Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2004, 04:17 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

i love this position cause i can feel you drilling deep inside of me filling me all the way so hard so hot i push back as you thrust feeling myself nearing the edge yet again my thoughts nowhere but on this glorious fucking that you are giving me oh yesss! yes! yes!!!!!!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-09-2004, 04:33 AM

Oh, thank god, yes, you're getting close to cumming again. This time, I'll get to do the same, once you're well underway. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out anyway.

Your hair smells so good -- it hangs in my face if I lean forward at all, and I have to to get the best angle. I haven't gotten a really good look at your breasts, and I want to do that; for the moment, I reach around with one hand and mash one of your melons with my hungry fingers. And I strew kisses across your naked shoulders.

But mostly, I fuck you as hard and as fast as I have it in me to do -- which is pretty fast and very damn hard. You're going to remember that you had me inside you.
Old 12-09-2004, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraide

But mostly, I fuck you as hard and as fast as I have it in me to do -- which is pretty fast and very damn hard. You're going to remember that you had me inside you.

oh gawd i scream outloud i'm going to cum give it to me! I want to feel your cum inside of me!
i love having my tits played with and this is what is sending me quite over the edge i will have to try and remember to get your name and number when we are done i think to myself

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-09-2004, 04:52 AM

Cum Together, Right Now

At last, here you go again; I love the way that you scream almost as much as the way I love the way you feel. I wait until I'm sure you're well on your way, and then I fire off my load inside you.

The way we're positioned, it's going to leak all over the inside of your car, onto the seat and onto the carpet, there's no way to prevent it -- but I really just don't care that much right now, which I'm not proud of, but I won't lie about it. I push myself as deep as I can go and cum and cum and cum inside of you.

Then I lean forward, still thrusting but much less strongly now, and kiss you on the cheek. "Hi," I whisper. "I'm called Contraide."
Old 12-09-2004, 04:58 AM

I feel your hot cum and jsut start quivering uncontrolably all over my body spasming in the throes of an earthshattering orgasm oh sweet lord yesss
hi you can call me mollye i gasp back
finally we slow and i can turn to look at your face and smother it with kisses all over
"this was way better than any ol poetry reading!" i say

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-09-2004, 05:06 AM

Laughing, I reply, "We must have been on our way to the same one! Were you going to be getting off at the next exit, anyway?"
Old 12-09-2004, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraide
Laughing, I reply, "We must have been on our way to the same one! Were you going to be getting off at the next exit, anyway?"

"Well yes i was how interesting i fear i may have missed this one tho perhaps i can catch a later reading after getting cleaned up a bit" I smile at you and kiss you deeply "nice to meet you, Contraide."
we untangle our selves in the front of my car laughing a bit as we so and i finally think to ask your for your number, somewhat shyly but not really i just get nervous actually donig the asking. silly isn't it? "If your interested I'd love to catch up with you again sometime?" I jot down my cell number and offer it to him.he takes it from me and I begin pulling my clthing to some semblance of order. I have s packages of clean-ups in the back seat and reach for them to help us both get clean grinning to myself about the cum on the leather seats oh well not the first time for them I think to myself

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-10-2004, 03:40 AM

"Molly -- do you still want to go to the reading?"

It seemed a natural question. "We could get dinner instead, and spend the night in a hotel. If not, I could just go on to the reading, I suppose."

I'm sure that I didn't look too enthusiastic about the alternative plan.
Old 12-11-2004, 10:38 AM

"Well actually, yes I do. See the thing is i promised a friend that i would at least make an appearance an give him an unbiased opinion about one of the poets" I couls see that he wasn't wanting to part company just yet so I offered up an alternative in hopes that he would "see" how much more fun we might have if he'd only agree to my plan.
"Why don't you meet me there in a bit, and we can hook up for something to snack on afterwards. these readings can go all nite sometimes. I paused, for effect. "You wont miss me ," I smiles mischieviously, "I'll be the one who's exposing herself in some fashion or another" I winked at him hoping that he would see the possibilities in my reply. Also I really did need to get put back together before venturing on for the evening. And then there was still the possibility of catching our voyuer for a snack too. If Contraide agreed I was certainly going to put on quite the show for him just the thought of it already had me tingling in just the right ways. Gawd how i love being an exibitionist!
This evening was turning out better and better all the time. and if we were both lucky one of my girlfriends might be at the restaurant later. she too had some interesting abilities where sexual inuendo and public places were concerned. I noticed a solitary truck in the parking lot and grinned ,stopped for the view I'm sure....The coast is always perfect for relaxed living i thought to myself as i waited for his response....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-12-2004, 03:29 AM

One More for the Road

I pulled Molly to me for one last kiss. I made it as hot as I could, because I wanted her to remember me favorably.

