Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-25-2004, 06:52 PM

Better and Better

I carry my clothes and shoes over to my car and set them down in the passenger seat. Still naked, I look about into the darkness. Already, my erstwhile partner has not one but two new lovers, and another woman has joined in with them.

Then I see that one of the men Molly had been with has spied another woman in the darkness. It seems that there were not one but at least two female voyuers here, and that I had missed them both!

But I did not miss the third one, the fully dressed one with the can of soda in her hand. I first saw her along the path, near the benches, where she might just have been looking in the right direction, but then she seemed to notice what was going on, and turned slightly to walk towards the group.

When I saw her hand go down to her pussy I knew that I was in business again, and it was a good thing that my erection had started to come back again. Being at an off angle to her, I clear my throat as I approach her from her side.

"Good evening," I announce fairly quietly, intending for her to hear without interrupting Molly and the others. "If you like, I have something for you here," I say, gesturing toward my cock.
Old 12-25-2004, 06:54 PM

Shocked... and a little scared... I start to tremble... but his forwardness and his touch drawls me to him. I kiss back pushing myself towards him, my hands on his shoulders gripping him tightly. The way his hand cups and squeezes my breast makes me want him. I know I shouldn't be kissing this man... I have no idea who he is... but the thought of a stranger desiring me makes me forget what I should and should not do...

I pull away giggling and swim out in the water, the tide must have brought me in close... I want to see if he'll chase me. I go out till just my shoulders are exposed and when I turn around am glad to see he is right there, pulling me towards him, with a grin of desire. I grin back devilishly.

I start thinking about how this man should be angery that I watched him during a private moment of his own, yet instead he wants me... I just finished watching him cum with two women... yet he is getting hard again... I feel my clit start throbbing for attention again and my pussy beg to feel something inside it. I know this man has just cum... and he would be able to give me what I want, a good long hard fucking...

I finally wrap my arms tightly around him and kiss him passionately. I want him to fuck me in the ocean and make waves of our own. I wrap my legs around his waist letting him feel the heat coming from my body. I feel his cock growing and brush against my skin. I quietly moan through his kiss letting him know how much I desire him, I don't even know his name... but I want him, I want him now.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 12-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Suprise Me

I close my eyes as I hear the man groan in pleasure as the two women bring him to the brink... I stroke my pussy faster through my lace panties trying to keep quiet but a small groan escapes my lips. Suddenly I feel movement and warmth behind me and I turn slightly to see a tall handsome blond man leaning in to whisper something in my ear...

"Good evening. If you like, I have something for you here," he huskily whispers.

Somewhat startled, I look into his eyes and slowly glance down past his broad shoulders, well developed chest and flat stomach to his fully engorged cock. Instant heat radiates from my pussy and I lean into him and groan. His arms immediately go around me and holds me close as he nuzzles at my neck. I can feel his rock hard cock through the back of my skirt as I press my ass into him. His strong hands make their way up underneath my blouse and cups my breasts gently pulling at my nipples as I continue to rub my clit. Slowly, his hand glides downward over my silken skin and envelopes the hand on my pussy mimicking my strokes.

"Ohhhhhhh that feels so good," I whisper to him.

Old 12-25-2004, 08:00 PM

"Yes, it does, and it only gets better," I murmur back to you, using my hands to knead your breasts beneath your blouse.

Then I stroke the length of my cock along your lower back. "Pull off your panties and lean forward, so I can put this inside of you," I direct quietly.

The feeling of your neck, warm against my lips, drives me further crazy even than before. I move to cherish your temple, ear, and your neck again, trying to see your breasts in the darkness and as concealled they still are
Old 12-25-2004, 10:40 PM
Suprise Me

"Pull off your panties and lean forward, so I can put this inside of you,"

I moan with a need so intense that it suprises me...

I don't know this man but I don't care. My body is craving release that I know he can give to me. I open my eyes and see that there is only one man with the two women and their nakedness increases my need.

"I need to touch you," I whisper urgently to him.

I quickly turn around in his arms, my hands feeling his chest, stomach and finally to his hot throbbing cock. As I caress him, he unbuttons my blouse setting my swollen breasts free for his exploration. I suddenly feel dominate and guide him toward the benches just a few feet away. He has no choice but to sit down. I look into his suprised eyes and grin still slowly. teasingly stroking his cock. Still smiling at him, I stand, reach behind me and unzip my skirt and let it slide down my lacy panties, silk stockings and kick the skirt away from my high heels.

