Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-04-2001, 06:05 PM
God

Wink Gym Nympho

Just a quick note to say that all this actualy happened to me (well at least the first bits I'm writing )

It was late on thursday afternoon when Matt looked around the reception area of the Gym where he worked, he had been there all day and it had never been so quiet. Apart from a few people in the main Gym the place was empty. It was always like this in a heat wave, he sat down and began typing again. He could have gone and had his fourth workout for the day but it wasn't as though he needed it, he was 6 foot tall with short dark brown hair and blue eyes, he wasn't a body builder but he wasn't fat either he was just about right.

All of a sudden the phone rang,

"Denholme Fitness, how may I help you?" said Matt in his telephone voice.

"That just gets even more cute every time I hear it sweetie." said a feminine voice on the other end of the phone. It was Sarah his girlfriend.

"Hey baby how are you?"

"I'm fine"she replied "Do you mind if I come see you at work? I miss you"

"Of course you can baby, I really miss you too & my boss won't be beck untill later on tonight." He replied eagerly, he hadn't seen Sarah since the weekend and he was gaggin to see her. "When can you make it?"

All of a sudden the door bursted open and Sarah walked in, she was about 5'3" with her strawberry blonde hair cut into a shorter version of Jennifer Anniston, she had a marvelous body and the most amasing eyes.

"How about now?" she said pressing a button on her mobile to hang up.

Now at this point Matt was getting excited, he knew what was in store for him and exactly what would happen next and sure enough the question came after a few minutes of talking.

"So do you want to fuck?" She said with a mischevious glint in her eye.

The first time she had said this he had thought she was joking but it was turning into a regulat occurance now.

"Ok then I'll just get the key to the sunbed room......
Old 06-12-2001, 09:53 PM
dobbydog

i said hell no i dont wanna fuck

then i started lifting waits
a redheaded girl came in with no clothes and i dropped the wait on my cock,,,,,,,

my yahoo messenger is

crazy_train_rider