Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-22-2005, 06:26 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

The anticipation gets me wetter

he paused waiting to see if the poet would continue and the waiting had me trembling inwardly i looked to the beauty serving our beverages as she took stock of the room. He seemed unsure then headed towards.....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-22-2005, 07:05 AM

The Direct Approach

Perhaps the poet was waiting for me to go somewhere so I would not disrupt his performance? Since he had not resumed, and did not appear to be about to start back up, I walked across the floor to the coffee bar, my shoes sounding more loudly on the pine floor than I wished them to.

I smiled to Molly. She had sent me the message, so she must want to see me. Taking a seat next to her, I grin and say, "I hope that I haven't missed too much of the performance? Thanks for sending me that message. I'm delighted to see you here again, Molly."

Leaning closer, I kiss her quickly on the cheek, and take in what she's wearing. I may well get a better view than I could last night in the front seat of the car.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I watched the handsome man enter and seat himself with the beautiful customer. She had given me a little wink before showing off those sexy legs for the newcomer. I decided to explore this situation a little. Behind the bar, I rolled my already short skirt up at the waist, making it even shorter, trying to give a little show of my own to both of them. I walked around from behind the bar, moved between the twosome, leaned forward, letting my low-cut t-shirt blouse reveal a little skin, and I whispered, "Sir? Can I get you anything from the bar?"
Old 03-23-2005, 04:17 PM

The Plot "Thickens"

He looked so damned sexy ........just then the sweet thing behind the counter came round to our table and i noticed that she had shortened her skirt some she had lovely shaply legs and was wearing a lowcut t-shirt that displayed her ample breasts perfectly. i looked over to see what Contraides reaction to her would be. He looked at her appreciativly and my mind started going over the possibilities for the evening. I winked at her again and leaned forward to whisper in her ear....."what he wants i don't think you have on the menu here?.".........
I sat back waiting to see what reaction i would get, brushing my shoulder across one of her breasts at the same time, hoping I hadn't misunderstood her body language.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-24-2005, 03:45 AM

Any Number Can Play

"It may not be on the menu," I said, smiling to Molly with a glint in my eye, "but I do think that it's on offer, and it's definitely something we both want, isn't it?"

With the counter girl so close between us, I laid my hand on the bare skin of her back for a moment, and then ran it down, over her so-short skirt and the enticing rump beneath, to the newly elevated hem of her skirt -- and then beneath it, to push up from behind her and come to rest on the curve of her ass.

Having two hands, which was really handy just now, I ran a finger along the top of Molly's dress, its tip touching the bare flesh of her bosom as it moved slowly along its journey. "I hope that we can do this here," I said, quite quietly, looking at the girl who worked here now, "where other people can come in and join us, or watch as they like. But we could go somewhere else if that is necessary. But we should do that right away. All three of us have too many clothes on."
Old 03-24-2005, 07:31 AM

I didn't realize till that moment that i had been holding my breath and it rushed out as Contraide murmered to us. Suddenly I felt quite relaxed and gave a low husky laugh continueing to take things in as they progressed. hhhmmmm
"I completely agree" I piped in with a mischievious smile still playing upon my pouty lips. I saw that he was also quite adept at exibitionism. Or rather helping us exibit. I glanced down and noticed that indeed he had a most magnificent bulge beginning to appear. I wondered how long we could prolong the inevitable, and instantly moistened at the thought. And my nipples hardened more.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

The way Molly winked at me gave me a little thrill. Her friend had a very gentle caress. As his hand swept up the back of my skirt, his fingers running over my buttock, I felt my excitement grow.

"I do have something to offer that's not on the menu," I said softly. "Just a moment."

I hurried back behind the bar and, shielded by the counter, quickly stripped off my panties and stepped out of them. I rolled the skirt one more time at my waist, the hem rising just above the bottom of my rear. I was so aroused. I walked out from behind the counter, feeling a surge of excitement at exposing myself this way.

I returned to their table and stood between them, saying, "I think I'm taking the rest of the day off..."
Old 03-24-2005, 03:42 PM

Taking the Next Step

I grinned to the coffee vendor, even as she stepped back behind the counter, but quickly turned back to Molly. It was Molly I'd come here to see, and to love, after all.

For the moment, at least, I had both hands available for her, so I capitalized on the opportunity. I knew that she was not modest, and I had been wanting a clear, well-lit view of what she'd bared to me last night ever since that encounter.

Right there, sitting at the coffee bar, I pulled the top of her dress down to expose her beautiful tits to any and all who might look on. I felt a little bit guilty for the poet at the microphone, but not too bad, since it seemed very likely that he, too, would get caught up in the orgy I fully intended to provoke in public.

I stifled the impulse to bring my mouth to one of her breasts, so that they could be more readilly seen by everyone about. I did rub my thumb back and forth across one of her nipples, though, before our lovely barrista once agan intruded between us in the most delightful way.

"I knew that you'd have something to share with us all," I told the coffee girl, and for a moment now I gave her my full attention too. "Would you be so kind as to lift your arms, please?"

