Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Married Couple

Working Overtime

Part One

Marion Fowler stood at the copy machine watching as the last batch of the copies shot out. She had been working overtime all week long just to make the dead line for Monday morning. Marion looked at her watch; it was going on a quarter to eight. "Ohhhh," she softly moaned as she rolled her neck around. Her shoulder length hair blonde fell in her face as she did, and then back out as her head tilted back. Not only did her neck hurt, but so did her feet. Hell, her whole body did. If only she could slip out of these heels and business suit and into a nice hot bath. Once again, she looked down at the copier. "5..., 4..., 3....," she said aloud, counting down the last of the copies. Just as the counter was to turn again, the copier stopped and the little red "Paper Jammed" light began to flash. "Damn it!"

"What's wrong," her boss, Beth Jones, asked as she entered the copy room.

"This copier," Marion replied. "I just had two copies left and the whole thing would be finished."

"Here," Beth said, bending over to inspect the machine, "let me take a look at it."

Marion leaned against the small table, trying to ease her tired body. "I'll be glad when this presentation is over. Right now, I've got a bathtub with lots of hot water calling my name."

Beth laughed as she pulled the last piece of jammed paper from the machine. "I know what you mean," she said. "When I get out of here, I'm heading straight for home and a steamy hot bath. I'll then call up the Chinese resturant near my house, order some food, pop a cork on a bottle of wine, and re-lax."

Marion laughed at how her boss stretched out the word "relax". The hum of the copier once again started as the last two copies were made. "Thanks," she said as she picked up the last stack of copies and headed out of the room. "No problem," came the response from behind her.

It was now Beth's turn to stand before the machine. As she made her copies, she couldn't help but think about how sexy Marion had looked all bent over when she had entered the copy room. Her long sexy legs had just seemed to disappear into the business suit skirt she wore. And the view she got when Marion had leaned back on the table. OH YEAH! Her matching jacket had long been discarded. The top two buttons of her white business shirt was undone. A clear view down it earlier had revealed a very nice pair of average sized breasts. The thought of what she looked like was now more than she could handle.

Beth had never hidden the fact that she was a lesibian from any of her employees. "Are you willing to work with someone who is gay or lesibian?", was a question that she regularly asked at interviews. She believed that everyone should have to right to live their life the way they wanted. She didn't call them out on the fact or hit on them if they were. But rather made sure that everyone, regardless of race, religion, sexual prefrence, and creed was treated equal.

"Excuse me," Marion said as she reentered the copy room. She watched as Beth jumped, obviously deep in thought. "I didn't mean to scare you," she said. Marion and Beth both laughed.

"I guess I'm more tired than I thought," Beth said, still laughing. The copier had long since stopped.

"I forgot my jacket," Marion said.

Looking at Beth, she noticed for the first time just how attractive her boss was. She was dressed almost like herself, but her heels had to be at least a half inch taller than her own, making her the same height as herself. She too had long discarded the matching jacket. Her ample breasts seemed to be struggling to free themselves from her shirt. Her long brown hair was pulled up in a bun. She looked hot. Being bi-sexual herself, Marion had often masterbated to the thought of being with her sexy boss. It was now Marion's turn to jump when spoken too.

"I'm sorry," said Marion. "I guess that I too am sleepier than I thought."

Again they shared a laugh.

"Are you done," Marion asked.

"Yeah," replied Beth as she gathered up her papers and turned off the light.

"I'll walk with you out then," Marion said, smiling.

"Thanks."

Beth locked the door and gave it a hard shake to make sure that it had truly locked. "Damn thing sticks sometimes," she said. She watched as Marion smiled at her. If she didn't know any better, she'd have sworn that Marion was flirting with her. And oh how that made her want to rip Marion's clothes off right now and lick her seven ways from Sunday. Then when Marion had more than she could stand, put her strap on dildo on and fuck the hell out of her pussy.

Marion smiled again as they stopped at Beth's car. "Well," she sighed," here were are."

"Yeah," said Beth. Before she knew what she was doing, she leaned towards Marion and softly kissed her lips. Next her hips moved forward and pressed against Marion's as her tongue entered her mouth. It wasn't until she felt Marion kissing her back and fondleing her breasts that she realized what was happening. Backing up, she gasped, "Oh gees. I'm so sorry Marion. I promise that that will..." But before she could finish her sentence, Marion had stepped up and returned the kiss. Their tongues now twirled around each others. Moans of desire rose up from their throats.

Looking around, Marion realized that they were standing in the middle of a well lite parking lot. "We've got to get out of here before someone sees us," Marion whispered into Beth's ear.

Beth moaned, "Follow me back to my place."