Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-24-2003, 04:39 PM

Great additions guys & gals.
Old 02-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hermione grabbed his cock and told him to fuck this girl. She inserted Harry's cock into her waiting pussy. Harry pumped away while Hermione decided to add to Harry's pleasure. she reached around to his anus and stuck a finger in. Harry moaned with pleasure and started fucking harder. The girl started moaning louder as she approched orgasm. As soon as it hit, Hermione shoved another finger up Harry's ass. Harry exploded again filling the girl's cunt with his cum. He couldn't believe how much he had cum in the last few hours. Their orgasm's over Harry pulled his cock out as Hermione removed her fingers. As they lay there not saying a word, the girl got up and left. Harry looked over at Hermione and said, "come with me- I have an idea." They found their clothes and Harry led Hermione back to his room where he got his wand. "What are you going to do now?" Hermione asked. "Watch and find out." Harry made a few quick motions with his wand and then pointed it at Hermiones chest. Instantly her tits grew until she was about a D cup. Harry asked her if she would like to be bigger but Hermione said she wasn't sure about the size of her breasts now. So Harry left them as they were. "Shit, Harry- I'm definetely going to need some new bras if you leave me like this." "Probably only for awhile," Harry answered. "Let's go find Prof. McGonagall and see if we can figure all of this out." So off they went.
Old 02-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

They found the professor in her room reading. They walked in and asked her if the spell had been broken. "Unfortunately not. I'm trying to find some spell that will counteract it but haven't been successful yet. "Are you two ok?" Yes we're fine, but a little tired," Harry answered. "It seems the spell is all over the whole school." At this point a breeze went through the room and Harry asked what was going on. "I'm afraid the spell is being reintroduced for some reason, " said the Professor. We need to try and fight it. It was at this point that the Professor saw Hermione. "What happened to you Hermione?" "Harry did this, " she replied. "You look incredible, but Harry, I don't think it's such a good idea." The longer the Professor looked at Hermione the harder it was to stay unaffected. "Hermione, take off your top. I want to see what they really lok like." Hermione wasn't sure but some force ahd taken hold of her again. She removed her top and both Harry and the Professor were stunned. Her new breasts were gorgeous. Both Harry and the Professor were over taken by the spell by now. They both leaned over and grabbed a breast and put their mouth around it. Hermione could not believe the pleasure she felt. Her breasts had never felt this good. At this moment many of their classmates walked in to find Harry and the Professor each sucking at Hermione's breasts. They could not believe their own eyes. They decided to lend a little helping hand. (....)
Old 02-05-2003, 08:16 AM

great stories..
Old 03-02-2003, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