The moment she did, I took a hold of the bottom of her short skirt, and pulled it up and over her head.

Last edited by Contraide : 03-24-2005 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Oh my!!

When he'd told me to raise my arms, this was certainly not what I'd been expecting. As my skirt slipped over my head, my t-shirt blouse came right along with it. I stood in my bra and heels, arms hanging at my sides, wondering what this man was going to do next.... Molly, her lovely round breasts exposed, gave me an encouraging wink.

The poet seemed completely unfazed, and said into the microphone:
"The body exposed
Natural beauty
Living artwork
Made for love
For admiration
For imagination
For exploration"
Old 03-24-2005, 05:13 PM

Turn and Turnabout

I made sure that I caught a hold of the barrista's top as well as her skirt when I lifted her clothes up and over her head, and laid them aside on a clear, dry place nearby on the counter. The two women before me were now clad, each of them, only in the places where the other was not. The effect was oddly geometrical.

The poet seemed to be participating, in his own way. I liked that. It was a little bit like having a Greek chorus around.

I felt greatly overdressed, so I stood up, which meant that I stood up practically touching the nearly naked server. I shrugged off my jacket, and tossed it onto the counter as well. Raising my arms as she had, I asked her, "Care to return the favor with my turtleneck?"

I winked back at Molly. I had a hunch that if the coffee girl complied with my request that Molly would have a splendid opportunity to undo her bra at the same time. I couldn't wait until all three of us were nude.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Could I?! Given my state of arousal there was no way I wasn't going to get every bit of clothing possible off of this man. I hoped that Molly wasn't going to be offended by my actions. But since she was right there next to me (looking spectacularly exposed), I figured she could choose to sit and watch, help out, elbow me aside, or smack my completely bare bottom if she desired. I certainly didn't want to intrude, but if I was welcome to be part of their party, there was no way I was going to miss this erotic opportunity!!

When the man stood and raised his arms, I happily pulled the bottom of his turtleneck up, noticing the lovely bulge in his pants. The shirt slipped up over his head, revealing a very nice body. I hoped he would encourage me to continue exposing him...
Old 03-25-2005, 06:29 PM

Embracable You All

In no way was I offended -- I was delighted! But Molly was falling behind. Her breasts were exposed, but she was still nearly fully dressed.

"Please, don't stop there," I said to the comely serving wench, even as I stepped forward and pressed myself against her, to reach around both her and Molly as well, pulling her up against the barrista, sandwiching her between us as I undid the back of Molly's dress. If I hadn't had such long arms, it might never have been possible, and I was a little concerned that this might be too much for the coffee girl, but it was also remarkably intimate, and if I had her figured right, she'd enjoy this instead of feeling as trapped as I'd really just made her, if only for the moment.

I really wasn't sure what exactly I was going to do next. I just hoped that the barrista would start taking my pants off, or Molly's dress, or her own bra -- anything. We all needed to be nude.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:49 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I was feeling a little like the meat in a very pleasant sandwich. But Molly was as trapped as was I, and there was no way I was going to let that opportunity go by. I turned, putting my back to the man, my bra pressed against Molly's bare breasts. The man had managed to loosen her dress, and I simply slipped my fingers into the fabric and pulled apart. The purple wrap dress joined my skirt and blouse on the bar. Molly, in that body stocking, was breathtaking. She was right in front of me, face to face, and I was overcome by her beauty. The man was pressed behind me, his bulging manhood pressing on my bare rear. I felt his fingers trace along the skin of my back, to my brastrap...
Old 03-25-2005, 07:15 PM

That's Two Down, and One to Go

The coffee girl's back was smooth to the touch of my fingertips. I pulled the brastrap together, and then apart, and slowly slid the bra out from between the two girls, depositing it, too, on the handy countertop. Now, at least one of us was naked.

It looked as if the barrista would deal with Molly's bodystocking; it would be easier that way. So I myself dealt with one more matter at hand, and took a step back, kicked off my shoes, and then my socks, followed by my trousers and my underwear. That left only Molly, and perhaps the poet. And anybody else who came in.

Stepping back to where I'd been, I pressed the length of my hard, naked cock between the barrista's asscheeks, and reached around to press my hands between her and Molly, to cup her breasts in my palms, pulling her closer to me. We were barely getting started.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Oh My!

Before I even recovered from the realization that I was now completely nude in my own coffee bar, a warm, hard sensation between my buttocks made me realize that the man was naked as well. And he was every bit as aroused as was I. His hand moved around to my front, caressing my breast, my erect nipple between his finger and thumb.

It was high time to play Molly in the middle. I spun around again, taking a lingering and appreciative look at the man's hard cock, and I slipped behind Molly. She had worn the body stocking for someone, and it wasn't me. I let the man move closer to her, and I pressed my nude body to her back. I caressed her hips and sides, then began to slowly pull her body stocking further down toward her waist, wondering breathlessly if the man would help or watch, and wondering if Molly would let us disrobe her completely...

The poet said softly:
"Fully revealed, fully exposed
Passion takes charge
No inhibition and no shame
Welcoming and inviting"