Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2002, 04:46 PM

Harry Potter Sex Fest

FuckFest at Hogwarts
It’s been five years since Harry and his class have graduated from Hogwarts. Hedwig, the owl, finally catches up to Harry and delivers him this scroll.

Dear Harry,
It is of utmost importance that you come to Hogwarts at once. We are under siege by an evil power that we never thought possible. Please come at once!
Yours in wizardry,
Albus Dumbledoor

Harry arrived at Hogwarts eighteen minutes after receiving the letter. He walked through the main entrance and was shocked to see a reflection of himself . He was dressed in black leather fuck me chaps and a cowboy hat. He looked down and saw that he was wearing a red g-string.
“Holy crikies!”, Harry yelled out as he looked at himself in disbelief.
Albus had come up behind Harry and said, “Harry!”
“What in the devil is going on here Albus? Asked Harry.
“Voldemort and his henchmen have cast a spell on our school. Unless we can find the platinum key we will be suffering their curse for the next five hundred years.” Explained Albus.
“What curse?” quipped Harry.
“I’m afraid Voldemort has turned our fine school of magic and wizardry into a sex palace!” responded Albus.
Harry just noticed that Albus had on a domination black leather outfit.
“Oh my,” murmered Harry.
Albus got close to Harry’s ear and whispered in a frail voice, “We must find that platinum key and find the door it unlocks to break the curse.

Harry explored his old school and heard what he thought was Hermione’s voice. He rushed into the room and saw Hermione laying on a huge bed. She was wearing a red dominatrix outfit. Red corset top with tight laces down her spine. Her breasts were completely exposed. Her nipples were slightly brownish and perky. She wore a black g-string. She was laying on her back with her legs spread. Harry noticed how hot her ass looked from underneath.
“Hermione,” Harry gasped, “Is that you?”
“Harry! I’m so glad you made it. I’ve been dreaming about your hard cock being in my mouth for two days.” whispered Hermione.
Suddenly, Hermione tossed magical dust in Harry’s face and he instantly got a raging hard-on and never felt so turned on.
“I’ve had dreams about you too Hermione,” replied a now trance-like Harry.
Harry lifted his knee and got up on the bed. He pressed his lean, muscular body on top of Hermione’s. She moaned with ultimate ecstacy.
Hermione got to Harry’s ear and whispered, Fuck me like the dirty whore I am.”
Harry flipped Hermione over onto her belly and grabbed her long brown silky hair.
“Oh, you want some magic cock do you?” teased Harry.
“Oh yeah baby – I’ve always wanted you Harry. I used to masturbate alone in my bed here at Hogwarts thinking about your cock inside me”, purred Hermione.
Harry yanked her hair and entered her sweet virgin pussy with full force. Hermione screamed very loud.
“Yeaaaaaaaah!” yelled Hermione.
Harry squeezed his butt cheeks to get his full length all the way inside Hermione. He noticed how warm and wet it was inside her pussy. His hands reached around and began pinching her elongated nipples very hard.
“MMMMMMMM” purred Hermione.
Harry held tightly onto her hair with his left hand while he pulled the strings of her corset to drive Hernione’s petite body further onto his engorged wand.
Harry pounded harder and harder. The bed’s frame cracked and they both flew onto the floor. Hermione was still pussy-locked onto Harry’s wizardhood. Harry continued to pump harder and harder until Hermione screamed, “I’m fucking cumming Harry!”
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK Harrrrrrrrrry!!!!” bellowed a sopping wet Hermione.
Just then Harry pulled out his huge shaft and started pouring dollops of hot blue cum all over Hermione’s back. It was as hot as scorching candle wax. Hermione felt Harry’s wizard cum sizzle on her bare back. Hermione turned and positioned her mouth under Harry’s meaty balls and cock to drink his manjuice. She must’ve swallowed two quarts of dark blue sperm. She had to time her swallowing. She let Harry spurt four times then she’d swallow. But while she swallowed two more squirts came and piled up on her neck and chin. After twenty minutes of cumming Harry collapsed onto Hermione. Suddenly they broke out of their trances and screamed at the realization of what they had just done.
“Harry?” Hermione asked in shock.
“Hermione, oh my” responded Harry in utter disbelief.
“We were under Voldemort’s evil sex spells! Let’s clean up so we can solve this mystery,” Harry answered.
They cleaned up and but they couldn’t change their clothes. Each time they tried to put on other clothes a new erotic outfit would appear on them.
“Part of the spell,” Harry explained.
They walked out of the room and began their way up the stairs.
Hermione leaned over to whisper, “Your cock IS incredible just the same.”
Harry smiled and said, “Your pussy is even more beautiful than I imagined all these years.”
“Thank you sweety,” answered Hermione.
“Now. Let’s make sure that Voldemort gets fucked too,” quipped Harry.
Hermione giggled and held Harry’s hand as they headed to Professor Mcgonnagle office.