A couple of the seniors walked over and decided that they would take over. They told Hermione to get up and let them take Harry's and the Professors's place. They grabbed her and told her that she was about to get the fucking of her life. They had waited a long time for this opportunity. They got on both sides of Hermione and filled both her holes at the same time. Hermione wailed with pleasure. "Oh yes, fuck my ass and pussy. Just like that. Your cocks are so big. Oh, I'm being stretched out. Keep fucking."
Harry was a little disappointed that it was not him causing Hermione's pleasure. He felt a pang of jealousy. However when the Professor started sucking him, he felt pretty good. His cock swelled in her mouth and soon she stopped and bent over pulling her ass cheeks apart. "I want to feel youer cock in my ass Harry. Pump my asshole full of your hot cum." Harry looked down and could not resist the opening before him. He plunged his cock in to the hilt. As he was pumping the Professor's ass, he looked over at Hermione. The two seniors were changing places. Harry could see their swollen cocks and did not know how Hermione could fit them inside her. They were both about 10 inches long and very thick. Soon however both of them were buried inside again. "Man, she is one great fuck," one of them said. "I don't know how much longer I can last." Hermione screamed at them, "Cum in me at the same time. I want my pussy and ass to be filled by your hot cream." The seniors pumped a little harder and then moaned that were cumming. Hermione was screaming that she was cumming too. Harry decided that he would not hold back any longer and starting filling the Profesor's ass with his cum. This did it for the Professor because she too anounced that she was cumming. As the five of them calmed down the guys pulled out exhausted and lay back trying to catch their breath. Hermione and the Professor looked at each other and decided that they were not finished. They got down on their sides and starting licking each others pussy. The professor could taste the freshly deposited sperm in Hermione's pussy. She licked harder and stuck her tongue in deeper to get at more of the cum inside. Meanwhile Hermione decided that she would like a taste of Harry's cum so she put her head a little lower finding the Professor's ass. She licked around outside for awhile getting the droplets that had seeped out. She then stuck her tongue in as far as it would go. She could really taste that Harry had left a big load inside. She licked up as much as she could when she felt her ass being invaded by the Professor's tongue. This caused her to orgasm again which she hadn't expected so soon. Harry noticed this and put his tongue on Hermione's pussy to get the juice that was now flowing. Hermione totally lost it and sreamed at Harry to get out of the way. Harry did not know what she meant until a gush of pee spurted out full force catching Harry totally unaware. Harry pulled his mouth off and watched Hermione pissing for all she was worth. Harry leaned back down andcovered her pussy with his mouth. He drank up the rest of her golden shower until she had stopped. Everyone seemed a bit tired at the end of all of this and the Professor announced that everyone should go back to their rooms and try and figure out how to get out of the spell that they were under. They all left feeling tired and worn out. They all crawled into their own beds not knowing what the future would be like.
Old 03-05-2003, 07:58 PM

when harry got back to his dorm an idea came to him....he found his invisiblity cloak and put it on. he decided that was the best way to stay unnoticed by the spellbound. he set off to search for the key, leaving the dormatories. as he was exitingthe boy's dorms he heard a noise coming from the girl's end. he traveled there to find his two best friends together. ron was fucking herimone missionary style. as he enjoyed this new-found voyer he felt the mysterious spell come over him again. when herimone got on top of ron he saw the perfect oppertunity. he positioned himself over her without removing the cloak. using the cloak in a condom like fashion he thrust into herimone's ass. she screamed in extacy thing it was ron's doing. as harry fucked ever harder building up to an orgasam they all did (unknowingly) with him. at the same moment the all cumed, filling the ladies dorm with cries of sexual plesure. harry sneaked away quikly lest he be discovered, leaving a trail of his magical cum behind him.
Old 03-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

after runig for awhile harry went to the shower were he heard morning and look and see two of his crush that he had when he was there and walk up to them and ask how long have they been under the smel and they said for 8 hours now .
then all of the suden wind blew and
Old 03-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