Old 12-25-2004, 11:13 PM
I make sexytime with you

Her legs are clamped around my waist and I feel her whole body radiate heat and passion, and I know this woman wants me inside her, wants me to fuck her hard, right now! My body tingles at the thought.

I put my right hand on her butt and give a playful squeeze, then lift her up quickly, clear of my cock. With my left hand I run a finger lightly along her slit, just brushing her clit, then parting her inner pussy lips and slowly ease her down onto my cock. I moan in pleasure into her mouth as I kiss her again while her hot, wet pussy engulfs and grabs me tight. I begin thrusting slowly, enjoying her, while teasing her at the same time - I know she wants it hard, but I want make her demand it
Old 12-25-2004, 11:49 PM

"I look into his suprised eyes and grin still slowly. teasingly stroking his cock. Still smiling at him, I stand, reach behind me and unzip my skirt and let it slide down my lacy panties, silk stockings and kick the skirt away from my high heels."

Sitting on the bench now, I watch as she seems to start following my commands, but I'd had something simpler in mind. If what she wants to do is more complicated, that's equally fine with me.

"We both need to touch one another," I answer her. "But I don't mind a little show first at all."
Old 12-26-2004, 05:58 PM

As if reading my thoughts he pulls me up and slides his fingers into my slit, I moan with pleasure, he brushes against my clit making my body jump. I feel his fingers preparing me for his cock, my pussy throbs. I suddenly feel his head pushing through, startled at first I tense, making myself tighter, feeling him enter me slowly. I grip him tightly, panting, leaning my forehead against his, my mouth open as he continues to kiss me. I hear him moan with pleasure... god yes this is what I want.

I begin to relax and let myself slide down his length. As he enters I make quiet groans of desire. I want him deeper, with my legs I pull him tighter to me. Oh god yes... I hold my breath while I tighten and push my pussy down on him as far as I can make it go. I grip him tightly close my eyes and bite my lower lip, I had never felt anything like this before... I feel his cock deep inside me, I release my breath with a loud groan of extasy and a whimper pleading for more.

I pull back looking into his eyes. Panting, I whisper in a pleading voice, "Please take me... fuck me... I want you right now..." I lean into him brushing my cheek against his slowly moving my tongue along his jaw and up to his earlobe, I flick it with my tongue, then suck it gently. Very quietly I whisper into his ear... "Fuck me Now... Hard" I grip him tightly with my arms and even my neck, hugging his body into mine. My hands run up and play in his hair while I wait for his responce...

Old 12-27-2004, 06:22 AM
I make sexytime with you

I respond to this incredible, sexy woman's pleas unequivocally, leaning in and biting her shoulder firmly but not hard enough to cause pain, and plunging my cock all the way inside her. I hold her there for a moment, letting her feel the fullness and I enjoy the feeling of her warm, soft body, and then start into an insistent rhythm, pumping deep into her soaking pussy with each thrust, marvelling at how she feels, gripping and enveloping my cock.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Not there yet.....

After the voyeur reached his incredible orgasm, he withdraws from the womens mouths on walks toward the ocean. I have slid myslf in this angel and so slowly have been massaging her inner walls. But in the moonlight, I can see the look of desire and lust in the eyes of these 2 women. I can sense that the teaser would love to caress and taste more of angel. So I lie down on the now crumpled robe and ease the teaser onto my raging hard cock. She closes her eyes and moans as she slowly eases herself down my shaft, feeling it split her lips and filling her void. Not to be left out, angel straddles my face and lowers herself down to my mustache....... facing the teaser. Though I cannot see, I can feel them leaning in towards each other... I magine them kissing when I look up and see the teasers hands wrapping around my angel's back. I lick and suck in earnest to plaese her. Then I rock and roll my hips into the tease.... both of them moaning into each others mouths and rubbing their pussy's against my face and pubic bone. I so badly need to cum, but I want to please these ladies first... and prolong my fantasy come true.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 12-27-2004, 12:52 PM

I groan out of pleasure... yes, Yes, YES! I feel him pumping into me, filling me with his cock... I feel his teeth on my shoulder... Oh God Yes... The only thought going through my mind is hold on tight... I grip him as he fucks me just how I like it...

