Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-03-2001, 04:05 PM
Nitro

Talking 5-way (four girls, one guy) (True Story)

I actually got to live most guys dreams. And THEN some! This is actually a true story but i'm letting you guys finish it!! If you would like to see some pics I took, check out my post in Amateur Women section. :d

It was Friday night and I had just got off of work. On the way home I decided to see what band was going to be playing at the bar near my house. I turned down the road to see the familiar sight of cars parked every which way alongside the road due to limited parking spaces. As I approached a blind corner, I noticed four absolutely gorgeous girls walking away from the bar! Sadly I thought to myself I have no chance in hell. So, I thought nothing of it and drove by them. I shot a quick glance in the side mirror to take one last look and saw them waving their arms about and appearing to be shouting something. I couldn't hear what they were saying because I had the stereo turned up but I immediately hit the brakes and watched them run towards the car mesmerized by their breasts bouncing with each step. The first one to reach my window was the sexiest blonde girl I’ve ever seen. She introduced herself as Misty and asked if her friends and she could grab a ride to the nearest motel. Her friends had caught up by now and I could tell they were from the concert and were very tired and just a little tipsy. I immediately said that I lived just up the road and they could stay at my house for night if they wished. She replied "Sure, that would be great!"

I swung open the passenger side door and three of them crawled in the back while Misty chose to ride up front. As I started to drive off, the dirty blonde in the back introduced herself as Shannon and her friends next to her, both brunettes, as Sarah and Christine . She asked, "What do we owe you?" digging in her purse. I said nothing, I’m glad to help. She smiled and put her money back in her purse. After some thought, she whispered something into Sarah's ear and said, "Well, people just don't let strangers stay at their house for free, you know!" "I think we should repay you." I replied, "Thanks, but that's quite alright." I pulled in the driveway and unlocked the house asking if they wanted something to drink. None of them wanted anything so I showed them where they could sleep. I led them upstairs to the first and second bedroom which both had small beds before showing them my room that had a very large King sized bed. I said that I would sleep downstairs on the couch and they could sleep wherever.

As I was getting ready to leave the room Shannon said in a soft voice, "As I said, I think we should repay you!" She smiled and with one smooth move pulled her halter-top over her head exposing her beautiful breasts. I just froze staring at her breasts. She said again "34C, do you like them?" I was at a loss for words so I just nodded "Yes" She continued, slipping off her very tight jeans, standing in front of my in sexy black silk panties. Her panties were also very tight; I could clearly see the outline slit and a small wet spot beginning to form. Christy, Sarah, and Misty both came up behind me and started to run their hands under my shirt. Misty dropped to her knees and unbuttoned my pants and pulled my pants and my boxers down at once. My cock was obviously rock hard at this moment. She wrapped her hand around my balls and started sucking my cock. It was the first blowjob I've ever received and I loved every second of it. Meanwhile Shannon and Sarah had also stripped naked and I admired both of their completely shaven cunts. I wondered if Misty’ was shaven or not...
Old 07-04-2001, 08:57 PM
Rollinstone

Lucky

Sorry this isn't a continuation of the story but......you lucky sonofabitch!