Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 AM

Summer Dare

We have this jogging-hiking-biking trail that runs across our state for about 200 miles, it was a railroad track but the state got it from the railroad and took out the tracks and paved the surface to make a trail. It is used by walkers, runners, biking folks and even horseback riders and most of the year parts of it are well used. It is called the Katy Trail. This is the location of my next dare to Lynn who, if you have read the other stories we have submitted, has accepted all kinds of dares. Lynn wanted to go riding on the Katy Trail, since she has horses I agreed that it would be fun to take a couple of days and just go riding but I issued her a challenge. We would go riding for two days including one night to camp if she would do it nude. We picked an area of the trail which is used by long distance riders and runners but not young kids since we did not want to run into trouble like that. The area is very rural and runs through crop lands and across a couple of rivers. I took my RV to a camp ground that backs up to the trial which is about 10 miles from where we were going to leave the truck and trailer for the horses. The morning of the ride we saddled up the horses and as we rode onto the trail Lynn looked around and dismounted and removed her boots, jeans, western shirt, bra and panties. She smiled and said well let’s get started. It was getting warm even at 9 am so I was a bit concerned about her getting sun burned so we got out some sun block and I got to run it all over her right there on the trail. Since some of the trail is shaded the sun was not all that bad until noon. We rode about 4 miles before we spotted anyone else on the trail. It was a young couple on mountain bikes who had just joined the trail at one of the access points. She was wearing a jogging bra and shorts and he was wearing biker shorts and a tee shirt. They rode ahead of us for a while then dropped off the trail into some trees, we kept riding and as we passed them we could hear them talking, he was telling her that the lady on the horse was naked and she said something like wow you are kidding. As we passed, I heard him say, “See I told you so wow look at her big tits”. We rode on for about another mile and there was a stream beside the trail and we stopped to let the horses drink. We both got down and walk around a bit and I decided to apply more lotion to Lynn’s big D tits. I am always up for some lotion application on tits so as I was rubbing in the sun tan lotion the young couple on the bikes wrote up. Since the horses were rested we mounted up and joined them on the trail. The girl whose name was Pam smiled and asked Lynn why she was riding nude on a public trail. Lynn grinned and said well he dared me to so I had to do it. We all laughed and her boyfriend Ken said, heck maybe I will dare you to ride your bike naked to the camp ground. Pam laughed and said “well are you daring me to do it.” Ken said yes and with that Pam hopped off her bike and removed her jogging bra, shorts and her lacy thong. She was a very nice looking girl of about 25 with a great tan and perhaps 34 C tits and a shaved pussy. She did fold her shorts and put them under her on the seat of the bike to make it more comfortable. I know I enjoyed the view of Pam riding her mountain bike with her nicely tanned tits hanging and swinging as she peddled. I know Ken was watching Lynn’s tits and ass as she moved with her horse. As we approached the camp ground we ran into a couple of young guys jogging on the trail going the other way and they almost broke their necks as we passed. As we arrived at the camp ground we were amazed to find that the couple’s tent was set up right next to my RV. And they were also going to spend the night just like we were. Lynn and I invited them to come over for dinner since we were going to Bar-B-Q. They accepted and went to their tent. It was a warm night so dress code for the dinner at the outdoor table was very casual. Lynn was wearing a swim suit top kind of a white lace and white micro shorts; I was just in shorts and a tee shirt. We had tended to the horses and started the cooking when Ken came out wearing shorts and a shirt. He and I each got a cold beer and I watched as Pam came out of the tent wearing a swim suit top and tan shorts. Ken asked me about the dares and I told him the story of our many dares and that I had even submitted them to electronic sites. He looked at me strange and said, heck yes I have read your stories on the internet. I was somewhat surprised that I had run into someone who had read the submissions. He asked if they were all true including the one in the hotel with the construction crew. I told him yes they were. Lynn over heard the conversation and said well my boss is just a dirty old man who likes to show me off. Pam was listening and said something about us not having a dull sex life and I agreed that it was never dull. After we ate, we were all sitting around a camp fire and Pam asked Lynn which of the dares were the most exciting for her. She said “well they all are because of the great sex that follows”. Pam got a strange look on her face and said she had a dare she wanted