"I'll get that hotel room. I'll look for you later, Molly. Ciao."

I grabbed my things from the back seat, and made a point of leaving by the passenger door, where our friend the voyuer was. I left it for Molly to close behind me, hoping that she'd invite him in next.

Me, I walked over to my own car, looking around. Was it too much to hope for that there might have been some female voyuers looking on, too?
Old 12-12-2004, 08:49 AM

He had agreed and the kiss that he layed on me was dizzying and passionate, it was so hot that my knees became weak for a moment and i returned it with a fervor that i hoped he would not soon forget. "Later sweet man." I replied and then he gone, headed to his car and i felt an instant of aloneness, that passed quickly.
I had noticed that our voyuer had disapeared from view while this was happening and hoped that he had not left alltogether as i was in the mood for a an all day sucker and figured there would be no complaint from him. I turned my head looking around for him and finally spied him just inside the tree line hastily trying to pack his cock back into his trousers.
I smiled as i finished straightening myself back into some semblance of order and shivered briefly as a small breeze passed over me. I love the smell of the ocean air and i could hear it's waves lapping away on the beach.
Hmmmm. perhaps I'll take a stroll to the waters edge and see if he'll follow.
I made for my car to grab my cape, took one last look at my face and hair, straighten the garter ot the top of one of the boots and headed towards the treeline. I figured he had to have been on the pathway that follows the beach line and made no moves that would give him any other impression than that i wanted to be "found" by him. I almost just called out to him but decided that i'd let him make the first move. Ahhh what a beautiful nite this is!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-13-2004, 06:38 AM
I make sexytime with you

I felt tense and confused as I hid in the trees - an instinctive response, I guess, but hardly appropriate in this situation. She saw me and winked, I know she did! No need to waste the post-cum endorphin rush - and what a load it was, firing out in thick jets as I mentally put myself behind this hot sexy woman, pounding her hard, feeling her breasts and eliciting screams of joy. And there she is, at the water's edge. Maybe she's up for round two? Either way, she's just watched me jerk off in front of her, saying "hello" is hardly going to earn a slap...

I gather up my courage and stride over to her, wearing a slightly-faked confident grin and say "Hi there"
I want to do something that matters
Old 12-13-2004, 07:09 AM

"Hi." I turned and there he was. He was still slightly flushed from having just cum and as I thought about it something inside me stirred yet again.
He was hard to make out clearly in the dark , he sounded young and a little nervous perhaps. "I've been waiting for you." I say as i reach up to pull back the hood from my head , my red locks tumble all over my face and shouldersand one bare shoulder is exposed when my cape falls from it.
I take one step over and reach both hands up to hold his face, and kiss him deeply, slowly exploring his mouth with my tongue.His eyes widen at first then sort of glaze over as he surrenders to the kiss. Already I can feel my nipples hardening and the desire to sink to my knees and free his cock is almost unbearable. But i restrain myself wanting him to take charge and command me. he seems familiar but i can't place from where. I finish exploring his mouth and end the kiss pulling back barely so i can look up into his eyes.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-13-2004, 07:38 AM
I make sexytime with you

Wow! The kiss burned right through my body, such an incredible, hot, wet, soft, yet firm kiss....and what was even better was what the kiss meant...this woman is hot for me.

Feeling energized, I push her cape off of her body, exposing her torso. How wonderful it is up close! I can see the texture of her skin, I can feel the heat from her core, and smell her fragrance. I gently but intently take her cheeks in my hands and kiss her right back, and just to make sure she knows my intentions, I take one of her breasts in my hands and rub over her nipple with my thumb. Words fail me when it comes to describing her breasts, they are everything I imagined from afar and much more. I press my own body against her so she can feel my cock hardening through my pants...
I want to do something that matters
Old 12-13-2004, 07:56 AM

A jolt of sexual energy passes through me when he takes my nipple in hand and rolls it between his thumb and forefinger. And I can feel the hardness of his cock as he presses close. Screww waiting for him to take control i think to myself, and sink to my knees in front of him until my face is directly in front of an increasing bulge. I look up his torso from lowered lashes and unbutton his jeans sliding the zipper down carefully I finally free his member from the confines it fairly springs out at me, almost as if in it's own excitement. I moisten my lips and dart out my tongue to get a taste of rock hardness.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"