of her thigh.

He flips to another page and quickly sketches the anatomy that she is showing. He looks her over and see that she is wearing a turtle neck and skirt. She is not trying to show off, but hoping that someone might notice her and her body. Will then wonders if she is a virgin. Very quickly his mind wanders and he before he realizes it, he has an erection hidden under the table. As his little warped fantasy fills his mind, the waitress arrives to refill his coffee and walks away.

Old 09-21-2002, 08:40 AM
Missing Member

Amy takes the last sip of her tea and looks up to find a waitress to refill her cup. She looks around and sees a waitress at a table near hers. She waits patiently for the waitress to finish with the man at the table before she calls on her. As the waitress turns to her she notices that the man at the table was the gentleman that had returned her pen. He was looking directly at her.

Amy flushed crimson. She wasn't used to having someone looking at her. She didn't know whether to be flattered or afraid. But, he looked like a sweet man, and after all, he'd been courteous enough to return her pen. So, she smiled sweetly at him, waited for the waitress to return with her cup and continued her studies, glancing up every now and then to see if he was still looking.
Old 09-22-2002, 09:42 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

William was caught. He thought that he was better than that, but he was caught. But it did not seem that it bothered her, so he continued to watch, but being more careful this time though. The thought of her flush and smile sent a chill through him and rush that he enjoyed. It went all the way through him and down to his member. As it became erect, he knew that she was the one for his new project and he couldn't wait until he approached her.

He choose to sit and continue to watch her though and see what she would do. As she worked on her studies, looking up upon occasion to see if he was watching her. Sometimes he let her catch him, but most of the times he didn't. He wondered how long she would stay here and work instead of return to her room.

Old 09-22-2002, 11:09 PM
Missing Member

Amy continued her studies, still glancing up every now and then as she sipped her tea. She decided she was just being paranoid. What was he suppose to be doing, looking every other way except at her? She was in his clear view so it was only logical that he would have to glance by her now and then.

A few minutes later she grabbed up her things, took the last sip of her tea, decided there was no more preparing she could possibly do for her test, and asked for her check as she shrugged on her coat. She paid the cashier and started out the door onto the sidewalk for the 6 block trudge back to her campus apartment.
Old 09-25-2002, 01:09 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

He watches her gather her things and then she leaves. He sits and thinks a few minutes and then decides that if wants the desried results to continue he had better follow her quick.

He hastily grabs his things and pays his bill on the way out the door. He knows that she lives in the dorms, after all she is a freshman, but which way did she go. Then he catches a glimpse of her as she rounds a corner. Going the route that he was hoping for. He throws his stuff into the back of his car and roars off in a different direction. Racing to get into positon before she gets there.

He pulls into the alley just in time. He sees her walk around the corner and slowly making her way to him. He silently gets out of his car and watches her. She is walking slowly and appears to be in her own little day dream.

Old 09-27-2002, 10:45 PM
Missing Member

It was a very chilly evening and getting colder by the minute. As she was walking her legs began to feel numb from the breeze. She chided herself for deciding to wear a skirt that only came slightly below mid thigh so that the only protection against the cold were her sheer thigh high stockings and the bit of coat that went just slightly past her skirt.

It seemed like it would take hours to walk to her dorm tonight although it was only a 15 minute walk from the little bistro. Half that if she cut down the alley that lead almost directly to campus. Normally she had better sense than to go down it after dusk, but she was cold and getting colder as the rays from the sun slowly sank into the horizon. She figured she'd be out the other side before it got dark anyway so she turned the corner into the narrow little passage way, head tucked down against the wind, and thought about her sunny little gulf coast city to try to stay warm.

She looked up for a second at a lady and a little boy hanging christmas lights around their fire escape window and smiled to herself. But when she looked down again she realized she wasn't alone and stopped dead in her tracks.
Old 09-27-2002, 11:08 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

William watches her walk with her head bowed. He can tell that she is cold, and getting colder with each step. Her coat is barely long enough to cover her thighs...... He thinks about her thighs again and wants her even more now. He watches her get closer with each step. She looks up and he thinks that it is all over, but she looks in the opposite direction.

She lowers her head just in time to see his boots in front of her. He steps back and tries to look innocent. "I'm sorry I scared you. I was driving by the end of the block and saw you walking. I couldn'tget turned around in time so I thought I would come donw the alley and offer you a ride back to the campus."

He looks into her eyes and sees an innocence there that none other has ever shown before. His lust is enflamed even more and he tries to maintain his control and hopes that she sees his shaking as being cold.

Old 09-27-2002, 11:35 PM
Missing Member

She is terrified in her tracks when she first sees the pair of shoes in front of her. She slowly looks up into the same grey eyes she had seen at the bistro. Her heart calms a bit at it being a familiar face.

