Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-09-2001, 04:41 PM
dobbydog

Cunt Fucking

I lifted her up and layed her on the bar. I tied her hands and feel together with her bra and panties. She was mine. I started tonguing her clit until she started screaming in exstacy. I stopped, teasing her. She moaned for me to shove my cock up her hot cunt. My dick throbbing, I shoved my rod up into her. She moaned again. I started pumping her harder, bucking my hips. I felt her tight pussy cling to my rock hard member as I drew close to cumming, pumped harder still until I shot up inside of her, bringing her to a screaming climax, but I wasnt finished with my slut girl yet...
Old 06-27-2001, 02:41 PM
dobbydog

MMMMMM....his hard cock felt so good in my tight pussy. I felt so nasty propped on the bar with my hands and feet tied. I knew several other men were watching me and my new "lover". I wondered if they would have the courage to come join us?
Old 06-28-2001, 12:22 PM
reflex

when her man had finished cumming I walked over to her and turned her over "now I will give you a proper fucking little lady" with that i took out my 9" and rubed it against her tight little arse hole. she let out a yelp as i thrust my cock into her "oh yeh fuck my ass" she cried as my balls banged her buttocks. I fucked her hard and fast for 10 mins till I shot my hot cum deep inside her. I thought to myself I wonder who is next
Old 06-28-2001, 11:30 PM
Xadd

While I was looking to their action I really became turned on. I thought that her mouth is not yet filled with cum. I walked over to her and got my cock out. I turned her over and showed my prick to her mouth. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to my rock hard cock. Men he sucked so hard that I almost came immediately. I pushed my cock deeper and deeper down to her throat. Finally I shot my huge wad of hot jism into her throat she was unable to swallow all of it. I saw that a girl is coming over to have some action...
Old 07-03-2001, 11:49 AM
dobbydog

Red face Re: Cunt Fucking

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Unregistered
[B]I lifted her up and layed her on the bar. I tied her hands and feel together with her bra and panties. She was mine. I started tonguing her clit until she started screaming in exstacy. I stopped, teasing her. She moaned for me to shove my cock up her hot cunt. My dick throbbing, I shoved my rod up into her. She moaned again. I started pumping her harder, bucking my hips. I felt her tight pussy cling to my rock hard member as I drew close to cumming, pumped harder still until I shot up inside of her, bringing her to a screaming climax, but I wasnt finished with my slut girl yet... I liked her pussy it was good i licked it all around i sucked her tits until I got milk and then i poored the milk on her body and stuck my dick straight up her ass