I wonder for a moment if anyone else is watching... there were at least five others on the beach... where did everyone come from? why was everyone here? who is this man I am fucking? Suddenly I realize I am going to cum from the thrusts I am recieveing.... God Yes!

I moan loudly and my body starts tingleing and shaking... my whole body is hot in this cool water, this has got to be the most amazing feeling ever... My pussy tightens and throbs around this strangers cock. Fuck Yes! I try not to be loud... but I can't help it... all the feelings that are taking over my body... I moan with every thrust that is recieved, panting, squealing, "Yes!" I feel my whole body become rigid, I am going to cum very soon, I try to hold out as long as I can... he feels so amazing... suddenly my hips start pushing toward him hard and fast, I don't have any control of my body, it is acting out on its own. I start cumming very hard, I groan into his ear out of satisfaction breatheing hot breaths on his neck, I leave my head laying on his shoulder. I feel my body melt into his, could this get any better???

Old 12-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

we the first part of the journey's conclusion

"both of them moaning into each others mouths and rubbing their pussy's against my face and pubic bone. I so badly need to cum, but I want to please these ladies first... and prolong my fantasy come true."
Having rearranged us so perfectly I could only be grateful to the man whom i suspected was that trucker on the road alittle while ago. With only my feminine instincts to guide me I felt that all in all this trip to a poets performance was only lacking the poet. I smiled inwardly at that and marveled at the incredible softness of the other womans lips as we explored eachothers mouths. The intensity and passion with which she was kissing me heightened the feeling in my throbbing vagina and i knew that I wouldn't be able to hold off for long the freedom i was feeling at this moment was like a narcotic and it appeared to be one that was infectious for i could swear that i heard several others who were enjoying themselves equally as I was. However I let that thought slip away as the intensity of the lovemaking began a creschendo almost as iiif a symphony were in our places matching thrust for thrust so sensually we ladies exploring the others soft surfaces rising and ebbing and building i drew away from the sweetness of her mout and dipped my head lower to suckle her breast for just a moment and then playfully nipping her nipple between my front teeth not so very hard but enough that she started in mock surprise returning in kind that act of erotic surprise and i too jumped at the that we grinned and turned our attentions both back to eachother and to our mysterious and lustful partner.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 01-02-2005, 07:22 AM

bump

any input any one? we need a poet still?

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 01-03-2005, 03:35 AM

I begin to become aware in the fog

The two of us are indeed enjoying the truckers activities below us , she upon his face and I upon his hardened shaft. I could sense that all three of us were very near a mind blowing orgasm, and suddenly I wanted nothing more badly than that. I increased the movement of my hiips raising and lowering my hot sopping wet vagina and incredibly I could swear his cock grew just a bit larger as I did. The angelic woman who was riding his mustache for all it was worth must have been getting the tongue lasshing of her life for she had thrown her head back her eyes half closed and she was gyrating her hips in such a way that i wondered that the face below could even breath.
It was at this moment that I realized that the voices in the backround included one that was unmistakeable to me. I had heard that musical voice whisper to me so many early mornings, "The time has come to arise mollye." .
It was my girlfriends gentle way of awakening me on those days in college when we had to be to classes early. I had loved her for this gentleness for all my life i had been a grouchy morning riser and had all but given up on awakening in a good mood , til i met her that is. And lo and behold here she was even at a whisper I knew that it was her I felt an instant of remorse for i realized that she had probably been waiting on me to meet her at the reading and left when i didn't show.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 01-03-2005, 03:46 AM

We all reach the top.....

....That remorse fades slowly as simultaneously two things occur, firstly it dawns on me that she is not alone ,nay she is even being ministered to, and secondly the touch of the other womans soft lips upon my breast sends me flying wildly over the precipice and into a mind boggling orgasm.
My entire body shakes and vibrates from the inside out and i reach out for the othe lady to staedy myself as well as to feel her softness. She pulls her soft lips from my nipple grazing the nipple just a bit too hard and returns to kissing me as my pussy spasms i am hoping that she too is cumming , how in the world the man below me had held off for this long I 'll never know but he had and now i said to him let it go let it loose and he increases the tongue lashing he is giving my friend while pumping up into me very hard thrusting at a pace that is unbelievablehis hands working her hips and then slips a long finger into her pussy. I close my eyes and let this feeling wash over me.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"