...the wind swept his cloak off, this is when harry had relised he forgot to put his clothes back on from ass fucking Hermione and there in front of him was ginny weasley crying how even tho there was a spell, no1 would fuck her coz she had small tits so harry again waved his wand afew times so ginny within seconds grew a lovely set of C cup breasts and now harry couldn't stop himself so he pushed ginny to the ground and with his cock harder and fatter than ever slowly eased it up her tight wet pussy, ginny screamed in agony and extacy at the same time
*meanwhile elsewhere in the castle ron and hermione and stopped fucking and went to go find harry and to their dismay he was not in the dorm so they went off to find him*
ginny's sweet pussy was starting to loosen up with every thrust of harry's big cock when ron and hermione burst thru the door and were immediately overcome with desire and ron goes to play with ginny's newly grown tits as she sucks long and hard on his cock...
hermione feeling left out lowers her pussy onto harry's face as she pulls ron's dick off ginny to play with
ron overcome with everything rolls out the way and starts wanking just enjoy seeing his little sister being fucked enjoys the wonderful site of
harry fucking ginny who was now kissing and playing with hermione's tits who's pussy was sitting in harry's face
Ron couldn't take it anymore and pulls ginny away from hermonie and harry and plunges his own cock into her
"harder ron harder" ginny screams
hermione's pussy still being licked out harry left harrys fat cock with nothing to fuck so herione decides to repay the favour and grabs his hot pulsating cock and sucks and deep throats like he never knew was possible.
Ron cums with a tremendous force inside ginny and harry squirts his magical blue cum into hermione's mouth and they all roll off each other panting out of breath when the room filled with a purple haze, ron and harry's cock's went limp and through the smoke walked prof. McGonagall
"i have found a temporary spell" stated the prof " but it only lasts 5 minutes, but atleast it is a start" they all stood up and followed the profeesor out and into her office.
the journey took 4mins 55seconds and then...
(next)
Old 03-13-2003, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Harry grabbed prof. MsGonagall from behind and started to run his hands down her shirt to massage her erect nipples. Then, with the wave of a wand, all of her clothes were gone. Harry dragged her into a classroom and bent her over the desk. He parted her cheeks, and started to play with her ass hole by rubbbing his cock around the rim. Then with one forceful plunge, he rammed his cock into her, pumping his full 10 inches in her. "u like that bitch?" harry yelled while slapping her thighs and squeezing her nipples "oh god yes, fuck me harder" the prof. screamed. Hermione started to rub her clit with her eyes closed, hten felt a little nub on her fingers. She opened her eyes and there was Ron, smilng his wide tooth grin. He then moved her hand out of hte way, pushed ehr against a wall, and rammed his cock in her pussy, all the way. He then took a deep breath and shoved his balls in there. "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" was all you heard coming from hermione. "i'm ur bitch, i'm ur bitch, I'M UR BITCH," the prof. yelled at the top of her lungs. Harry then moaned with pleasure and let loose at least a gallon of his hot, magic blue cum in her ass. Ginny then ran over and got underneath harry and the prof. and licked up the cum that was puring from her asshole. Harry then felt his leg start to vibrate, as he watched horny ass ginny hump his leg vigorously. She rubbed her slit up and down his toned calves. Harry felt his legs getting wet from Ginny's juices, as she let out a wild, ravenous orgasm. Ginny craved more. She then lifted Harry's leg, and rammed his foot up her tiny little cunt. She rammed it in out in and out. "Oh god, this is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than any of my ten fingers could have done," Ginny said with a sigh of relief.
(( next ))
Old 04-05-2003, 01:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to california_girl
Now everytime I read a Harry Potter book for now on, I will never think the same of Harry again.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A amused voice said. Everyone turned their gaze to the door, and saw Draco Malfoy there.

Ginny giggled as she saw him. It was a known fact that Draco was hott, and with the spell's influence, she took out Harry's foot, and started to make her way towards Draco.
Old 05-01-2003, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

cool
Old 06-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Major Neo

As Ginny made her way to Draco Cho Chang-Harry's old girlfriend- appered through the door dressed in a skimpy white bra and panties grap her tits just as Ginny got to the floor to suck Draco's 7 incher.

Harry feeling jealous grab Hermione ass and pushed his 9 inch hard-on into Hermione's tight ass.

Ron not wanting to feel left out, grabed Hermione's head as she fell to the floor moaning.

Hermione, feeling as what she needed to do opened her mouth just as Ron shoved his Pecker into her mouth.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Stiff Member

Harry!!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 07-10-2003, 09:16 PM

after 20mins of sucking and fucking, harry ron and draco all rolled out the way gasping for breath, all along prof. McGonagall had been playing with her own soaking wet pussy and feeling rather left out crawled over to cho, hermione and ginny who were all on their backs in the middle of the floor
she came to rest with her face just above cho's glistening pussy and started licking her out frantically, ginny thinking this was a good idea crawled unerneat the prof and started licking her out
draco was being drawn to cho's awaiting mouth and harry to ginny's inviting pussy when all of a sudden hermione barged them out of the way and came to rest with her cunt by cho's mouth and her face lapping up ginnys juices
the four girls created a square on the floor and slurped up each others juices
with the 3 lads frantically wanking away, the door burst open and...