Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2004, 07:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jessy19
Smile Heartbreak

Ok I need people to help me finish this story. It's an incest story about a sister who's always been in love with her older brother but discovers he's getting married.

Heartbreak

Danielle Beckman brushed her long brown hair slowly as she looked in the mirror. Her green eyes sparkled with joy knowing her big brother Tim was coming home to visit before he started his new job. She loved her brother, and not just in a sisterly way but more than that. A lot more. She couldn't remember when it was that she fell in love with her brother, but only she knew that and she would never have the guts to tell him.

Her long silky hair was now brushed and she had it parted in the middle secured with two shiny pins on each side. All her teenage years she had searched for that one guy who could make her heartbeat accelerate with the slightest touch and who she could fall in love with. None of the young guys at her high school met any of those expectations. Well none but Tim of course.

He'd been a wonderful older brother. He was the one to pick her up from school, to take her out cruising around town, and many other fun things young teenagers like to do. She missed him terribly ever since he'd gone off to college. Those four years had been terrible and agonizing. Now he was coming home, where he should be. They were close indeed being only four years apart from each other.

Danielle raced downstairs that afternoon when she heard Tim's truck pull up the driveway. Her hear raced knowing she'd be face to face with her handsome brother again. She always got nervous when she was around him. She felt like he probably thought she was a clumsy kid.

"Dani, wait! Where you rushing off to?" Mrs. Beckman asked her daughter.

"Mom! It's Tim! He's home!" Danielle shouted excited.

Mrs. Beckman smiled and crossed her arms. "Oh well then that explains your excitement sweetie. Go on and greet your brother."

Danielle quickly opened the door and saw her brother walking up to her carrying two big duffle bags. She smiled almost blushing.

"Tim!" She shrilled rushing to put her arms around her brother.

Tim quickly dropped his bags and hugged his little sister. He could feel her nice firm body as he held her tight.

"Dani, how are you sis? I've missed you!" Tim said softly as he kissed Danielle's forehead.

Danielle turned beet red. "I've missed you too bro! So tell me how you been? How did college go?"

Tim laughed. "Wait a second. Let me at least catch my breath."

Danielle giggled shyly. Her brother looked more handsome than ever! His hair was also brown like hers but short and spiky. They both shared the same emerald green eyes as well. Tim was very tall though standing at least 6'2" while Danielle was only a mere 5'4".

"Sorry bro. I'm just so happy to see you!"

"Thanks. Now let me get my stuff inside and I really have to have a long talk with Mom and Dad."

Danielle looked confused. "Oh? Why? Is something wrong?"

Tim nodded. "No nothing's wrong. Everything is just fine. Really good."

Danielle shrugged and they both stepped into the house catching up on old times. Through dinner, Tim didn't talk much. He looked a bit nervous and Danielle knew something was wrong or at least that he was hiding something.

After dinner they family sat in the living room discussing Tim's college life and Danielle's soon to be college life. Danielle had already decided and got accepted to attend the same college as her brother. She did that for two reasons. One, because the school had excellent professors and two, to be close to her loving brother that she was crazy about.

"Dani, you're going to love the college! I had some of the best times there." Tim advised his sister.

"Yeah I know. I heard their English department is great."

Tim looked at his little sister with such pride. She was a beautiful young lady now. He only feared that dirty-minded college guys would try to take advantage of her. He was incredibly over protective of his little sister and she knew that.

"When do you start your new job?" Mr. Beckman asked.

"I start next week. It's a really great paying job at the school. I'll be teaching English." He said looking straight at Danielle who continued to blush.

"So Tim, what is it that you wanted to tell Mom and Dad?" Dani asked suddenly.

Tim looked uncomfortable as Mr. and Mrs. Beckman had their eyes pierced at their son. He cleared his throat giving Danielle a nervous look. "Well uh..let's see where should I start?"

"You can just come out and say it," Mrs. Beckman blurted out.

Tim looked sheepish. "Well OK. I've met someone. She's really a great girl. Her name is Leslie and I think I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Mr. and Mrs. Beckman both had huge grins on their faces. They thought it was wonderful that their son was going to settle down with a nice girl. Danielle on the other hand, felt her heart sink. She never thought about the fact that her brother would one day marry. Now she was never going to have him to herself like she used to.

"Oh sweetheart that's wonderful news!" Mrs. Beckman exclaimed rushing to hug her son.

"Yeah that is awesome new son. When do we get to meet this girl?" Mr. Beckman asked shaking his son's hand.

"Well I can bring her here tomorrow if you'd like. She's also from here and she's staying with her parents for the meantime as well. Next week we are moving back so I can start my job and she's looking for a job for now."

It was all like slap in the face for Danielle. She couldn't believe her big brother was in love with another woman. She always pictured herself as the <I> only </I> woman in her brother's life. She almost felt her eyes begin to tear but she had to be strong for now.

Tim looked at his sister. Her expression when hearing his news was just blank. He knew how much she wanted to spend time with him this summer and now he knew this news broke her heart.

After the news, Danielle headed up to her room listening to soft melancholy music. She was crying not just because Tim would be leaving, but also because he'd be leaving her. She had made plans to attend college knowing he was going to be a professor and that way she could be around him more, but now that plan was not going as well as she thought it would.

She was lost in her deep thoughts when she heard a quiet knock on her door. She got up quickly drying her eyes and taking a deep breath. She knew it would be Tim.

"Dani? Are you OK?" Tim asked concerned seeing that Danielle had obviously been crying.

She just nodded quietly. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just upset at something that happened with a guy I like," She lied.

Tim reached out to stroke her pretty face. "What jerk has broken my beautiful sister's heart?"

"Don't worry about it bro. By the way congratulations on your soon to be engagement," She said weakly.

Tim frowned. "You don't wanna talk about it? Are you sure you're OK?"

Danielle sighed. "Yes I'm fine. Look I'm just tired. I'm going to bed now."

Before Tim could say anything, Danielle closed the door as streams of tears ran down her face.

cont....

Jessica

Jessy's Stories

More Stories