He offers her a warm ride and she is tempted to take his offer. After thinking for a moment she decides against it. "Its okay, really. But I thank you anyway," she stammers in her southern accent, "I appreciate it, but I'm almost home anyway and I wouldn't want you to go out of your way."

She doesn't want to imply that he's not a gentleman. After all, thats all he's been to her and she doesn't want to offend him. She begins to slowly back away from him, smiling nervously, "I'm sure you understand."

She turns to continue and feels a hand on her arm.
Old 09-27-2002, 11:59 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

A bit of anger flashes through him as she rejects his kind offer. He almost forgets that he is a gentleman and reaches out to grab her arm. As soon as he touches her he knows that he has made a mistake. But it is already too late. His grey eyes go cruel and evil in an instant.

"It is no trouble at all. You see I am going by the dorms to the Sicence lab anyhow. So it is not a problem, really. Please do get it in."

She hesitates but sees the evil in his eyes and lets him guide her to his car. He opens the door like a gentleman and helps her in without hurting her. She thinks that maybe she can still get away when he gets into the otherside quicker than she thought possible.

Old 09-28-2002, 12:29 AM
Missing Member

Her heart jumps into her throat as his hand grabs her arm and her face flushes and pales in the same instant. She sees the look in his eyes turn from kindness to anger and at that moment she realized she should have taken the long way home.

As he leads her to the passengers seat she looks to the window where the little boy and his mother were moments ago and sees only the colored, twinkling lights. She tries to yell out but nothing comes from her throat and she lets him sit her inside the warm car.

He closes the door and starts for the drivers side. Her mind flashes in an instant and as he begins to lower himself into his seat, she quickly opens the door and runs toward the end of the alley, kicking off her heels so that she wouldn't fall. But in doing so she didn't see the slick ice just ahead of her at all.

As she laid on the cold ground she saw a form coming at her and knew it was him. She tried to get up but things went fuzzy and then dark.
Old 09-29-2002, 11:07 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

William looks over just as she bolts out of the door. As he makes it back around the car, he sees her fall on a patch of ice. He runs to her side hoping that she okay, not wanting to harm her in anyway. She is unconscious, but looks to be okay. He grabs her shoes and throws them into his car. He looks around and sees no one around and picks her up and slides her into the back seat.

He leans in to cover her up in a thick blanket to be safe and sees that her skirt has lifted up her thigh. He looks around once more and then runs his hand up and down her silk covered flesh. Goosebumps cover his arms as he does so and then he stops. He closes the door and hurries around to get in. As soon as he does, he locks the doors so that she can not get out again.

He drives away slowly, remembering that he could get pulled over if he is not careful. He drives past the school campus and onto his lab site. He is very careful and makes sure not to awaken his precious cargo in the back seat. When he is almost there, he sees her starting to stir in the back seat.

Old 09-29-2002, 12:28 PM
Missing Member

Amy's eyes flutter open. For a moment everything is still a blur. Her eyes begin to focus, and she realizes that she is in the back of a car. She is still dazed as the memory of what had transpired moments before began to dribble back into her brain.

She was confused. She couldn't remember if she should be scared or grateful to this man. She remembered him handing her her pen. She remembered him offering her a warm ride home and she remembered running away from him.

Then, she remembered that look in his eyes. She had insulted him by refusing his assistance. That was probably what it was...or was it?

She moved her hand to the back of her head and felt the large bump and winced. She began to sit up slowly, her head aching and still a bit dazed. She decided that she had probably overreacted and as a result the swelling egg on the back of her head was her punishment.

"I..I'm sorry," she stammered, "Thank you for taking me home. I didn't mean to seem ungrateful. My dorm is right up there," she pointed to a large building up the street and to the left.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:32 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

He watched her in the mirror stir and then sit up. She looked around dazed and then felt the lump on the back of her head. As she looked up at William she said, "I..I'm sorry, Thank you for taking me home. I didn't mean to seem ungrateful. My dorm is right up there," as she pointed to a large building up the street and to the left.

He kept driving and saw the look of terror in her eyes. "I am not going to hurt you. But you have a nasty bump on your head and I am taking you someplace safe and warm. You are all alone and you might have a concusion. Someone needs to be with you to make sure you are okay tonight. So I am taking you to my place until morning. If you want to call someone, you can do from my house." The whole time smiling as warmly as he could. Trying to keep sincere tones, yet not let on to his real thoughts and plans.

Evil thoughts ran through his mind as to the things that he wanted to do to this young and naive woman in the back of his car. He reached back slowly with an assuring hand and patted her arm.

"I am sorry I got mad earlier. I am just under a lot of stress and I shouldn't have taken it out on a cute and complete stranger. Please forgive me." He hoped that the last part would ease her mind and allow him to proceed with no further incidents.