to give to Lynn. Lynn said “let’s hear it”. Pam said she had always wanted to see Ken sucking a big set of tits so her challenge was to have Lynn sit on Ken’s lap and let him suck and fondle her tits. Lynn looked at me and I just smiled so she got up off the bench and walked over to a very shocked Ken and removed her bikini top and also her shorts, resulting in her being fully naked. Ken turned red as a beet but spread his legs so Lynn could sit on his lap and she began by sticking her left tit in his face. Ken was a fast learner and began to suck and rub Lynn’s tits. Lynn loves to have her tits played with and especially her nipples. Ken even got a hand down between her legs and began to finger her pussy which became very wet. Ken had 10 minutes to get his hands on and in as much of Lynn’s body as he could and he did a heck of a job finger fucking her as he sucked her nipples. At the end of the ten minutes Pam called time and Lynn got up somewhat happy but with a very wet pussy and I could tell she was going to need a lot of heavy duty sex shortly. Ken was not able to move for about five minutes as he had an erection that was making him really tent his pants. I actually had the same problem but mine was under the table. After Lynn resumed normal breathing she said to Pam well you got any other dares to make, Pam turned a bit red and said “ well I don’t know” Lynn smiled and said “well I have one for you”. She had Pam lay down on top of the table and had me come over and remove all of Pam’s clothes which included her bikini top shorts and her thong. I was then told to go down on her shaved pussy and just lick and suck. I was given ten minutes to go as much damage as I could. I licked and sucked her pussy as well and pinched her nipples on her nice brown round globes. Pam had a very low tolerance because she came at least three times during the 10 minute session. Since it was getting late the girls stayed naked we all had a last drink and Lynn and I went into the RV and Pam and Ken to their tent. It was a cool night so we had the windows open and I am not sure Ken made it into the tent before he was fucking away at Pam’s pussy. Pam was very vocal during the sex and kept saying she wanted it doggy style as well as she wanted to be on top. Lynn was every bit as bad and I think we fucked in at least five different positions that night getting very little sleep. During the early morning hours we heard some movement outside but just figured it was Pam and Ken perhaps going to the bath house which was just across the road from our camp site. We got up and with our coffee we went out to sit at the table beside our RV. We found Pam sitting at the table with tears in her eyes. She said she and Ken had a fight early this morning and he took off with the tent and his bike. Lynn gave her a cup of coffee and asked what the fight was about. She said Ken had really liked Lynn’s big tits and that he wanted her to have implants so she would be as big as Lynn. She said he had always looked at other girls with big tits but she never thought he would just leave her. Lynn told her that, if that was the kind of guy he was she could do a lot better since she was a very nice looking young lady. Lynn looked at me as if to say, hay say something to help here, so I spoke up and told Pam that I had really enjoyed getting to know her and that she was a very sexy woman with a great body. She came over to me and hugged me and cried for a few minutes. I told her not to worry about getting home if Ken had taken their car and that Lynn and I would help her so I saddled up the horses and leading Lynn’s horse I rode the 20 miles back to where the trailer and truck was parked loaded the horses and then drove back to the camp ground. When I got back to the RV, the girls were not outside so I went inside. I heard a gasp and voices from the bedroom and when I looked in Lynn and Pam were in a 69 position giving pleasure to one another. Both looked very happy. I was invited to join them but since it was now late in the day I said we should be getting back to town. Pam actually lived only about 6 miles across town from where I live so I told her she could ride with me if she liked and Lynn could take the truck and trailer with the horses back to the farm. Lynn whispered something Pam and then Lynn got dressed and went out to start back with the truck and trailer. I went out and un-hooked the power from the RV and came back in. I told Pam we were ready to pull out and she should come up and take a seat so we could hit the highway. I pulled out of the camp ground onto the highway I heard her coming forward, but when I looked over I saw she was totally naked. She took the co-pilots seat and spread her legs wide open and just smiled. That was a challenging 30 mile trip back to town and I would say several truckers got one hell of a view. As we turned onto the street where her apartment was she got up and came over kissed me and rubbed a tit in my face and told me how much she appreciated the ride. She also gave me her phone number just in case I wanted to dare her to do something. The next morning Lynn came to work with a big smile on her face saying she hoped we could use Pam in something we planned real soon.